Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Appetizer with fish:
The pangasius fillet is cut into cubes. the egg is mixed with flour and corn flour, the milk obtained a paste like snails. the cubes are given through corn flour then through egg and again through flour and fried. Remove on a napkin to remove excess oil and then with the help of toothpicks put an olive and a cube of fish or 2.
Appetizer cake with tone & # 8211 a snack worthy of the festive meal! It deserves a try!
We present you a delicious cake recipe with vegetables and fish. This is a very appetizing, delicious and filling appetizer, for the preparation of which you will need the simplest and most accessible ingredients. With minimal effort, you get a savory cake, worthy of the festive meal. Surprise your guests with an original salad and the praise will not be long in coming.
-1 box of mackerel or canned tuna (you can use any favorite fish)
-200 g of mayonnaise or yogurt
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients.
2. Boil the eggs and let them cool.
3. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Mix the grated carrot with the chopped walnuts, mayonnaise and salt.
4. Arrange a waffle tray on a plate. Use a tray slightly larger than the countertop.
5. Cover the top with mayonnaise and arrange the fish, preventively crushed with a fork.
6. Cover the fish with a countertop and arrange the grated walnut carrot on it.
7. Cover the grated carrot with another waffle tray, grease it with mayonnaise and arrange the grated eggs on it.
8. Wash the greens. Finely chop it and arrange a layer of dill on the grated eggs. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
9. Cover the dill with another waffle tray and grease it with mayonnaise. Cover the cake with grated cheese and refrigerate for 2 hours. As it is a filling appetizer, with a higher caloric level, serve it in small portions.
Note: If desired, you can replace the mayonnaise from the trade with homemade mayonnaise. You can also prepare a natural yogurt sauce with mustard. If you prefer spicy dishes, add a little crushed garlic to the grated carrot. Don't overdo it with mayonnaise (or yogurt) for the countertop. It is thin and does not need a large amount of sauce.
Fasting appetizers - stuffed mushrooms
Our recipes for fasting appetizers start with some stuffed mushrooms. To prepare them you need:
A medium onion
1-2 medium tomatoes
The mushrooms are cleaned of skins and tails. Then dig well and place on a tray. Onions should be cut very small so as not to feel too much. Tomatoes should also be cut into small cubes. The potato will be grated and drained very well. The dill is chosen and chopped very well. You can chop, if you want, the mushroom tails. When all the ingredients are ready, you can start preparing the filling. In a bowl put the onion and tomatoes and the mushroom stalks and mix very well. Add the potatoes and dill and season with salt and pepper. Mix the composition for one minute. After that, take each mushroom separately and fill it. Once all the mushrooms are filled, put a little oil in a pan and place the mushrooms. Bake for about 10 minutes.
1. The fillets are washed, cleaned of bones and finely chopped (possibly squeezed with water, after thawing). Put them in a bowl and set aside
2. Peel onions and garlic cloves and chop finely (in my new "handy-dandy" robot)
The slices of bread are soaked in milk (I think you can also use water, I told you, I followed the recipe), then squeeze and pass with a fork.
3. In a large bowl put: fish, breadcrumbs, onion and garlic. Sprinkle the cornstarch, ground cumin, salt, pepper to taste, coriander, oregano, put two eggs out of three and mix until it becomes a homogeneous paste.
4. From the obtained paste, croquettes are formed, which are passed through the egg left alone and beaten until its lids have jumped, then through breadcrumbs.
5. Heat oil in a pan / saucepan / kettle / pan and fry until golden brown. Remove on absorbent napkins and allow to drain.
Well, even now everyone's imagination in terms of combinations intervenes. Today we ate fish croquettes with risotto.
- Celery is cleaned and cut into slices that are boiled in water with a pinch of salt.
- After they have boiled, pass them and remove any wood parts.
- Mix celery with beaten eggs with milk and sour cream, salt, pepper and diced leeks.
- Put the dough in the form of baking, put the celery mixture, place pieces of fish from place to place and bake for 20 minutes.
✽ Celery is the basic ingredient for vegetable soups, vegetable creams, rice dishes, stews, meat sauces and fish.
✽ Celery leaves are very low in calories, unlike the white part, the root. Two celery leaves have only 10 calories, 95% of their weight is water, and a lot of fiber.
I seasoned the fish with a little salt and fried it.
I broke the eggs and beat them well, I added lemon juice and seasoned with salt and pepper and I beat the eggs a little more.
I added the cheese and mixed. I crushed the fish well and added the fish and mixed.
I added flour and breadcrumbs, mixed well and put it in a smaller bowl and put it in the fridge for an hour.
After an hour I took it out and shaped it into balls.
I gave them flour. I beat 2 eggs separately and added another 100 ml of milk.
I put them all in a box and put them in the freezer for 2 hours.
After two hours I took out a few and fried in well-heated oil, I put one ball at a time so that it would not spread.
- In the bowl of a kitchen processor (or using an immersion mixer), mash 8 tablespoons of smoked or uncovered carp caviar or cod caviar. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix. Slowly pass 1/4 cup of olive oil through the food trough until well incorporated. Add a tablespoon of finely ground vinegar and give a final pulse. If the soil is too thick, add water a little at a time to give a slightly spread consistency.
- Transfer to a well-served bowl and refrigerate. When you are ready to serve, clean the soil with a little olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and garnish with a few olives and parsley or celery leaves. Cool the leftovers.
Here are some ideas for spreading or limiting a traditional Bulgarian appetizer:
Salad recipes from Bulgaria
Note: If you want to experience Bulgarian cuisine but don’t have an authentic restaurant nearby or finances making it prohibitive, take this virtual tour of a typical Bulgarian table and try to make recipes at home.