We clean the carrots and cut them into cubes. We clean the peppers and cut them into strips. We cut the onion into rounds. Put the vegetables in a little oil and cook for 10 minutes. I prepared the food in the ceramic pan, which does not let the vegetables harden but suffocates them, as well as the meat and I did not need to put too much water because everything is done in its own juice, practically.
Cut the pipettes into small pieces and place them over the vegetables and leave them on the fire for a few minutes. Add a little water to cover everything, if you do not do it in a ceramic pot, otherwise it will be liquid and there is no need to put water. Season with salt, pepper, Italian greens, to taste and leave on the fire until the pipettes soften (lasts about an hour). Towards the end we add the tomato paste mixed with flour and a little water and we add water in case it is needed in the meantime.
Serve with polenta or mashed potatoes.
Salad with pipettes, chicken hearts and mushrooms
Today I tried something new in the field of salads made by me. I think I got the recipe from a co-worker, you know how to keep birthdays at work when colleagues bring all kinds of goodies and immediately everyone asks for the recipe, eh the same with this salad.
Although it is a consistent salad it is delicious! & # 8230 those who keep the diet avoid the recipe :))
- 1 small casserole of pipote and chicken hearts (approx. 400 g)
- 200 g Champignon mushrooms
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 ml oil
- 150 ml sour cream
Boil the pipettes and hearts in water with a little salt. Do the same with the mushrooms. After they have boiled, drain the water from them and let them cool. Meanwhile, prepare an egg yolk mayonnaise, a little mustard, oil, salt. At the end we add sour cream. You can put more if you want, I'm not a big fan of mayonnaise and that's why I put oil and cream in equal amounts.
Cut the pipettes and sliced hearts, as well as the mushrooms and mix them with mayonnaise.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve with fresh tomatoes and toast.
It is very good, if you have any reservations that it is with chicken organs, you should know that you don't even realize it, I thought it was with meat :)
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
This dish combines the aromas of summer in a nutritious and tasty stew. It is easy to adapt, using vegetables from the refrigerator and is perfect when you do not want to throw away what you bought extra from the market.
1. Start with chicken legs
- Mix 1 tablespoon oil with paprika, salt, pepper and dried basil .
- grease 6 chicken legs LaProvincia with the mixture obtained and put them in an oven tray.
- Add 1 cup water .
- Put the thighs in the oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
2. Prepare the vegetables
- In a saucepan put a little water to boil and scald 4 large ripe tomatoes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes.
- Cut into slices 1 hot pepper.
3. Heat the vegetables
- Cut into cubes or slices, depending on your preferences 250 g mushrooms, 2 bell peppers and 2 onions .
- Put 1 tablespoon oil In a saucepan, add the onion and sauté until glassy.
- Add the chopped peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Prepare the summer stew
- Over the hardened vegetables add the chopped hot pepper and diced tomatoes. Leave everything on high heat.
- Add the cooked chicken legs, 5 cloves of garlic and top up with water, down to the level of the thighs, if needed.
- Let it boil, he adds 10 cherry tomatoes, optionally 1 sprig of rosemary and leave the fire low.
- Cut into slices Bio organic lemon and add to the stew.
- Add salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the stew drops and the ingredients are completely cooked through.
5. The stew is almost ready
- Chops 1 bunch of parsley and sprinkle over the stew.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve hot!
The summer stew with chicken and vegetables is easy to prepare. You only need a few tools:
- wood chipper,
- oven tray,
- wooden spoon.
Method of preparation
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Autumn vegetable tart
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
Start by preparing all the ingredients to have them at hand when you start working.
Portion the two chicken legs and season with salt and pepper. Then leave them to "rest" for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, wipe the mushrooms with damp paper towels, then slice them coarsely, keeping the tails. Wash the bell pepper, clean it and chop it into cubes. Peel an onion and finely chop it. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it into small slices. Keep a clove of garlic for flavor at the end of cooking. Scald the tomatoes in boiling water, peel them and chop them into cubes. Put the olives in cold water, only if they are very salty.
When you have all the ingredients ready for the spicy chicken pan with mushrooms and tomato sauce, you can turn on the stove. Put the oil in a deep pan over medium to high heat and quickly brown the chicken legs in it. Turn them from side to side for even browning. Transfer the chicken legs to another bowl and cover. Instead, add onions, garlic slices and sliced mushrooms. Saute them quickly, until they penetrate, then add the bell peppers and chopped tomatoes. Mix the ingredients well on the fire, add two bay leaves and grated ginger.
This is when you add the chicken legs, drained olives and a small cup of water. Cover the pan and let the ingredients simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Before extinguishing the fire, remove the bay leaves so that they do not become bitter. Add a clove of grated garlic and slices of hot pepper for a more spicy taste. After extinguishing the fire, for a pleasant aroma, but also for an extra freshness, sprinkle a few fresh basil leaves.
You can serve the delicious spicy chicken pan with mushrooms and tomato sauce, with polenta, or with slices of toast.
& # 8211 2 cups rice
& # 8211 1 kg of pipettes mixed with chicken hearts
& # 8211 4 onions
& # 8211 3 carrots
& # 8211 2 peppers
& # 8211 4 cubes of Maggi Chicken Taste
& # 8211 salt and pepper to taste
& # 8211 patrunjel.
Wash the pipettes and hearts, boil them in 4 liters of water, remove the foam then add the Maggi cubes and let them boil together.
While the meat is boiling, wash the vegetables, clean them and then cut the pepper into cubes, grate the carrot and finely chop the onion. Prepare the parsley, washing and chopping finely.
Measure 2 cups of rice, clean it of impurities, wash in 3-4 waters.
When the pipettes and hearts have boiled, remove them from the water and let them drain a little, then fry the pipettes in hot oil.
Cook the onion, then add the grated carrot and diced pepper. When they are all hardened, add the rice, stirring for 5 minutes with a wooden spoon, to harden it and leave the whole grain. Then add a cup of water in which they boiled the pipettes together with the hearts (using the same cup with which the rice was measured), until it reaches 7 cups. Add salt and pepper to taste. When the rice grain is almost cooked, add the parsley, pipettes and chicken hearts, mix, then cover perfectly with a lid and a few tablecloths, so that the rice continues to swell and absorb all the juice.
Serve hot, along with pickles.
Try this VIDEO recipe too
Chicken pudding, Champignon mushrooms and vegetables!
1.Wash and dry the chicken breast (if you want, you can replace it with other parts of the meat). Cut it into medium pieces.
2.Cut the onion into cubes, and the pepper - into pieces. If you use cherry tomatoes, leave them as is. If the tomatoes are large, cut them into pieces and drain the juice released by them.
3.Wash and dry the Champignon mushrooms.
4. Heat the oil and butter in a pan over high heat. Add the pieces of meat and fry until lightly browned, stirring regularly. Transfer them to a plate with a whisk.
5.Add the Champignon mushrooms in the same pan. Fry them for 2 minutes, to brown them a little, stirring regularly.
6. Add the chopped onion to the pan with the mushrooms. Stir and fry for another 2 minutes.
7.Add the garlic given through the small grater or passed through the garlic press. Stir.
8. Add the flour and, stirring constantly, fry everything for a minute.
9. Pour the milk into the pan. Reduce heat to moderate and bring the composition to the boil. Season with salt, ground black pepper, paprika, chili flakes, ground thyme and diced chicken soup (you can use your favorite spices).
10.Add the sweet pepper pieces and tomatoes to the sauce obtained. Stir and turn off the heat.
11. Transfer the sauce from the pan to a deep pan. Spread the pieces of meat on its surface.
12.Prepare the future pudding with grated cheese.
13. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 200 ° C.
14. Remove from the oven and, if desired, sprinkle with chopped greens.
15. Serve the pudding with your favorite garnish.
If you want the pudding to contain more sauce, which you can spread on the garnish, you can add more milk to its composition.
Pipote with tomato sauce
1. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
2. In a thick-walled saucepan, fry the onions and pipettes in oil.
3. After the meat has changed color, sprinkle with salt, add the bay leaf and cover with water. Let it boil for about 50 minutes.
4. Check if the pipettes are cooked, add the sliced garlic, the broth dissolved with water and boil for another 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the greens and bring to the table.2 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Chicken Mushroom Ingredients:
- 1/2 large chicken
- vegetable for soup: 1 large onion, 1 carrot, 1 piece of celery as 1 small egg, 1 parsley root
- 1 small salad onion
- 500 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon flour (20 grams)
- 150 ml. milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 grams of sour cream for cooking
- 1 tablespoon grated cornstarch
- 4 potatoes
- 1 large carrot
- greens to taste (I used green onions and parsley) and pepper
Preparation of Chicken Ciulama with Mushrooms:
I made the recipe from half a chicken, and not from a whole chicken, because I wanted to prepare strictly 4 servings. If you have a small chicken, go use that one, it will result in 4 to 6 servings.
1. The chicken is completely deboned, so that the meat and skin remain in one piece and the bones aside. I have described the procedure in detail repeatedly, here you have a video (click on the link and to see the bigger images click on the image). Salt and pepper the boned chicken and refrigerate for 1 hour & # 8211 1 hour and a half.
2. Meanwhile, from the chicken bones (if you have other chicken pieces for the soup you can add those as well) and all the cleaned and washed soup vegetables prepare a consistent soup, you will need 1.5 & # 8211 2 liters of soup at the end. Boil the soup over low heat, adding salt from the beginning, and froth often, so as not to disturb.
3. Mushrooms should be thoroughly cleaned with a soft brush and kitchen towels, so as not to contain traces of dirt. It is not advisable to wash the mushrooms, because they will change their taste and texture, absorbing a lot of water, so it is important to clean them very carefully.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the butter. After the butter has melted, add the finely chopped salad and 1 pinch of salt. When the salad becomes translucent, add half of the mushrooms, cut into strips (picture 1).
5. After the mushrooms soften, sprinkle the flour, mix well and gradually add the milk, stirring constantly, until you get a thick sauce (picture 2).
6. Boil the sauce until it drops well, it should be thicker than a sauce that you would normally serve next to a meal (picture 3).
7. Remove the pan from the heat and add the grated Parmesan cheese to the hot sauce (picture 4).
8. Match the taste of salt and pepper to add greens to taste (about 1 tablespoon chopped green parsley).
9. Until the sauce cools, strain the soup, peel the potatoes and carrots and cut into suitable pieces. Put the potatoes, the carrot pieces and the remaining mushrooms in a saucepan and cover with the soup. The vegetables must be boiled in the soup, very slowly, at a temperature that must not exceed 70-80 degrees, so you will get a wonderful and tender texture and no piece will be porridge.
10. Place the mushroom sauce on the meat then roll the meat out with the skin as tight as possible, and tie well with kitchen thread, insisting on the heads.
11. Place the roll obtained in a pan the right size and cover with soup. If the soup is not enough, fill it with a little water. Cook the roll in the soup, boiling it slowly, without boiling, at a temperature of 60-70 degrees, for 2 hours & # 8211 2 hours and a half, until a toothpick pierces the meat very easily. It is important not to boil it, both for the texture, because it will be much more tender, and so that the filling does not come out of the roll.
12. When the vegetables are tender, remove them from the soup and keep warm. Continue to boil the soup in which the vegetables were boiled until it is reduced to 100-150 ml. Homogenize the liquid cream for cooking with the starch and add it over the hot soup. Mix well, bringing the sauce to a boil and boil for a few minutes, until it binds nicely and has consistency, without being thick. Match the taste of the sauce with salt and pepper and keep warm.
13. When the meat has penetrated, remove it from the soup in which it was boiled and place it on a plate, to cool a little. As soon as it can be touched, remove all the splints, cut the ends, straightening the roll, then divide it into 4 equal pieces.14. For assembly, pour sauce on the plate (preferably the plate should be warm), enough to cover the bottom, placing a piece of meat in the middle.
Add the hot vegetables around the roll and sprinkle with sauce, then decorate to taste and inspiration with greens, thin carrot chips, etc.
This is the story I made up, about the modest ciulama I cooked in new clothes and then I had the audacity to present it to your most honest cheeks like a branch of royal bone. I wish you a good appetite, because the taste is really from my mother at home, even if the look is reinvented. And if my ciulamaua will not be to your liking, I invite you to visit the blogs of the confreres who participated in this project, it is impossible not to cook one of so many ciulamau to delight you:
Your family will be back a few seconds when you make this beef stew recipe from Working Mothers Against Guilt.
- 5 pounds of fried beef
- Mashed potatoes
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 4 large carrots, cut into slices
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms
- 1 can of condensed mushroom soup
- 1 packet of onion soup mixture
- Arrange the mandrel steak at the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the potatoes, onions, carrots, frozen corn and mushrooms.
- Pour a can of condensed mushroom cream over the vegetables, then sprinkle the onion soup mixture on top.
- Cover the bowl with the lid and set aside for at least 8 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
Dinner is now a breeze with these 5 easy crockpot recipes. Are you looking for a way to make your child's lunch healthier? Try these 10 easy ideas for better lunches.
As an award-winning journalist, author and artist, Kelly Sundstrom has a passion for helping parents feel well-prepared, confident and capable on their future journey. As an Attachment Parenting lawyer and mother of two, Sundstrom has been a guest speaker on Grassroots TV in Aspen, Colorado, and encourages families across the country to disconnect from the media and reconnect with each other.