These days I cleaned the pantry with jars (spring has come, right?). Hidden through the bottom of a shelf I found two jars of tomato juice, made this summer. And immediately my heart trembled happily: the tomato soup wrote on you. Generally when I make tomato soup I use chicken basic soup. This time I didn't have that in the freezer. Instead, I found in the refrigerator boxes all kinds of roots: carrots, celery, parsley, kale, so that's what I used. And some homemade noodles. Comfort food came out, as the Americans say.
Spicy stew with roots and lentils
I think we can all agree that this weather requires not only an umbrella and rubber boots, but also a bowl of hot food, a little creamy, a little (more ?!) spicy, which should be like a long and tight hug. About this time, soups and stews begin to return to my rights in my kitchen, for obvious reasons. comfort food.
(Really, how do you treat this fall 'asthenia'?)
- 1 large onion
- 4 parsnips
- 4 carrots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 white potatoes (approximately 750g)
- 1-1.2 liters of vegetable soup
- 2 tablespoons Kamis curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Kamis hot spice mixture
- 150g red lentils
- 2 hot peppers
- 1 link coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 kg of tasty tomatoes
- 4 capsicums / baked fats
- 2 medium onions
- 1 medium hot pepper
- 2-3 bunches of fresh basil (for me it's never too much)
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons inactive yeast
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 fists of quinoa
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt (to taste)
Cut small onions, parsnips and carrots into large slices, and potatoes into cubes. Finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a large pot or pan, add the onion and garlic and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
Add the potatoes, carrots, parsnips, increase the heat and cook the vegetables for 6-7 minutes, until slightly browned.
Add the curry powder and spicy spice mixture over the vegetables, mix, then pour the lentils and soup.
Let the vegetables cook for 30-40 minutes, until they are soft and the sauce has thickened.
Finally, 2 minutes before turning off the heat, add half the amount of coriander and mix gently.
Serve with deep plates, with the rest of the coriander and chopped hot peppers sprinkled on top.
And if you liked this spicy and spicy recipe, take a look at the page Facebook Shirt, where a contest is waiting for you on Friday (October 27) spicy.
Tomato soup with baked peppers and quinoa
Cold or hot, summer or winter (if you were diligent in summer and kept good tomatoes in the fridge or canned) this tomato soup with baked peppers and quinoa it's great. Super tasty, light, cool and yet mega consistent!
I prepared a large 5 liter pot on Sunday and already for 3 days I provided lunch or dinner (as I wanted).
Here's how goodness works:
A super delicious and cool recipe, but at the same time full, of tomato soup with baked peppers and quinoa.
- Wash the tomatoes well and grow in x on the backless side (so that they can be easily peeled) then bring to the boil.
- Remove, leave to cool a little, peel and then put in a blender with all the above ingredients, except for quinoa, fresh thyme and salt (being a composition for 5 liters, you will need to blend for sure at least 2 times)
- Boil the soup for 20 minutes and then salt (to taste) and add quinoa.
- Leave it on the fire for about 12 minutes and you're done. Serve with fresh basil and a little cashew / soy cream. Absolutely DELICIOUS!
Psssstt & # 8230 If you like my recipes don't forget to appreciate the blog's Facebook page so you can keep up to date with all the posts and news. Thank you!
Here is a list of canned tomatoes for the winter that you can prepare whenever you want:
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
La Tava Root Ingredients:
- 6-7 small red beets (slightly larger than 1 egg)
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 large carrot
- 1 thread of parsnip
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large apple with a hard pulp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Tray Root Preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. If the beets have leaves, they can be kept, they are very good and healthy, but insist on cleaning them well so that they do not have sand residues.
Cut the vegetables into suitable pieces: cut the beets into quarters (or 6), carrots and parsnips into slices about 2 cm thick, potatoes into 8, the apple is sliced large and the seed box is removed. Cut the onion into juliennes and crush the garlic. Put all the vegetables thus prepared in the tray, season boldly with salt and freshly ground pepper, add thyme, rosemary and oil.
Mix well and cover the tray with aluminum foil. Bake the pan in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 45 minutes & # 8211 1 hour, until all the vegetables are soft. Remove the foil and let it bake for another 5 minutes, until it is easily caramelized.
Remove the tray from the oven, add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and drip 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix well to glaze the vegetables.
Serve the vegetables with a steak, with fried fish or grilled or as such. My recommendation is to place them on the plate and add just a little crushed goat cheese, it fits perfectly and is delicious. Good appetite!
Pumpkin cream soup with tomatoes
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Fry the onion and celery for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften. Add the tomatoes, pumpkin and vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30-35 minutes, until vegetables are cooked through. Allow to cool.
2. Pass the vegetables with a blender until the soup becomes creamy. Reheat carefully, adding sour cream and leave to boil. Season and serve.
You have to see it too.