I love fish, and steamed salmon is ready in minutes just at the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking. It is absolutely delicious! Juicy and soft and with mango salsa, it is a delicacy!
- 2 salmon fillets
- pepper with lemon
- black and white sesame
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 mango
- 1 orange
- a handful of salad
- 1 avocado
- 1 red onion
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Steamed salmon with mango sauce at Multicooker Crock-Pot Express:
- Grease the salmon fillet with olive oil, season with salt and pepper with lemon and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place on the steam grill in the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking.
- Put a cup of water in the bowl and close the lid.
- Close the steam valve and set the Steam program for 7 minutes, High pressure.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad: put in a bowl finely chopped lettuce, diced mango, diced orange, cherry tomatoes cut into four, finely chopped red onion and diced avocado.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the salad.
- When the program is over, release the steam valve and remove the fish carefully and serve with the salad.
You can prepare what you like to garnish, rice, potatoes, salad, etc.
Fried salmon with curry and mango and cucumber salsa
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, remove the seeds with a spoon and cut into cubes. The pulp of the mango fruit comes off the stone and is also cut into cubes.
Cut the green onion into thin slices. Cut the onions into cubes. Cut the hot pepper in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut into very fine cubes or chop. Put everything in a bowl and season with lemon juice, olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Incorporate the coriander.
Rapeseed oil is mixed with curry powder.
Fry the salmon fillets on the grill on each side for about 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, grease the curry marinade repeatedly. The salmon must remain slightly glassy inside, otherwise it is too dry. Finally, season with a little salt.
Salmon fillets, yoghurt and mango and cucumber salsa are placed on plates and served.
How the Fix to Fix Diet Works: Rules, Principles and Menu
Fixed diet: by whom it was invented and what principles it has. The main rules for the diet to lose weight fixed. What results did Anca Bejan have. Example of menu at fixed hours.
The fixed-to-fixed diet promotes weight loss by controlling portions within a timed table structure.
No special purchases or food supplements required. It also allows enough calories to make meals healthy and balanced.
The author of the program, Jorge Cruise, claims that it is easy enough to follow the diet and that you will be able to "stay with it" until you reach your goals.
- How it came about
- The main rules
- Effort level: medium
- Allowed and forbidden foods
- Fixed hour diet: menu
- MENU I
- MENU II
- MENU III
- MENU IV
- MENU V
- MENU VI
- MENU VII
- MENU VIII
- MENU IX
- MENU X
- MENU XI
- MENU XII
- MENU XIII
How it came about
Jorge Cruise, a famous American fitness trainer who claims to have weighed 40 kilograms in excess, has developed a diet plan designed to eliminate "belly fat".
right National Institutes of HealthTrusted Source, abdominal fat can increase the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. For many people, the belly is a problem area, and this diet plan specifically targets them.
Opposite those extreme diet plans that require fasting days, the fixed-weight diet, designed by the fitness expert Jorge Cruise, has completely different principles.
This program requires you to eat five times a day, including a tiny dessert. All favorite foods, including carbohydrates and sweets, are allowed as long as you eat them on a strict schedule.
"The small, balanced portion every 3 hours increases the body's fat burning potential," says Cruise. If you don't eat often enough, he explains, your body goes into the "starvation protection" stage, conserving calories, storing fat, and burning muscle (not fat) for energy.
The fitness trainer says that instead, if you eat every 3 hours, you repeatedly reset your metabolism so that it burns fat all day.
The main rules
So, the diet has strict rules regarding meal time:
- Eat breakfast within 1 hour of waking up
- Eat every 3 hours thereafter
- Do not eat 3 hours before bedtime
- Observe the recommended portion sizes. Meals should be on average 400 calories snacks - 100 calories and dessert - 50 calories. Thus, the daily consumption is about 1450 calories per day - maximum 2000 calories. People who weigh 200 kilograms or more are allowed more calories as snacks between meals.
Effort level: medium
Fixed to fixed is the health diet where there are no ready-made shopping lists or special meals. But you will need to organize your schedule around regular mealtimes.
Cruise suggests eating breakfast at 7 a.m., lunch at 1 p.m., and dinner at 7 p.m., or eating early enough to finish meals 3 hours before bedtime. Here is the scheme you can follow:
- eat breakfast at 7 in the morning
- take a 100-calorie snack at 10 in the morning
- eat lunch at 1 p.m.
- take a second 100-calorie snack at 4 p.m.
- eat dinner at 7 p.m.
- after dinner, enjoy a 50-calorie dessert.
The two 100-calorie snacks can be absolutely different - a small handful of nuts or a piece of cheese. Moreover, the fixed-to-fixed diet has no special recipes, so you can cook any dish using the available ingredients, or you can choose from the list of frozen and fast food.
Food groups should always be combined - that is, protein should be consumed with carbohydrates and fats (and fruits and vegetables, where possible). Cruise also recommends drinking 8 glasses of water a day. Don't worry if a meal starts 15 minutes later than it should. The alarm of small starvation of your body will not start immediately.
Exercise efforts are also optional, but increasing physical activity will help you reach a healthy weight faster and maintain it for a longer period of time. Nutritionists believe that every weight loss program should include one type of physical activity. People become overweight when they eat more calories than they use, and one of the causes of the obesity epidemic in the United States, where the diet comes from, is the inactive lifestyle. Therefore, it is better to combine the regimen with a healthy exercise program to see positive long-term results.
By the way, the diet is flexible enough, taking into account that you can eat whatever you like, so it can be followed by vegetarians, vegans, those who opt for low-fat or gluten-free foods.
Consult your doctor first before starting any diet to determine if you are really fit or if you have any health problems!
Allowed and forbidden foods
In this miracle diet at fixed hours there is a menu divided only on portions and hours, and not on forbidden foods. In other words, you can eat whatever you want - carbs, meat, fast food, frozen foods, sweets - as long as you stay within your caloric limits and eat at the right intervals.
The meal suggestions included in the menus are designed to provide “balanced portions of protein, fat and carbohydrates. Although you can choose your own food, Cruise favors lean protein and flaxseed oil or extra-virgin olive oil.
To maintain control over portion sizes, the author of the program encourages you to imagine a ping pong ball for a serving of carbs, a sponge for meat and other proteins, and a water bottle cap for fats and salad dressing.
Fixed hour diet: menu
Here are 13 examples of a fixed-to-fixed diet menu:
- Breakfast at 07:00 - apples, nuts and yogurt.
- Snack at 10:00 - 2 cups of carrot juice.
- Lunch at 13:00 - plate of cold shrimp with mango, onion, tomatoes and chickpeas.
- Snack at 15:00 - banana.
- Dinner at 18:00 - teriyaki chicken, chocolate strawberries.
- Breakfast - McDonalds Egg McMuffin, 1% milk and apples.
- Lunch - cannelloni with cheese, salad with fat-free dressing (for example, with lemon juice).
- Dinner -1 small baked potato, grilled chicken, 1 teaspoon butter, 1 cup green beans.
- Snacks - chocolate bar, Oreo biscuits, M & ampM’s, 1 coffee.
- Breakfast - omelet with ham and cheese, bread and lots of fruit.
- Snack - chocolate bar.
- Lunch - boiled beef, rice and a salad with regular dressing.
- Snack: fruit or some cookies.
- Dinner: salmon, rice, vegetables.
- Dessert - chocolate mousse.
- Breakfast - 1 hard boiled egg, 1 slice of wholemeal bread, 1/4 cup salsa, 1 cup diced watermelon.
- Snack - 6 salty crackers.
- Lunch - 1 cheese and vegetable salad, without croutons, with light Italian dressing.
- Snack - 1 bar of chocolate.
- Dinner - beef and salad from boiled broccoli, sesame and apple cider vinegar.
- Desert - 4 crackers.
- Breakfast - biscuits, yogurt.
- Snack - 15 - 20 low-fat potato chips.
- Lunch - vegetable salad with 1 tablespoon fat-free chicken dressing.
- Snack - 24 cherries.
- Dinner - vegetable casserole.
- Dessert - 1 small chocolate.
- Breakfast - omelet with ham and cheese, 1 nectarine, 1% milk or soy.
- Snack - 12 cashews.
- Lunch - 1sandwish with feta and spinach, salad with 1 tablespoon of fat-free dressing.
- Snack - 1 glass of smoothie.
- Dinner - salmon steak with butter and rice with asparagus.
- Dessert - 1 mini cup of peanut butter.
- Breakfast - 1 Neapolitan low-fat, 2 teaspoons peanut butter, 1/2 cup grapefruit juice.
- Snack - 2 cups of low-salt vegetable juice.
- Lunch - steak of any type of meat, 1 medium apple.
- Snack - apples with caramel or something sweet from McDonald’s.
- Dinner - chicken with raw broccoli salad.
- Dessert - 7 jellies.
- Breakfast - 1/2 plate of cereal with 1% warm milk or soy, 1 teaspoon linseed oil, 2 tablespoons dried cranberries.
- Snack - 7 chocolate covered almonds.
- Lunch - grilled chicken, Caesar salad with 1 tablespoon of fat-free dressing.
- Snack - M & ampM’s or peanut butter.
- Dinner - fried fish.
- Dessert - 1 cup of seedless grapes (frozen or fresh).
- Breakfast - 1 English sandwich.
- Snack - tofu.
- Lunch - chicken, olives.
- Snack - 2 cups of strawberries.
- Dinner - roast lamb with rosemary.
- Desert - rice creckers.
- Breakfast - 2 pancakes, 2 tablespoons sugar-free syrup, 3/4 cup mixed berries.
- Snack - low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch - beef with pepper, 1 salad with 1 tablespoon fat-free dressing.
- Snack - a bar of chocolate.
- Dinner - peppers stuffed with salad.
- Dessert - 1/4 vanilla ice cream.
- Breakfast - omelet, 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Snack: apples, 6 biscuits.
- Lunch - steak with a large lettuce.
- Snack - chocolate bar.
- Dinner - mixture of fried tofu with carrots, broccoli and ½ cup of brown rice.
- Breakfast - English muffin with 1 cup of low-fat milk and an orange.
- Snack: 15 tortilla chips.
- Lunch - ginger steak.
- Snack - ½ cup of fat-free yogurt.
- Dinner - turkey meatballs, plain yogurt, salad and tomatoes.
- Breakfast - scrambled eggs.
- Snack: ½ grapefruit or 1 small apple.
- Lunch - potato casserole and ½ cup of spinach or lamb ribs fried with olive oil and rosemary, along with ½ plate of rice pilaf and a mixed salad.
- Snack - 2 cups of grapes or 1 sandwich.
- Dinner - pizza and a lettuce.
Advantages and disadvantages
The fixed-to-fixed diet is flexible. There are no forbidden types of food. In fact, even some of the worst foods are allowed in small portions. Thus, those who follow the diet can occasionally eat fast food, sweets and chocolates, bacon and red meat. This is appealing to those who are not ready to give up their favorite food - which is the second pro point.
You should not give up your favorite food. Cruise believes that there are no bad foods, only large portions. Following this methodology, the 3-hour diet is quite convenient. Keep in mind the indisputable fact that calories are the ones that cause weight gain and set strict calorie limits for every meal and snack. The diet plan also encourages the consumption of balanced meals of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, fruits and vegetables.
Portion control is a useful dietary aid in daily life.
- Many experts do not agree that ordinary, small portions necessarily translate into weight loss.
- One danger is that the frequent diet involved in a fixed-to-fixed diet can provide the opportunity for abuse, especially if you have overeating problems. If portion sizes are not controlled, eating every 3 hours can cause you to gain weight. Similarly, if you are struggling with an addiction to certain foods, such as sugar, this diet is not designed to help you overcome your addiction.
- The author also includes highly processed foods in his meal plans, such as McDonald’s or KFC. Although it is believed that there are no bad foods, some research suggests that highly processed foods can lead to long-term weight gain. However, for many people, a diet like this is much more affordable than one that suddenly restricts food or requires dramatic changes.
- Another problem is that this weight loss regimen does not address the need for exercise, but even ignores it. Exercise is essential for overall health as well as healthy weight loss.
- If you have diabetes, consult your doctor or dietitian before changing your diet. You may be at risk for hypoglycaemia if you do not make any adjustments to your treatment plan.
- The diet requires lifestyle changes. The reality is that many people do not have time to eat every three hours. You need to constantly distribute food and snacks and take them everywhere with you. Some people also eat dinner late. Thus, a fixed-to-fixed diet simply cannot fit into certain lifestyles, especially since some people may not be hungry so often.
Jorge Cruise assures that maintaining this diet you will lose up to 10 kilograms in the first 2 weeks and 2 kilograms per week after that, without losing muscle tissue that burns fat.
You will also reduce your cortisol levels - the "stress hormone" - and flatten your belly in the process, says Cruise. In addition, you will have more energy and less hunger, because consuming every 3 hours keeps your blood sugar level constant.
This is not proven, although some research suggests that eating smaller, more frequent meals can help manage hunger.
In addition, according to the program's website, this diet is one that addresses both physical and psychological issues caused by weight loss.
Cruise focuses heavily on controlling the psychological aspects of weight gain, considering that eating stress can lead to an increase in abdominal fat. According to him, healthy stress management is crucial for successful weight loss.
American doctor Melinda Ratini believes that the 3-hour calorie-restricting diet increases the likelihood that you will lose weight only if you follow it closely. Losing 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks may not be realistic or even healthy.
But losing 1-2 pounds a week is a real possibility. The key to the success of this diet is portion control. Research has not shown that eating frequent and small meals increases success in weight loss, although it can have other health benefits, for example it can reduce feelings of hunger that can sabotage anyone's good intentions.
The doctor also says that losing extra weight can reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes. Moreover, it can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Smaller meals are less likely to cause high blood sugar levels to follow after a large meal.
Another opinion belongs to dietitian Lona Sandon, a spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association. She disputes Cruise's view that drinking more often during the day can boost your metabolism and help you lose weight.
The reality is that there is no science or research to prove this. "Our metabolism speeds up a little every time we eat, but it doesn't turn into a calorie-burning oven," says dietitian Lona Sandon.
In addition, there is no evidence that three hours is the optimal time between meals for weight loss, nor is there evidence that the weight you lose first will be from abdominal fat, especially since that diet makes exercise optional. .
Sandon also explains that the detailed specifics of the regime do not always work. "The problem with weight loss plans is that no one is following them," says Sandon. "People improvise and put what they prefer. By doing this, I can get too many calories and too many servings. And the more specific the plan, the less likely it is to follow it. ”
In the short term, you will probably lose weight in the 3-hour diet, says Sandon. In terms of long-term prospects, the issue is sustainability. "It could be practical if you have a lifestyle that allows for frequent consumption, such as a job that allows for breaks," says Sandon.
However, there are nutritionists who agree with this diet. "I like the fact that [the author] offers portion sizes," says the dietitian Keri Gansalso spokesman of the American Dietetic Association.
According to him, the food lists also add the ease of rationing the portions. "Frequent eating can help decrease your appetite, because you eat constantly and are less likely to be hungry and hungry when it comes time to eat," says Gans.
The book and the price of the program
Mainly, the costs include only food purchases. However, if you want to be guided exactly by Jorge Cruise's regime, you can buy his book "3 Hour Diet" from Amazon, where the price is around 25 euros. In addition to the basic book, there is an accompanying book - "Cookbook for 3 hours", which offers several recipes that have dimensions corresponding to the required portions.
On the pages of the manual you will find tools that include planners and journals. The fixed-to-fixed diet provides a successful 28-day planner and daily diaries, as well as suggestions for visualization exercises that can help people on the weight loss plan.
The emotional aspects of weight problems are also addressed here. The 3-hour diet book includes chapters that address emotional overeating, as well as topics such as weight loss plateaus, useful for people who know what it's like to fight excess weight.
Moreover, as an assistance, you are provided with an application, so you can follow the diet on your own. It reminds you to eat every 3 hours and helps you keep track of how many meals you have eaten.
Fixed diet in Romania
Cruise's story began to have a strong impact in Romania thanks to the actress and journalist Anca Bejan, who lost 60 pounds with this diet.
The star talked about this experience in the book published online: "Wonder Diet". Later, the presenter Mirela Retegan set up a group on Facebook through which she promoted the 3-hour diet, under the name "Fix to Fix", gathering over 560,000 members.
Dietary changes to help you quit smoking
If you have decided to quit smoking, you are already on the right track. Awareness that this addiction can bring you many health problems is the first step to success, but the necessary steps are often difficult. That's why you need a lot of willpower, but also a few tricks to help you not give up and to reduce the adaptation reactions of your body.
When the body begins to "repair" itself, eliminating nicotine from the body, mood fluctuations, insomnia, but also symptoms such as dizziness, headache or stomach pain, cough, etc. appear. These reactions are different in intensity and manifestation, and in most cases, the symptoms disappear after 2-3 weeks.
However, if you manage to get through the critical period, quitting smoking will help you solve many of your health problems. Balanced blood pressure, a healthier cardiovascular system and better blood circulation are just a few examples.
Throughout this adaptation process, but also at the end of the critical period, nutrition plays a very important role because it can help you better withstand "side effects", reduce them considerably and not gain too much weight. Here are some food tips that will help you if you are determined to give up cigarettes and you want this process to be gradual, organized and complete.
• Put on paper what foods to avoid!
In addition to the fact that you need to eat as healthy as possible, there are certain groups of foods that are known to increase the need for nicotine. So, try to eliminate sweets, red meat and sour drinks from your daily diet.
• Eat as many recommended foods as possible!
For certain reasons (nutritional value, texture, effects on mood, etc.), specialists recommend some foods to those who are trying to quit smoking.
– Hydration it is very important because it helps the body to forget about the euphoria induced by nicotine, the sensation that you "long for" so much when you give up cigarettes. Consume between 6-8 glasses of water a day, a healthy trick that will decrease your desire to smoke.
– Fruits and vegetables they are also on this list, for several reasons. Studies have shown that a diet rich in fruits and vegetables increases satiety in former smokers, reducing the risk of them "relapse". In addition, it would be preferable to choose those that require a longer chewing time, such as apples or carrots.
– Healthy snacks overnight it helps you forget about cigarettes, especially if you make healthy choices, such as fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds, lean meat, etc. Their nutritional value reduces the need for nicotine and induces a good mood.
& # 8211 Specialists claim that foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids successfully combat the negative effects of smoking, so they should be included in the re-accommodation diet. Choose between salmon, chia seeds, flax, canola oil, etc.
3 healthy and easy to make mango recipes
Mango has many health benefits that you should consider, including:
- stimulates the immune system due to the large amount of vitamin C and vitamin C.
- improves digestion and can help if you suffer from constipation due to its fiber content
- maintains eye health thanks to vitamin A.
- lowers bad cholesterol levels
- helps prevent breast, colon, prostate and leukemia, thanks to antioxidants
Here are 3 healthy and easy to make mango recipes.
Ingredients (20 candies)
150 gr dried mango
150 gr nuts
10 dates (without seeds)
20 gr hemp seeds
30 gr coconut flakes
peel from 1 file
1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation
Bake the walnuts in the oven on a baking sheet for about 8-12 minutes.
Put the mango in a bowl and cover with warm water. Leave to soften (about 7 minutes). Drain and place on a towel.
Mix the nuts well in a blender, then remove and set aside.
Mix the mango and dates well in a blender, until you get a fine, sticky paste. Then add the walnuts, hemp seeds, coconut, lime peel and salt.
When the composition is homogeneous, remove and form equal balls. They roll through the coconut.
Serve immediately. They can be stored for 3-4 days at room temperature or 1 week in the refrigerator.
Fish with mango salsa
Ingredients (4 servings)
500 g fillets of salmon
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 red onion
1 bunch parsley
1 lime juice
2 teaspoons olive oil
Method of preparation
Cut the fish into 4 pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice. Then place in a pan greased with butter, cover with aluminum foil and leave for 20-30 minutes in the oven over medium heat.
Peel onions and mangoes, peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds. All cut into cubes. Add the chopped parsley and sprinkle with olive oil and lime juice. Add salt to taste and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
The fish is served with mango salsa.
Chickpea and mango salad
Ingredients (2 servings)
1 can of favorite chickpeas
1 bell pepper
1 hot pepper
1 small onion
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
2 tablespoons avocado oil
the juice of a lemon
a handful of basil, coriander, parsley, fresh mint leaves
Method of preparation
Rinse and drain the chickpeas well, then leave it in a large bowl.
Cut the mango, bell pepper, hot pepper and chop the basil, coriander, parsley and mint leaves. Put them all over the chickpeas.
Sprinkle with oil, add lemon juice, hemp seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
Boil the pasta for 10–12 minutes or according to the instructions on the package, until al dente.
Meanwhile, mix in a large bowl the parsley with mint, chives, tarragon and tomatoes (the bowl should be large enough to fit in the pasta). Season and add the yogurt.
Drain the pasta carefully, shaking it in a sieve so as not to keep liquid in the concavities. Add the hot pasta to the yogurt dressing and mix well with a spoon. Cover the bowl and allow to cool. The pasta salad can be served hot or cold, in which case it is put in the fridge for 1 hour, to cool completely. The pasta can be cooked a few hours in advance, if it is easier for you.
Meanwhile, mix the celery, peeled or diced bell pepper, finely chopped cucumber and green onion. Add lime juice, if used, coarsely chopped watercress and dried mango cubes. Cover and set aside.
Just before serving the salad, add oil to the cucumber mixture and season as desired. Cut the apple into quarters, clean and cut into cubes, leaving the skin. Add to the salsa and mix well.
Cut the avocado in half and remove the seeds, then cut into quarters, lengthwise, and peel. Cut the core into pieces and mix with the pasta.
Serve the cucumber salsa as an accompaniment to pasta, so that it can be added to everyone's taste. (Hot pasta absorbs the yogurt dressing, becoming relatively dry when cooled, so cucumber salsa acts as a second dressing.) Garnish with mint threads and serve immediately.
Salmon, one of my favorite foods for the brain, is the main ingredient in these creative tacos. The combination of ingredients turns a seemingly basic recipe into a kind of restaurant-worthy meal. Try these for dinner too!
Give a completely different meaning to "egg mcmuffins". The eggs form the "muffin" around these small hammers, which are packed with ground beef (use grass-fed beef), onions, black and red beans (go fresh if you have them). These are great to make and eat on the go or to freeze, so there's always a healthy breakfast on hand.
The salmon, cleaned of bones and skin, is cut into suitable cubes that are greased with a little olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix the eggs with a little flour and almond flakes. Pass the salmon pieces through this mixture and brown them nicely in hot oil. Remove on absorbent paper towels.
Preparation of cauliflower puree with mustard: boil cauliflower in water with a little salt until it penetrates easily. Apoi se scurge bine și se adaugă în recipientul unui blender. Peste conopidă se adaugă merele verzi, curățate și tocate cuburi, usturoi curățat și muștarul. Se transformă toate ingredientele într-un piure interesant și delicios.
Preparare cremă de mango: se curăță mango și se toacă cuburi, apoi se adaugă în vasul unui blender. Se adaugă și puțin ghimbir, zeamă de lămâie și lecitină de soia. Se mixează toate ingredientele până se obține o cremă delicioasă și fină.
Video: Reteta - File de dorada cu sparanghel la aburi la Multicooker Crock-Pot Express (January 2022).