Wash and boil the potatoes in their skins. After they have boiled, we let them cool, then we start to peel them and then crush them with a fork.
We wash the peppers, cut them in half and clean them well of seeds and ribs and put them on a napkin to drain the water from them.
In a bowl, mix the mashed potatoes with the rest of the ingredients until you get a homogeneous composition and with this we fill the halves of the peppers and then put them in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees ....
Good appetite! :)
Is there a dinner option that no one ever refuses?
Yes, this is a traditional recipe for baked stuffed peppers, which your loved ones will eat breathlessly, the big ones with a hot pepper and cream.
Ingredients for stuffed peppers in the oven:
5-6 bell peppers
500 grams of minced beef or turkey
1 large onion
350 grams of tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/2 bunch of fresh green parsley
1/2 bunch of fresh dill
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tip of thyme knife
1 bay leaf
75 grams of rice
freshly ground black pepper
5 steps to prepare stuffed peppers in the oven:
1. Peel the onion and finely chop. Wash the tomatoes well under a stream of cold water, then strain them. Wash the green parsley and dill well, dry and finely chop.
2. In a frying pan, add a little oil and let it heat up. Add the onion and lightly fry, without browning. Meanwhile, wash the rice with cold water and drain well. Add the onion to the pan. Mix, add the tomato paste and mix well. Add a little water, stir and cook the rice for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Add the rice in a bowl, along with the minced meat, green parsley and chopped dill, paprika, pepper and a teaspoon of salt. Mix the composition well.
4. Wash the peppers under running water and drain. Remove the tail, cutting right next to it, then remove the seeds and ribs. Rinse, then add the minced meat composition, almost to the top, leaving little room for the rice to swell.
5. Add the peppers in a standing bowl of embarrassment. Add the mashed tomatoes and water to cover three quarters. Add the thyme and bay leaves. Leave in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for an hour and a half. Leave to cool, then serve with the sauce left in the pan and cream and bread with seeds.
Peppers stuffed with baked meat
My mother told me a long time ago that when you cook a food with onions, onions give it a taste and it is good to have plenty.
After a few years of cooking on my own and discovering what tastes I like, I discovered that although onions are important, it is even better if it is of different varieties.
There was dementia in these stuffed peppers.
What did I need?
600 grams of pork neck
400 grams of beef
2 yellow onions, a white onion, 4 green onions
Salt and pepper to taste
4 large tomatoes (which I cut into slices and covered).
No rice! I never put rice, neither in sarmale, nor in meatballs.
How did I make them?
After peeling the bell peppers, I lightly fried them on all sides. By doing this they are less bitter and a little sweeter when you eat them completely.
I fried the 3 kinds of onions a little and let them cool.
I chopped the meat, seasoned it with onion, thyme, salt and pepper.
I stuffed the peppers, covered them with a slice of tomatoes and sprinkled them well with tomato puree. I placed them in a tray and covered them with aluminum foil.
I put them in the preheated oven with this foil for 45 minutes. Then I took out the foil, turned the peppers over and left them for another 40 minutes.
We beat them and ate a lot of sour cream.
So when you get a good meal, it seems like you haven't done enough? Or does it just seem to me?
Ingredients for the recipe for peppers stuffed with baked minced meat:
- 12-14 medium-sized peppers
- 700 gr minced meat (beef + pork)
- 100 g of rice
- 50 ml oil + 2 tablespoons for frying peppers
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tomato (for putting caps on peppers)
- 2 bay leaves
- fresh oregano (or thyme)
- 350 ml tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons food starch
Preparation Peppers stuffed with beef
The peppers are being prepared. Peel a squash, grate it and wash it well.
The minced beef is mixed with rice, with cleaned onion, washed and finely chopped, with egg, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Fill the peppers with this mixture and place the lid on top.
Put them in a pot, add the tomato juice, then cover with water and put in the oven. Try it and when the meat is cooked, they are ready. Serve with pleasure. I had some peppers put in the freezer and I filled them.
Try this video recipe too
Stuffed peppers in the oven & # 8211 a delicious, healthy and easy to prepare dish
If you don't know what else to cook, try this recipe. Stuffed peppers in the oven have a delicious taste and are easy to prepare. The recipe is explained step by step in the lines below.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 300 gr minced beef
- 200 g of rice, 2 onions
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped hot pepper, 2 teaspoons dried mint
- Salt (to taste)
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons mashed tomatoes, 25 ml of sunflower oil
- 25 ml olive oil, salt (to taste)
- 750 ml of hot water
- Fresh basil (to taste)
- 3 eggplants
- 7 kapia peppers, 6 medium-sized tomatoes
- 200 gr cow's milk, ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
We are preparing the filling. Boil the rice, but do not let it soften completely, it must be a little crispy. Mix in a bowl, chopped beef, boiled rice, cleaned and finely chopped onion. Mix well.
Then add dried oregano, ground black pepper, hot pepper, dried mint and salt to taste. Mix well. Set the filling aside.Cut the Telemea cheese into slices and sprinkle with black pepper.
Then prepare the sauce. Mix the tomato puree with the two types of oil, salt, hot water and fresh, finely chopped basil. If you want, you can add other fresh herbs.We wash the vegetables well. We cut the ends of the peppers and remove the seeds from the inside. Rinse the peppers well and make sure there are no seeds stuck to the inner walls.Fill the peppers with the minced meat mixture and place them on a baking tray. Among them, we put tomatoes cut in half and eggplant. Cut the tomatoes into slices, but not to the end. We put slices of cheese among the slices of eggplant.Pour the previously prepared sauce on top. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 190 degrees and bake the peppers for about 60 minutes. The cooking time can vary from one oven to another, so it would be good to check the vegetables from time to time.Good appetite and increase cooking!
Stuffed peppers cooked in the oven - intense taste and a special flavor!
Stuffed peppers - a food known to all and preferred by many. We offer you a less common recipe, where the peppers are baked in a delicious sauce. The peppers acquire a more intense taste and a special aroma.
-1 kg of large bell peppers (8 peppers)
-3-4 tomatoes (you can also use tomatoes in your own juice)
-1 tablespoon tomato paste (optional)
-400 ml of meat soup or water
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil the rice until it is almost ready, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Heat the finely chopped onion and garlic.
3.Add the rice, minced meat, season with salt and pepper, fry the mixture for 1-2 minutes and remove from the heat.
4. Wash the peppers, cut off the cap, remove the stalk and clean them of seeds and white parts. Pour boiling water over the peppers and leave for 10 minutes, then drain the water.
5. Fill the peppers with the composition of meat and rice, arrange them next to each other in a baking tray.
6. Hold the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, make a few cuts, peel them and cut the core into pieces.
7. Heat the flour on a dry pan until golden brown, add the hot meat soup (or water), sour cream, tomatoes, bay leaves and if you want (for a more intense color) tomato paste.
8. Taste, add more salt if needed, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
9. Remove the bay leaf and pour the sauce over the peppers.
10. Cover the tray with aluminum foil. Bake the peppers for 30-40 minutes at 200 ° C.
How to cook peppers stuffed with meat in the oven
- Saute the rice (raw, not boiled) in a hot pan with oil, along with finely chopped onion, for about 1-2 minutes.
- Let the rice and onion cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tomato sauce & # 8211 that you can thicken with flour.
- Chop the pieces of meat and place them in a bowl.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Add the rice and onion over the meat.
- Wash the peppers, cut their stalks and clean them very well of seeds and ribs.
- Using a spoon, fill the peppers with the meat composition.
- Before putting them in the oven, put the peppers in a well-heated pan and let them brown for 30 seconds on each side.
- Pour the tomato sauce, diluted with a little water, into a stove tray or a yena bowl.
- Place the peppers in the pan and leave them in the oven for 40-45 minutes, during which time you can turn them to brown very well on both sides.
Serve with sour cream, warm bread and sprinkled greens on top!
Peppers stuffed in the oven & # 8211 a delicious dish, easy to prepare
If you want to prepare a delicious food, I recommend you try this recipe. You will get a very tasty dish. Surely the whole family will be delighted by its delicious taste.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 300 gr minced beef, 200 gr rice
- 2 onions, 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes, 2 teaspoons dried mint
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 25 ml of sunflower oil
- 25 ml olive oil, salt (to taste)
- 750 ml hot water, fresh basil, 5 tomatoes
- 2-3 eggplants, 7-10 kapia peppers, 200 gr cottage cheese, ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
Wash the tomatoes, peppers and eggplant. Cut the tomatoes in half. We cut the top of the peppers so that we can remove the pitted part. We also cut the eggplant into slices, lengthwise. Sprinkle salt over vegetables.
Put the rice to boil. Let it boil until it becomes semi-soft, then transfer it to a bowl. Add the minced beef, finely chopped onion, salt, dried oregano, ground black pepper, chilli flakes and dried mint. Mix well.Cut the cheese into slices and sprinkle black pepper over it.
Prepare a sauce, mixing tomato paste with sunflower oil, olive oil, salt, water and chopped basil. If you want you can add other fresh herbs.Fill the peppers with the minced meat and rice filling. Put the peppers in a baking tray. Add sliced peppers, tomatoes and eggplant. Between the eggplant slices we put slices of cheese.Pour the previously prepared sauce on top. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 1 hour. If you want, you can sprinkle a little grated cheese on top before removing the tray from the oven. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Stuffed Peppers, Fasting Recipe & # 8211 Delicious and Very Easy to Prepare
1. Prepare the peppers for the filling: Cut the “caps” of each pepper and clean the bottom of the seeds, using a teaspoon.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the chopped onion as small as possible, together with the chopped garlic.
3. When the onion becomes translucent, add the diced mushrooms and stir continuously until the mushrooms change color completely.
4. Add over 2-3 tablespoons of tomato puree and the rest of the ingredients: washed rice, grated carrot, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
5. Fill the peppers with this composition obtained and place them in a heat-resistant tray.
6. Next to them, pour the water combined with the rest of the tomato sauce, up to half their height.
7. Place the stuffed tray of peppers in the oven for 70-80 minutes, at 160 degrees, or until the peppers are browned.
8. Turn them halfway through the cooking time and serve the stuffed peppers along with the polenta and a little dill sprinkled on top.
PEPPERS FILLED IN THE OVEN
I always admit that I'm crazy about the bell peppers I love in any combination suitable for breakfast, lunch or dinner recipes, from fresh, meaty and crispy slices next to the omelet to the dishes prepared with their help, or peppers fill in the oven that I would eat every day without getting tired.
They have a special sweetness and an unmistakable taste, so I often buy fresh meat, be it pork or in combination with beef, and I look forward to preparing them without forgetting the creamy and fatty cream or the tomato sauce that is not missing from the plate.
- 9 pcs. yellow bell peppers
- 650 gr. minced pork
- 2 tablespoons rice
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 or
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marar
- 300 ml. Tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 bay leaves
I start with the peppers that I wash well and remove the stalks with seeds, while I try to keep the tail or the wavy lid on top. I straighten the top of them to have stability in the tray and to get a small hole that allows me to fill them very easily, then I leave them aside and prepare the minced meat mixture.
I add a generous pinch of salt and pepper, paprika, thyme and dried dill over the minced meat from the bowl.
Put the two tablespoons of rice soaked in a cup of warm water, then prepare the vegetables.
Heat for a few minutes in two or three tablespoons of oil the grated carrot and finely chopped onion, then add them over the meat.
At the end, drain the rice well and put it in the bowl with the prepared egg to bind the composition a little.
After filling them with a teaspoon, I put the peppers in a pan greased with a drop of oil and brown them a little on all sides to catch a subtle aroma of roasted peppers.
I prepare a heat-resistant glass tray, place under it a generous layer of tomato sauce mixed with a little flour and season with salt and pepper, put the bay leaves and place the stuffed peppers next to each other with the lids on top. Fill with a little water to cover about three quarters of the pepper and put the tray in the oven covered with aluminum foil for at least 45 minutes at 210 ° C.
When I'm sure they've penetrated enough, and the meat is well done, I put the foil aside and let it brown for another 10-15 minutes.
It looks very appetizing, and the taste is undoubtedly irreplaceable complete with two & # 8211 three teaspoons of sour cream.