The meat made in this way becomes soft and it doesn't matter what kind of meat it is. That's how I like that the meat doesn't harden anymore.
- 4 slices of meat
- finely chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Slices of veal with breadcrumbs and parmesan in the oven:
Salt the meat to taste.
Mix the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan cheese, parsley and finely chopped garlic.
The meat slices are passed through olive oil (if you have olives, if the sunflower is not good), then through the breadcrumbs mixture.
Place in a pan and bake at 180 degrees until cooked through.
Pork Snitel Ingredient:
- 8 slices of boneless pork chop, 100-120 grams each
- salt pepper
- 2 eggs
- oil / lard / mixture of butter and oil for frying
Preparation of pork schnitzel
The term "pané" comes from the French, from the verb paner, which means to cover with bread and refers to pieces of food. Our DEX has a definition that leaves little room for interpretation:
1. Beat the slices of boneless pork chop well with a meat hammer, to flatten to a thickness of 4-5 mm. If you don't have boneless pork chops, the schnitzel can also be made from a beautiful piece of meat, sliced evenly. If you have big and beautiful slices of pork chop with bone, you will I recommend this recipe.
2. After being beaten, the meat slices are salted and peppered. Prepare eggs, flour (I used whole wheat flour) and breadcrumbs, placing them as close as possible.
3. Beat the eggs a little with a fork with a little salt, just enough to liquefy and make a little foam on the surface. Roll each slice of meat in flour, then in beaten egg, not before shaking it well in excess flour, otherwise the crust may come off the meat after frying.
4. Drain the meat slices well and finally give them through the breadcrumbs.
Note: in order to work easily and not to load your hands with flour, breadcrumbs and egg, choose from the beginning with which hand you will touch the dry ingredients and with which the meat and eggs. Usually, I grab the meat with my left hand and place it in the flour. I roll it and then shake it well, grabbing it with my right hand. When I work with egg, I also use my left hand, the one with which I touch the wet ingredients. Finally, I squeeze the breadcrumbs with my right hand. Thus, I can reach all the slices of meat without stopping dozens of times to remove from my hands what would have stuck if I had not worked like that.
Frying in an oil bath
After we have breaded all the slices, we heat them in a pan or a large pan, with a thicker bottom, the fat for frying. Traditionally, this pork schnitzel is fried in a mixture of butter and lard, or a little oil and butter (the oil will raise the smoking temperature of the butter, which will not burn). We can also fry the schnitzel only in vegetable oil. Regardless of the type of fat used, it is important that it is abundant. Thus, the snails will be able to effectively float in the fat during frying, which means that they will cook faster.
Other schnitzel or bread recipes:
Stuffed schnitzel, Serbian recipe
Therefore, pour oil into the pan at least 3 fingers deep. Heat the oil well, the ideal frying temperature for pork schnitzel is 165-170 degrees. After the oil / fat has heated up, add our pork slices, one at a time, without squeezing many at once into the pan. When we add them to the pan, the fat should sizzle moderately.
Fry each pork tenderloin until golden on both sides. Remove on absorbent kitchen paper to drain excess oil from the surface.
This pork schnitzel is traditionally served with Kartoffelsalat nach Wiener Art, a potato salad with a special dressing. Of course, it goes just as well with any garnish and / or salad of your choice. As you can see below, in an older "edition" of preparation, I put them together Pea food with carrots & # 8211 a delicious lunch!
600 g beef pulp
2 tablespoons mustard
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon basil
1 tablespoon thyme
6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
We wash the meat, wipe it and then cut it into slices and beat it with a sledgehammer.
Season them with salt and pepper, cover the bowl and let it cool for 30 minutes. (I left them for about 1 hour)
Mix the breadcrumbs with basil, oregano and thyme in a plate.
Beat the eggs with the mustard well.
We pass the pieces of meat through the egg, roll them in breadcrumbs and again through the egg and breadcrumbs.
Fry them on both sides in well-heated oil (on low to medium heat).
We take them out on an absorbent napkin.
We served it with boiled rice with cury and spices.
Try this video recipe too
Ingredients Chicken breast schnitzel in breadcrumbs, simple recipe
- 1 kg boneless chicken skin and skin, I had a box of 1020 grams of ready-sliced chicken breast, sliced about 80-85 grams each
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- oil / oil and butter / lard for frying schnitzel, to be in abundance, at least half a liter of fat
Preparation Chicken breast schnitzel in breadcrumbs
1. As I mentioned in the list of ingredients, I bought ready-sliced chicken breast. If you have a whole chicken breast, it will be sliced, with a sharp knife, into slices about 1.5 cm thick. Chicken breast for schnitzel is not beaten with a meat hammer! Being a very tender meat, it is enough to be sliced into slices of equal thickness. If the slices are not exactly uniform, they can be equalized in the following two ways, which involve treating the meat more gently:
- The pieces of chicken breast are placed on the shredder. Cover with a sturdy layer of nylon and tap lightly on the flat bottom of a saucepan / pan. This will apply equal pressure to the entire surface. Do not beat much, just enough to even out the thickness of the meat.
- The pieces of chicken breast are placed on the shredder. Cover with a layer of sturdy nylon. Pass over them with a pastry twister, pressing gently, just enough to even out the thickness of the meat.
The recipe for chicken breast Blue cord I lightly beat the chicken breast slices, protected with a strong layer of nylon, just because that recipe requires softer pieces of meat that can be rolled / folded more easily. There is no need for such a thing in chicken breast schnitzel.
2. After slicing the meat, season the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Prepare the necessary for baking:
- In a plate, we put the flour, about 4 tablespoons with a tip to start, being able to complete if it is consumed
- we break the eggs in a deep plate. Add a pinch of salt and beat them with a fork until they liquefy and form a little foam.
- Put the breadcrumbs in a third plate. It should be enough to dress the meat well. In total, I consumed 150 grams of breadcrumbs for the 12 little schnitzels. Depending on the grain size of the breadcrumbs, it may enter more or less.
- the spicy slices of meat are built on top of each other and placed so that we have them at hand
- we also prepare a flat plate or a tray on which to place the schnitzels after baking
4. This is what my setup looks like, every time I make schnitzel: on the left I place the meat and flour, in the middle the beaten eggs, on the right the breadcrumbs and even more on the right, although it is not visible in the frame, imagine the tray on which I place the schnitzels ready to be fried.
An efficient and hygienic method of baking
5. One of the most unpleasant things that happens when you make schnitzel is that it loads your hands terribly with layers of flour and breadcrumbs, well glued together with egg. An unpleasant sensation! At the same time, something that makes us work harder and more imprecisely.
In order to never load your hands, choose with which hand you will touch the dry substances and with which the wet ones. I usually use my left hand to touch the meat and eggs. His right hand holds a reserve for flour and breadcrumbs.
Working like this, I don't have to stop working dozens of times to remove the thick layers of breadcrumbs and flour from my hands.
6. So, as explained in the previous point, I took the meat with my left hand. I put it on the flour plate. With my right hand I sprinkled a little flour on top of the chicken breast slice, so as not to touch the wet surface. I rolled it well, then through flour, on both sides, using my right hand. Shake well the slices of meat and the excess flour that could have adhered to their surface. Otherwise, the crispy crust will come off the meat after frying!
7. With my right hand I let the slice of meat dressed in flour slide into the plate with beaten eggs. I roll it well with my left hand, making sure it has an egg on the whole surface. Lift the slice of meat from the egg plate (with your left hand) and hold it slightly above it to drain. We then transfer it to the breadcrumbs.
8. The slices given through flour and egg are rolled well in breadcrumbs, to cover the entire surface, then shake gently. As you can see from the photo below, I use my right hand.
9. Following this procedure that I got used to so I would not even conceive of doing otherwise. The work goes fast and in a short time the tray prepared in advance is filled with schnitzels ready to be fried.
How to fry schnitzel
The belief spread that frying would be harmful. If we think about it, however, some of the healthiest diets in the world use frying in an oil / fat bath on a large scale. I only remember the Japanese one, in which fried tempura dishes are very popular.
Other schnitzel recipes:
Stuffed schnitzel, Serbian recipe
The truth is that frying in an oil bath or other fats will not load the preparation at all if the temperature is high enough, so that the preparation instantly forms a surface-resistant crust, which does not allow it to be soaked with fat.
For schnitzel, various fats or combinations of fats can be used. Traditionally, a mixture of lard and butter is used. We can only use lard, oil and butter (because the oil will raise the smoking point of the butter and it will not burn) or just oil. It is important that it is poured into a large saucepan or pan, with a thick bottom, well heated, in a deep layer of at least 3 good fingers. It is important that the schnitzel is not fried until the oil has reached 170 ° C. If you do not have a thermometer, you can approximate by dipping the tail of a wooden spoon in oil. If playful air bubbles start around it, then the oil is hot enough.
When the schnitzels are fried, the fat must sizzle pleasantly around them. This means that the temperature is perfect for frying. This way we will get the schnitzels with a crispy and not greasy crust at all. The chicken breast schnitzels are fried on both sides until golden. After frying, remove to a pre-prepared tray / plate, lined with kitchen paper, to drain the last drops of oil from their surface.
Chicken breast schnitzel in breadcrumbs, simple recipe & # 8211 serving
Although I know that there are people who really like cold chicken schnitzel (and not just chicken), I only think of eating it hot, when the crust is crispy and the inside is fragile and juicy. Chicken breast schnitzel can be served with your favorite garnish, for example baked potatoes and a salad of vegetables or a sauce or just with a salad. I like it the most next to potato salad.
How we prepare veal chop with truffles and parmesan
Prepare all the ingredients first. Beat the meat with a meat hammer or a fork until it breaks the fibers and reaches a thickness of about 5 mm. Season with very little salt and pepper. The salty taste will be complemented by Parmesan.
In a suitable pan (with one or more chops in a row, decide if you can handle them all at the same time or do them one at a time, but don't use a huge pan for one chop) over medium heat. , melt the butter with olive oil. Have about 2 mm of liquid in the pan. Add the herbs and garlic.
Fry the meat for about a minute, covering it permanently with melted butter, using a spoon. After turning it over, spread the truffle paste on it and cover with grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with melted butter and after a minute remove from the plate. Garnish with a few lettuce leaves. If you also want some vegetables, after frying the meat, you can also peel a few slices of vegetables: slices of carrots, artichokes, broccoli, asparagus.
Veal cutlet recipe with truffles and parmesan, beef with parmesan, veal cutlet with parmesan, recipe cotoletta bolognese truffato, truffled bolognese cutlet, cotoleto Bolognese, veal antricot with truffles, baked veal antricot, veal antricot in a frying pan beef with truffles, beef with black truffles, beef with truffle sauce, beef with parmesan, beef with parmesan sauce,
Veal cutlet with black truffles and parmesan
A classic recipe of Bologna / Italy cuisine, the veal chop with black truffles and Parmesan cheese is crazy. Maybe not the most beautiful food you've ever seen but very tasty!
- 2 veal anthills (or 2 pieces of sparrow or leg) but the anthills, also with bone, have their charm
- Parmesan (sliced with a vegetable cleaner)
- Truffle cream or fresh truffle
- A tablespoon of butter
- Olive oil
- A few pieces of rosemary and thyme, fresh
- A few cloves of garlic, lightly crushed with a knife
- A cup of chicken or beef soup. If you don't have one, half a glass of white wine does the job.
- Flour, breadcrumbs, 2 eggs, salt, pepper
As a side dish, a mashed potato and sauteed spinach go perfectly. You can also try a puree + sauteed leek, then lightly fried. And a lettuce that includes arugula completes perfectly.
Prepare all the ingredients first! Then prepare the garnish and leave it warm.
Beat the meat with a meat hammer or a fork until it breaks the fibers and reaches a thickness of about 5 mm.
Season with very little salt and pepper. The salty taste will be complemented by parmesan and prosciutto.
In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter with olive oil. Have about 2 mm of liquid in the pan. Add the herbs and garlic.
Pass the meat through the egg, then through the flour mixed with breadcrumbs. If you prefer the classic version, first with flour, then with egg, then with breadcrumbs.
Fry for about a minute on each side and remove the meat from the paper napkins.
Drain the oil in a bowl, wipe the pan with paper towels and put it back on the fire.
Put the truffle cream, prosciutto slices and parmesan on the meat. Then put the meat in the pan, add the soup or wine and put the lid on immediately. When you add the liquid, it must meet a very hot pan, to evaporate and melt the Parmesan cheese. So, don't make soup in the pan!
Arrange nicely on the plate and wait for the praise! Carrots, own production, were only for decoration, not necessarily part of the recipe.
TV Chef: Salmon Recipe with Parmesan Crust and Breadcrumbs and Tomato Soup with Fish Recipe
Salmon is a fish with a pink flesh, beautiful and juicy. It prepares quickly and is fragrant. Chef Roberto presents us with two recipes that can be made simultaneously.
- Red pepper
- green and black olives
- For Tomato soup with fish
- preserves peeled tomatoes
- half an onion
- 2 potatoes
- a white fish fillet
- garlic puppy
- c & acircteva mussels
Salmon is a fish with a pink flesh, beautiful and juicy. It prepares quickly and is fragrant. Chef Roberto presents us with two recipes that can be made simultaneously.
For the beginning, cut the salmon into large pieces and remove the bones. The zucchini is cut into very thin slices. Put oil in a pan and sprinkle with salt. Put the zucchini slices in the tray. From 5-6 slices it is made like a pumpkin flower. Parmesan cheese is cut into thin slices which are then chopped. Break with a little thyme, chop the thyme and place over the Parmesan cheese. Chop well together. You can also use grated Parmesan cheese if it is a quality one. Add a little breadcrumbs and mix well. Add a little oil over the zucchini flowers. Put a little white wine in a bowl and pass the pieces of fish through it. Then pass the flavored salmon through the Parmesan breadcrumbs and place over the zucchini slices. Sprinkle with a little oil.
Remove the fish from the oven and place on a plate. Garnish with pepper and olive sauce and fresh dill.
Veal burgers with breaded potatoes, in the oven
Romanians have always liked, in the distant past and especially in the present, to bring in the recipe of luxury restaurants (yes in the menu brought to the oberchelner table), but also in the street recipe (queue on the street corner and smoke comes out on the basket are indications that something is baked / roasted there), foreign dishes. This is how chebabs and burgers appeared, each in its own time. The original recipes have found their presence especially through luxury locations, even if the ingredients used are not always of the best quality. It's as if, on the street corner, the products taste much better. Is it the fault and the smells that surround you or just the fact that you see how the dish is born in front of you?
And what to see, this kind of dishes also appear in the family recipe book! In time, the housewives became ambitious and started to prepare such recipes, in their own kitchen, where in time all kinds of local ingredients appeared, used according to the taste and inspiration of each one. And see the miracle: the dishes obtained are delicious, often even delicious. It is no secret to anyone, professional gourmet or gourmet specialized in certain recipes, that the current burgers prepared in the kitchens of the block or in the holiday homes bring a lot to the appearance, but also to the taste with the ancestral meatballs / parjoals.
Ingredients needed in the recipe: for burgers & # 8211 mix of minced veal and a little minced pork, fresh eggs, chicken, telemea goat cheese, onion, breadcrumbs, mustard, coarse salt, peppercorns, ground cumin, sunflower oil for breaded potatoes & # 8211 red potatoes, large, salted / smoked bacon, smoked sausage, mozzarella / cow's milk cheese, fresh butter.
- minced veal,
- chicken eggs,
- goat telemea,
- red potatoes,
- salted bacon,
- smoked sausage,
- fresh butter.
Finely chop the onion and fry in sunflower oil / olive oil until lightly browned.
The cumin is ground in a wooden nut or in a mortar.
For a special taste of the dish! The minced veal is mixed with a little minced pork (at the butcher's you buy veal leg and pork shoulder that are minced together in the mincer) to ensure the juiciness of the burger that is baked in the oven / fried in lard .
Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the onion.
- Preparation of mixture for burgers & # 8211 minced meat, chicken eggs, goat's milk, small grater, mustard, onions, ground cumin, coarse salt, freshly ground peppercorns.
- Forming lumps from the hamburger mixture, flattening the lumps and rolling them through coarser breadcrumbs. Keep raw burgers cold for at least 30 minutes.
- Preparation of red potatoes, cut and breaded with thin slices of smoked sausage, salted bacon and mozzarella. Add fresh butter on breaded potatoes. Wrap the breaded potatoes in baking paper and then in foil.
- Bake burgers and potatoes wrapped in foil, in a baking tray, in the hot oven of the stove.
- Serve hot.
The alternative to minced meat used in burgers! If chopped lamb meat is used, the juiciness is ensured by the fat of the meat.
Prepare the mixture for burgers: minced meat, fried onions, grated goat cheese, chicken eggs, mustard, ground cumin, coarse salt, freshly ground peppercorns.
Mix by hand until the mixture of ingredients is homogeneous. It is not a mistake to taste the spicy mixture. The mixture should stick a little to the tongue. To the delight of professional gourmets, in the minced meat you can mix a little paprika.
Balls / balls are formed from the burger mixture by maneuvers between the palms. The bulbs are flattened / flattened between the palms, until a thickness of 1.5-2 cm is obtained for each hamburger. The burgers are rolled in slightly coarser breadcrumbs.
There is no mistake, for an extra flavor! In the breadcrumbs you can add smoked cheese given on a small grater or parmesan. You can also include some white sesame seeds and / or black sesame.
Why do we keep burgers raw, cold? Raw burgers, ready for baking, are kept in the refrigerator, cold for at least half an hour, during which time the tastes are homogenized. During baking, the fat will come out harder from the raw burger, previously cooled.
The housewife is in constant motion, she does not watch TV until the burgers cool down, but she prepares the potatoes to be breaded with thin slices of smoked sausage, salted bacon, mozzarella.
The large red potatoes are peeled and grown with a sharp knife, without slicing. Put the thinly sliced ingredients in the potato compartments. Put a little fresh butter on top of the potato, which will melt over the potato during baking.
The breaded potatoes with ingredients are wrapped in baking paper and then in foil, taking care to close well at the ends.
The cooled burgers are placed on a baking sheet in a baking tray. Place the breaded potatoes, wrapped in baking paper and foil, on the same tray.
Bake the tray in the hot oven of the stove, at the right heat. Baking is ready when the burgers are browned and musty and the potatoes are soft enough to touch the foil.
Not always, from the first attempt, you can determine the ideal percentage of pork in the minced meat mixture! The first prepared burgers were cooled in the fridge for too little time (curiosity to taste, we played a party) and with a lot of fat, which is why during baking, the fat came out on the tray and burned a little, but the dish musty branches.
The hot preparation is mounted on a flat plate, along with a pickle in vinegar. The hamburger sits fried.
Such a wonderful preparation can not miss a cold beer.
Over time, we have perfected and improved the serving of the dish, with some inspiration from Jemie Oliver. The hamburger can be served hot, for dinner, put in a bun with sesame, with tomato sauce on top.
The hamburger can be served with french fries and a Greek tomato and cucumber salad for lunch. Sprinkle the goat cheese on the small grater.
Good appetite you gourmet brothers and you gourmet brothers everywhere, wherever you are in the world! There is no shame if you are inspired by your favorite dishes from the recipes of famous chefs, given that you recognize the influence and why not, you improve the original recipe in your own style. It can be embarrassing, not to try in your block kitchen, to prepare you wonder what dish that made you want and for some reason you did not prefer to go into a wine cellar.