Boil the potatoes, chop the mushrooms and carrots into very thin bars, as well as the green beans (previously boiled) and the white onion, which is also finely chopped, soak in butter until soft, then remove and place on absorbent paper. Place two slices of ham on top of which the pangasius fillet is placed, which is salted and peppered, place the vegetables that have been drawn in butter and roll, taking the shape of a roll, it will be attached to the ends with toothpicks so as not to fall apart. Tip: look for the fillets to be very thin. After that we place them in the pan in which the olive oil was put, they will be fried over medium heat on both sides.
After they are ready, remove them and leave them on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil, after which the rolls will be cut in half. Drain the potatoes, peel and cut the slices, salt and pepper, decorate with julienned red onions and pomegranate seeds, pepper the whole preparation.
Baked fish with avocado, feta cheese and basil
& # 8211 600 g fillets of white fish (pangasius / cod), 150 g feta cheese, 100 g sour cream, 1 small avocado, 150 g cherry tomatoes, basil, spices for fish, white pepper, oil
Grease the pan with a little oil. Sprinkle the fish with spices, pepper and place in the pan. Peel an avocado, cut it into cubes and sprinkle over the fish.
On top we put the tomatoes, if they are bigger cut ½ and the cheese cut into cubes. Pour the cream over the entire surface and sprinkle with basil.
Put in the oven, over medium heat, approx. 15-20 min. Serve immediately.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)
Tuna burgers with garlic
Another option is to prepare Atlantic Blue Fin tuna burgers.
- 300 grams of Atlantic tuna fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- Breadcrumbs (required quantity)
- The juice obtained from half a lemon
- Ginger (optional)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation
- Clean the tone well if you haven't bought it already cleaned. Make sure it's well deboned.
- Cut the tuna fillet into small cubes. The smaller the cubes, the better. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside the fish.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic. The easiest way to do this is to put it inside a jar to shake. The peel will peel off quickly! Then chop the garlic finely.
- Mix the tuna with the chopped garlic.
- Add eggs, ginger and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Add the breadcrumbs slowly until you get a firm but malleable dough.
- Let the dough sit in the fridge for at least 40 minutes. In this way, the flavors will penetrate the fish meat.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and prepare the burgers as I explained in the previous recipe.
- Grill tuna burgers, then serve them with salad or home-made buns with seeds.
60. Rice pudding with apples
- ingredients: a cup of rice, three cups of milk, two sachets of vanilla sugar, a tablespoon of breadcrumbs, 50 g sugar, grated peel of a lemon, three eggs, three apples, salt, a cube of butter.
- Method of preparation: the rice is washed. Boil the milk with a little salt. When the milk swells, add the rice and stir so that it does not stick to the pan. Boil the rice over low heat, and after 10 minutes add the sugar and vanilla sugar and leave on the fire for another 10 minutes. Take a yena bowl, grease it with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. The yolks mix well with the rice and lemon peel. Whisk the egg whites and incorporate them into the rice mixture. Peeled apples are peeled and cut into thin slices. Put half of the rice in the heat-resistant dish and cover with a layer of apples. Put the other half of the rice and cover with another layer of apple slices. Sprinkle sugar on top and bake until the sugar is caramelized.
Recipe sent by Raluca Abigaela Piciorang, Dâmboviţa
Readers' recipes: Pike rolls with vegetables in aspic - Anișoara Ursan
1. Boil 500 ml of water with a pinch of salt. At the first boil, pour the mixture of frozen vegetables and boil for 7 minutes, then drain well and the water in which they boiled is left to clear.
2. The fish cleaned of scales and intestines, washed in several cold waters then threaded with a sharp knife. Salt and pepper each fish fillet to taste.
3. Divide the cooked and drained vegetables into savarine or other forms, as desired. The clear water in which the vegetables were boiled is mixed with hydrated gelatin in 100 ml of cold water and then melted in a sea bath, then added over the vegetables in each shape enough to cover them and let the molds cool for 1-2 hours, then remove from the molds and transfer to the plate
5. Put half a clove of garlic on each fish fillet, roll it tightly and catch it with a bamboo toothpick. Fry in hot oil then remove on absorbent napkins. Each roll is served on a form of aspic with vegetables. They are delicious!!
3 fastest appetizer recipes for busy housewives & # 8211 in just a few minutes the holiday meal will be ready!
We present below 2 recipes for delicious appetizers, which are prepared amazingly simple and fast. These are perfect for housewives who do not have enough time to cook. Choose your favorite recipe and enjoy your loved ones with the most delicious snacks, which will save you a lot of time spent in the kitchen.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Fish rolls
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the fish fillet into thin slices so you can roll them.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Fry them in a pan with hot oil until soft. Cut the cucumbers into rounds.
3. Grease each slice of herring with a little mustard and arrange on it a slice of cucumber and a little onion. Roll the fish slice and secure it with a toothpick. Decorate to taste.
Note:If you prefer vegetable rolls, you can use thin slices of fried eggplant. As a filling you can use mayonnaise, melted cheese, garlic, cream, cucumbers or avocados, tomatoes and greens.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Shrimp sandwiches
-fatty peppers of various colors
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the shrimp. Wash and peel the bell peppers. Cut them into small slices.
2. Cut the cheese (from the fridge) into medium-sized cubes. Cut the cucumbers into rounds.
3. Place a slice of cucumber, a cube of melted cheese and a small piece of salad on each slice of pepper.
4. Stick each shrimp on a toothpick. Insert the toothpick into the vegetable spreads. Before serving, sprinkle the sandwiches with a little lemon juice.
Recipe No. 3 & # 8211 Cheese rolls
-a few pieces of thinly sliced ham
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the cheese and garlic to taste, season to taste.
2. Place the filling on the ham slice and roll.
3. Cut the rolls in half at an angle and soak the ends in finely chopped dill or paprika.
Succulent pork rolls, perfect for any holiday!
Pork rolls have a very festive look. Even if they are prepared quite simply, they are only good to be served at the holiday table. Romanian, fragrant, with a juicy and creamy filling, they will not leave anyone indifferent. If you want to surprise your guests with a special delight, then the recipe below is exactly what you need.
& # 8211 500 g of mushroom mushrooms
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the filling: heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a pan (over medium heat). Peel an onion and cut it into quarters. Fry the onion until lightly browned. Stir regularly.
2. Wash and clean the mushrooms. Cut them into cubes. When the onion is ready, add the mushrooms to the pan. Stir. Fry for another 10-15 minutes (until the liquid evaporates from the pan). Stir regularly.
3. Boil the eggs in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. Allow to cool and clean. Cut them into cubes.
4. In a bowl, mix the fried vegetables with the boiled eggs and grated cheese. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
5. Cut the pork into slices about 0.8 cm thick. Rub each piece of meat with salt and fry well on both sides. Get some thin pieces of meat large enough to place a portion of stuffing on each.
6. Place 2 tablespoons of filling on the edge of a piece of meat. Fold the side edges and roll the meat. Secure the rollers with thread or toothpicks. Do the same with the other portions.
7. Put a pan of oil over medium heat. Place the rolls in the hot pan with the edge facing down. Fry them on both sides until golden brown. Remove the thread or toothpicks.
8. Place the fried rolls in a baking dish. Pour 1.5 cups of water into the mold, then cover the meat with cream. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
Wash the fish then salt and season, sprinkle with lemon juice and leave to marinate for an hour.
The tomatoes are scalded, peeled and then cut into cubes, the peppers are sliced. The seasoned fillets are fried in the oil in which I crushed a clove of garlic and then I took it out, I took it out on the absorbent napkins, then I rolled it lightly and I caught it with toothpicks. In the remaining oil, heat the pepper a little, add the diced tomatoes and the juice, let it boil a bit and extinguish with the wine glass. Add 2 bay leaves, salt and pepper to taste, add the basil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Put the rolls in a tray, pour the tomato sauce over them, cut the sliced hot pepper and bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot seasoned with fresh parsley. Good appetite !
Delicious rolls stuffed with chicken breast (fillets) and cheese. A delight!
1. Using a knife, cut the chicken fillet lengthwise. Beat each piece then season with salt and pepper.
2. For the filling, we put the boiled eggs through the large grater. Add the cheese, finely chopped greens, salt, pepper and mix well…
3. Place a tablespoon of filling on each piece of meat.
4. We form rolls, which we add in a baking dish, lined with a little oil…
5. We cook the rolls in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, approx. 30 minutes. Add the grated cheese on top and cook for another quarter of an hour, until the crust forms…
PANGASIUS: poison for sale fillets - a genetically engineered fish, full of POISONS
More than half of the fish sold in our stores comes not from the water of the oceans, rivers or natural lakes, as we would expect, but from farms where they are raised intensively with synthetic ingredients.
For example, our supermarkets are full of pangasius fillets, a very cheap Asian fish.
Less well known, however, is the fact that pangasius is originally an ocean fish, genetically engineered to live on farms on the Mekong River in Vietnam, considered the most polluted in the world (due to the numerous factories nearby, whose waste frequently reach the water).
The poison that sells tabs
Pangasius fillet contains impressive amounts of arsenic, mercury, pesticides, growth hormones.
Those who have tested this fish in the laboratory and advise us to avoid eating it, warn & # 8211 pangasius fish contains:
- industrial discharges
- toxic derivatives of the growing industrial sector
- polychlorinated bisphenols (PCBs)
- DDT and its metabolites (DDTs)
- metal contaminants
- chlordane compounds (CHLs)
- hexachlorocyclohexane isomers (HCHs) and hexachlorobenzenes (HCB).
Moreover, this issue has reached the very European Parliament, where the opportunity to ban it has been debated.
At present, no conclusion has been reached, with European countries (including Romania) continuing to import, unhindered, almost one billion kilograms of pangasius.
Pangasius contains arsenic, mercury, pesticides
A genetic experiment and a biological "bomb"
In reality, pangasius is a find of Chinese researchers, more precisely, a cross between several species of fish, which has an extremely high tolerance to toxins present in the water in question (to clean the water).
That said, the fish do nothing but feed their whole lives on toxins, bacteria and microorganisms, as well as on the remains of dead fish, dried and ground into a powder, which makes them grow four times faster than in nature, and their flesh becomes more "fluffy."
Scientists are sounding the alarm
Numerous scientists from Germany, France and the United States, who have been following the phenomenon, want to sound the alarm about this fish, considered by many to be the "salvation of world fish farming".
There are rumors that the demand for pangasius has become so high that it has been injected with hormones from dehydrated urine.
How do these fish come into the world? To increase productivity, pangasius females are given hormones to lay their eggs more often. It is shocking that these hormones are taken from men, more precisely, from pregnant women! Those who have studied the phenomenon say that the hormone is extracted from the urine of these women, which is dried, then diluted in certain proportions with distilled water and administered to pangasius females.
Authorities neither deny nor confirm these allegations against unhealthy fish.
It is up to the consumers to decide what to put in the shopping cart next time they go to the supermarket.
People who have doubts in this regard can consult the documentaries and documentaries made by the French television channel M6 ("Qu'est ce d'un Panga?" - "Ce este un pangasius") or by the TV-radio and online group ARD from Germany (“Die Pangasius-Lüge - Das große Geschäft mit dem Billigfisch”: “Pangasius lie - The big cheap fish business”).