Mix the yolks well with the sugar until they turn white, then add the oil slowly, like mayonnaise.
Mix well then add cold coffee and liqueur. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and then lightly incorporate them into the egg cream.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and ground walnuts and lightly incorporate them into the dough. Pour the dough into a round tray (26 cm) lined with baking paper. Bake at the right heat for ~ 40 minutes. We test with the toothpick to see if it is baked. Remove the top from the tray and let it cool on a grill.
Mix the yolks with 4 tablespoons of sugar, liqueur, chopped chocolate and milk. Put the tor on a steam bath and mix until it thickens. Get off the fire.
Hydrate gelatin in cold water ~ 5 minutes.
Add the hydrated gelatin in the slightly cooled yolk cream (as long as it is bearable on the finger) and mix until it dissolves. Then let it cool.
After it has cooled, mix the yolk cream with the cottage cheese until it is homogenous. Cream the whipped cream with the 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar until it becomes frothy. Then add the whipped cream cheese and mix gently until smooth.
Divide the cream into two equal parts. In one of the creams, add the coffee mixed with 2 teaspoons of ness and mix well.
Put the cooled countertop on a plate and mount a cake ring around it. Put the cream cheese on the counter and then the coarsely broken biscuits. Then follow the meringues crushed into larger pieces. Press a little by hand and then cover with coffee cream.
Put the cake in the fridge overnight.
The next day we deal with BORDER (the inspiration was Miha).
Melt the chocolate together with the milk and butter, over low heat. Cut a strip of foil for packaging, then with ladybugs (or crackers). Spread the melted chocolate on a foil. Let it cool, just enough to stop flowing. Remove the ring around the cake and grease the edge with a little whipped cream. We assemble the chocolate foil and put it in the fridge until it hardens.
Leave for 1 hour in the fridge then gently remove the foil.
We decorate according to preferences and skill.
Happy birthday, Chef Sorin Bontea! What you didn't know about the most serious jury at MasterChef
Chef Sorin recently turned 44, and his career continues to flourish. He is preparing for the third edition of MasterChef, he is fully enjoying his family and, even if it seems hard to believe, he laughs and jokes about how long the day is. We tried to pull his tongue and find out as much as possible about his life, beyond the TV screen.
1. What is the greatest personal achievement so far? But professional?
Family and children are certainly the greatest personal achievement. And if we talk about the profession, I would mention every stage of my career as a chef and the fact that I reached the jury at & ldquoMasterChef & rdquo.
2. What advice would you give to Sorin Bontea, the 20-year-old?
Good question! Let him leave the kitchen, it's hard :) I'm kidding, obviously. I would tell him to go his own way if he really likes what he is doing, and to try to be good in his field. In fact, that's what I'd say to any young man.
3. Have you ever dreamed of getting here?
To be honest, I wanted to, but I never imagined that things would evolve so nicely for me.
4. How would you describe yourself? How is Sorin Bontea beyond the TV screen?
I'm a man with a sense of humor, I joke a lot when I'm out of the kitchen and I can't even sing! & # 61514
5. What is your favorite holiday destination?
6. Favorite food / favorite dessert / favorite wine
You will laugh, but it is difficult for me to choose one way. There are many, I like all the kitchens, each one has something specific and unique and as long as the food is well cooked and tasty, I have no preferences. I don't eat a lot of sweets, but my favorites are savarins and lava cake with pistachio ice cream. I prefer dry red wine.
7. What is the most valuable piece of advice you have ever received?
To be with common sense, to respect those around me and so I will be respected.
8. What advice do you give your children regarding the profession?
Exactly the same one I gave above to 20-year-old Bontea. :) I am convinced that if you do what you like, you have a chance to succeed.
9. What do you cook for your wife when you want to pleasantly surprise her?
What she likes most: seafood.
10. How did you spend your day and what gifts did you receive?
I spent it at work, but in the morning I received the most beautiful gift: when I woke up, my wife and children greeted me with a cake in bed, sang & ldquola for many years & rdquo and told me that I love me.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
66 Most Appreciated Mother's Day Messages!
Top birthday messages for mom. What to write in the messages of many years for my mother. Short texts for SMS, Viber and WhatsApp.
Our mothers deserve to receive every day, every minute, beautiful compliments and words, full of love, and the congratulations on the occasion of the mother's birthday must include emotional phrases, favorite flowers and gifts.
There are so many words to express our affection and at the same time, there are not so many words in the world to thank her for her care and love.
In this selection, we have gathered the warmest messages on the occasion of your mother's birthday, so that we can express our gratitude in special words to the closest man in the world, the one who gave you life!
The most beautiful messages from many years for children
May all your smiles be as sweet as the one you showed me when you were born. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, dear child! Mom and Dad love you so much and thank you for choosing us to be your parents! Live your childhood! Don't miss these happy moments, which never come back! Happy birthday, my son / daughter!
Always keep your smile warm, your soul pure and the light in your eyes were the first day you saw me. Happy Birthday, beautiful and good baby!
Happy Birthday, beautiful and good baby! To have a life full of joy, luck to overwhelm you, and bad luck to bypass you! May all your dreams come true!
Congratulations from many years for the children
Childhood is a smile, a dream, it is joy, It is the bird that slips into the horizon, and a wandering thought of an eternity. Her childhood is a soft flower. Enjoy your childhood! Happy Birthday!
My life would be deserted without you, dark without the light in your eyes, sad without your smile, and the sun and the moon would not shine the same without you. Happy birthday, my child!
Happy birthday, beautiful and good baby! May you have a life full of joy, may luck accompany you and may all your dreams come true!
Sweet child, even if you are still small, I want you to grow up beautiful, healthy, intelligent, happy, to enjoy mom and dad and the whole world. Have a beautiful childhood like in stories, devoted friends, pleasant emotions and many surprises that will fulfill all your innocent whims.
Messages and congratulations for children
My child, today you have a holiday - a birthday! Your family is proud of you, you are a beautiful sun for us. The most desired, dear and expensive. Now our life is not in vain.
Congratulations happy Birthday! I wish you happiness, joy! Have many friends to make your life more fun. I wish you smiles to drive away the sadness. And let the sun always shine for you. The fact that you were born - it's already a holiday!
Our dear, today you will blow out the candles on your birthday cake, and we will remember your first achievements: the first word, the first torn pants, the first game, your favorite cartoon, the first day of kindergarten and much more. We want the new candle added to the cake every year to be marked in the future by significant new achievements!
Here is a list of messages from many years for children, girls and boys from which to be inspired to convey to the little ones the most beautiful wishes.
I brought you a blue one
From our garden
Mom, for your birthday today
Put it on the icicle.
I wrote in her petal
With sun lyrics,
With light and spark
My great love.
Ana Luciana Avramescu: Happy birthday, mother!
For 12 years, March 29th and August 14th have heralded my most beautiful moments, landmarks in my personal calendar that do not include many days with a special glow. My parents' days.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I've stayed away from them until today. They came to party with me, actually to be together. I watched, sitting at the gate, the road that always brought a car, but it was not theirs. This period of 18 days without them showed me how much I value them, how necessary they are for my soul.
In the evening, when I came home with my grandparents to feed the animals (I came from the neighboring village, Apostolache), I watched the road for a few moments. I was hoping he'd surprise me and come home. I waited, then resigned myself. I couldn't see the black car in the distance, with the make and number I knew.
I was leaving and, sitting in bed with my grandparents, watching the news, I was waiting for one of them to call me. I was bored, so I called them. The few minutes I spent listening to their voices showed me how important the moments with them are.
Today, it has finally happened. The car appeared, which looked symbolic, the fact that they, in the fight against all that is bad, won a victory. Victory for my family to come, to return home. I saw the power and love I missed. They entered the yard and I greeted my parents with love in my womb. I broke all the rules of the hug, banned today, I hugged them and they hugged me, the virus of loneliness being the only one I really fear.
Tomorrow, March 29, is one of the special days. It's mother's day. Happy birthday, mom! Don't leave anymore!
Happy Birthday Mother!!
Today is my mother-in-law's birthday Letitia and since we can't celebrate your birthday together, I thought I'd give her a cake as a virtual gift.
First of all, I want to tell you that my mother-in-law is my best friend. We discuss anything and anytime, and sometimes we talk a lot on the phone, wanted and unwanted. He is a charming person, full of life and extremely energetic.
The cake I chose for this occasion represents it in its entirety. It is cheerful, full of color, sweet and extremely good.
Initially I thought of another cake for this occasion but I found the result too trivial, so I made a mix of creams and the final taste is absolutely divine.
Unfortunately, I bought the countertop because I couldn't do it.
Anyway, for this cake we need a 26 cm cocoa pandispan. We remind you of this pandispan recipe with cocoa.
The consistency of kirsch is this:
- 2 yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 50 ml coffee / water / milk
- 200 g fresh
- 10-15 cherries
Almond butter cream:
- 350 g butter
- 125 g old powder
- vanilla essence or vanilla sugar
- 50 g fried almond flakes / nuts / hazelnuts
Syrup the first sheet of countertop with kirsch diluted with a few tablespoons of water
Spread the jelly cherry berries well on the whole surface of the mixed whipped cream:
Cover with the second sheet of pandispan that we syrup with jelly over which we add the chocolate mousse and the cherry beans. You can find the detailed recipe for the mousse here.
We close the cake with the third sheet of pandispan but before we make it and then we put it on the cake and press it a little.
Let the cake cool until we make the butter cream.
Cut the butter at room temperature into small pieces and mix it with the powdered sugar until it becomes a foam. Fry the almonds in a Teflon pan and add them to the butter cream.
We carefully remove the circle around the cake,
We coat the cake with butter cream with a long spatula that we soak in hot water and then wipe it off the excess water.
With the help of a potato peeler we make some milk chocolate chunks:
From the marshmallow bow, which I dismantled, I made some popcorn.
I spread the marshmallow in a thin sheet and with the help of a cookie cutter I cut some popcorn. I cut each petal with a knife,
after which I placed the popcorn on a new sponge and with the tail of a wooden spoon I pressed the center of the popcorn,
I put it next to the other smiles in an egg carton to keep its shape,
In the center of the cake I put the chocolate curls, on the edges the remaining butter cream mixed with a tablespoon of jelly and over the marshmallow popcorn. I put a cherry in each popcorn.
Wonderful ideas for wishes and messages for mom
The message that will resonate best with you can send it by text message, you can write it down in a letter or on the "Happy Birthday" card. Of course, you can say these things directly to your mother, along with a warm hug.
Wishes and messages for my mother. Short and cute
1. Happy birthday, mother. Thank you for taking care of us, although I know it wasn't always easy for you! I love you!
2. Thank you for giving me the most valuable things for life: love, care and passion for cooking! Happy Birthday Mother!
3. Happy birthday to the best mother of all time! I love you to the moon and back!
4. Mom, you're the best thing in my life. Thank you for everything you do. Happy birthday!
5. Happy birthday, mom! We don't tell you too often, but we really appreciate everything you do for us every day. You are the binder that holds our family together!
6. Mom, thank you for always being with me when I needed you. I love you!
7. May this special day be as happy for you as my childhood was with you.
8. You are the best mother I could have asked the Divinity for! I wish you a fabulous day!
9. Thanks to you, I am what I am. Thank you for always believing in me. I love you!
10. For the most special mother in the world! We are so happy to have you with us.
11. Happy birthday to the best mother in the Universe.
Wishes and messages for my mother. Funny
12. Happy birthday, mom! Thank you for the endless exchange of diapers, meal times (even when we throw food on the floor) and all the beautiful things I learned from you. You are truly amazing!
13. I'm so lucky you're my mother. I'm sure no one else would have supported me the way you do every day. You are my heroine! Thanks for everything!
14. Mom, the best qualities I have are from you. How lucky you were to have enough for both of you! You are wonderful!
15. Happy birthday to a mother who deserves the most valuable medal. because he supported me and was by my side all these years!
16. You are a very special mother, so I would like to make you a very special gift. A hug or a million euros - whatever you prefer! :) BIG HUG! I know you well, don't you?
17. Mother - a man who does the work of 20 people. Free of charge. A saint. Wonder Woman! That's how you are!
Wishes and messages for my mother. From sons (boys / men)
The connection between mother and son is a special one and, regardless of whether you live under the same roof or have already taken your flight, it is important to remind your mother that you appreciate her, love her and thank her. For all the roles he has played in your life.
18. Thank you for everything, Mom. You really are one in a million! I love you!
19. Mother, you are the most remarkable being in my life and you will always be in the first place. Have a wonderful day!
20. Happy birthday to my superhero and number 1 in solving the problems in my life. I hope you have a great day!
21. Mother, thank you for being my anchor in this life like a sea, often tumultuous. I love you and I don't know what I would do without you.
22. Thank you for everything you do for me, mother! Now I am a parent too, and my admiration for you has grown enormously. You are an amazing mother and a brilliant grandmother for my children! We all love you!
"Happy Birthday" messages and wishes for my mother. From the daughters
The mother-daughter relationship is a special one. Even if there may be some small differences of opinion, you will always need your mother and her unique love. Celebrate her on this special day and thank her for all the time she has dedicated to you. Here are some messages for inspiration.
23. Mom, thank you for showing me how to be the best version of me. I am a strong woman because I was raised by a strong woman. I am so grateful to you!
24. There is a reason why some people think they can achieve everything they set out to do. They listened to their mother. I'm so glad I listened to you, even though it took me a while to figure out what you want for me. Thank you for raising me and for being an extraordinary source of inspiration for me every day. Happy Birthday!
25. I miss you every day, but I know you make me think. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day!
26. Thank you for being a model mother and for playing an essential role for me, from childhood until now. I am so grateful for your support and guidance. Happy Birthday Mother!
27. You are a great mother and a fantastic grandmother to my children. We love you!
28. Even though you are far from me, I always have you in my heart and mind. I love you and I miss you so much that words can't express this huge longing. Happy Birthday!
29. It is a special day like you, I have a special gift for you and I want you to know that you will always be in my heart.
30. Mom, it's hard to find my words to tell you everything I feel for you. Receive this gift of pampering with love. I want you to be well because I love you as much as I can say!
What is your favorite message? Do you have a nice message that you want to add here? Leave us a comment below!
Happy Birthday messages for mom
You can never thank your mother enough for all the good things she has done for you, but with a creative Happy Birthday message you will be able to convey all the good thoughts and all the love you have for her. For inspiration, here are some Happy Birthday cards for mom!
Messages and congratulations for mom
- My dear mother, know that it doesn't matter how far away I am from you. Part of my heart is always where you are, where our home is.
- Mom, you are an amazing woman and I admire you. Your tenderness, understanding and care are endless. Happy Birthday, my dear mother and I wish you many years with us!
- Happy Birthday to the sweetest mother in the world. I love you mom!
- Dear mother, thank you for your unconditional love, for your boundless patience, amazing warmth and infinite support that you offer me every day. You are my guardian angel!
- I am happy, I am fulfilled, I love and I am loved. I understood and achieved so many things in life thanks to you, mother!
- You're the strongest woman I've ever met. My only wish is to see your happiness in your eyes every day. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Mom
- I wish you happy, easy and serene days. Enjoy all the beauties that life still has prepared for you. Stay young and beautiful.
- Happy birthday, dear mother! You are my mother, my best friend, my confidante and my best teacher. You are my inspiration and motivation, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all this. I love you!
- Mom, you have a big, loving heart. You deserve the best in the world and I wish you love, happiness, smiles and joy. Never stop looking at the world in amazement and admiration.
- Happy Birthday Mother! Thank you for existing and for being my mother! Thank you for being patient with me and for raising me so beautifully. Thank you for never ceasing to trust me!
- You deserve the best on this Earth. Enjoy everything you have and enjoy yourself wherever you go.
See other ideas for messages and greeting cards for mom.