Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease with grease and cover with flour a round baking tray 18 cm in diameter.
For the dough, beat eggs with sugar until they increase in volume. Add milk and essences. Sift the dry ingredients then add them to the liquids. Pour the dough obtained in the prepared tray and bake until a toothpick is inserted in the center, it will come out clean. Allow the dough to cool completely.
For caramel, caramelize the sugar in a small saucepan. After the sugar has caramelized, add the butter and liquid cream then mix until smooth. Put the caramel aside.
For the cream, boil 350 ml of milk with 40 g caster sugar. In a bowl mix the starch with 50 ml of cold milk then add in the rest of the milk mixed with rum essence. Leave on the fire, stirring, until a pudding forms. Allow the pudding to cool almost completely. In a bowl beat the butter with the powdered sugar then add the pudding.
For assembly, cut the cooled countertop into 3 parts, horizontally. Place a countertop on a plate. Grease with ½ of the cream, pour over the cream with a spoon ½ of caramel then cover with the second top. Repeat the coded procedure. Decorate the cake with whipped cream and chocolate eggs.
- Dissolve 15 g of gelatin with water and allow to swell for 30 minutes.
- Soak the remaining gelatin in the peach syrup.
- Grind the cookies in breadcrumbs and mix with melted butter.
- Put the table in a mold and put it in the fridge.
- Heat the swollen gelatin in the water on the stove, stirring, and then cool.
- Beat the cream, sugar and a pinch of vanillin until the sugar is completely dissolved.
The caloric content of 100 grams of cheesecake is about 200 calories. If you do not want to overload your stomach, limit yourself to a bite.
Cake "Simpler can't" & # 8211 an amazing taste that exceeds all expectations!
We present you the recipe for a very delicious cake, which is prepared with amazing simplicity. This is a real magic wand for the days when you do not have enough time to cook or if you found yourself with guests on the doorstep. Get a very fine, fragrant and tasty dessert, which will surely please everyone.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Melt 100 g of butter in the microwave. Mix the melted butter with the poppy seeds, coconut flakes, a little vanilla and sugar.
2. Add the eggs and cream. Stir.
3. Sift the flour. Mix it with the baking powder. Add the flour and baking powder to the bowl.
4. Add the grated lemon peel and mix.
5. Mix well until you get a smooth dough.
6. Pour the dough into a baking tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
7. Remove the sponge cake from the oven. Arrange it on a plate and let it cool.
8. In a bowl, mix 50 g of butter with the broken chocolate pieces. Melt the chocolate butter in the microwave. Mix well until you get a homogeneous mass.
9. Grease the sponge cake with the icing obtained and sprinkle it with coconut flakes. Refrigerate the cake for 10 minutes, until the chocolate sticks.
Tips for a good sponge
- Do not open the oven for the first 15 minutes.
- If you see that the surface is too fried and time has not yet passed, cover it very carefully with white paper and continue to bake it normally.
- To know if the cake is ready, prick it with a knife or a very fine rod. If it comes out wet and sticky, it is not done inside. If it comes out clean, you already have it.
- Wait for it to rest for at least 10 minutes before undoing it.
- Try to keep it in the fridge in a tuff or airtight container, you will see how juicy it becomes with icing sugar.
How to prepare Chef Scarlatescu's cake
Before preparing the cozonacs, prepare the mayonnaise that helps the most in the recipe. In a bowl, mix the yeast with 100 milliliters of milk, a little sugar and three tablespoons of flour. The composition is allowed to increase until it doubles in volume.
Necessary ingredients for chef Cătălin Scarlătescu's cake:
- 250 g sugar
- 1 kg of flour
- 450 g of milk
- 60 g of yeast
- 5 eggs
- 300 g of Belgian butter
- 500 g walnuts
- 150 g Belgian chocolate
- 200 g of shit
- 30 g lemon peel
- 30 g candied orange
For starters, mix 100 ml of milk with the yeast and three tablespoons of flour. The composition is left to rise until the volume doubles. When the composition has reached the right state, boil the milk and sugar until everything becomes a homogeneous composition, easy to mix.
The yolks are rubbed with salt until they become a paste, after which another bowl is taken, preferably a large and deep bowl, in which the following ingredients are gradually added: the yolks, the milk together with the sugar and butter, the candied oranges, but also the mayo which he fermented. The dough obtained is left to rise for about an hour.
After this hour, divide the dough into equal pieces. Place the walnuts and Belgian chocolate, raisins, shit on a perfectly spread piece, and then roll. The obtained roll is given in half length, and the obtained parts are braided, after which they are greased with egg. The dough is placed in a tray well lined with flour and left to rise for another two hours.
Bake the cozones in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius, between 45 and 60 minutes, until perfectly browned.
The 10 favorite recipes for us
My shelves are full of cookbooks and I'm flooded with new recipes every day, but so much I like to try new recipes, there are some classics out there that have been around as long as I've had, and for good reason - they are delicious.
Many of these recipes can be found in the most convenient of places: right on the back of the box or package! No need to copy the recipe down or try to remember where you saw it - pick up the package and start cooking. Here are some of our favorite recipes that we hope will never disappear from the package.
"I grew up on Nestlé chocolate chip cookies - the recipe on the back of the bag. At one point, my mother cut the butter again (an attempt to make them slightly healthier? Who knows!), And I prefer them just like that! ”
- Recipe editor Emma Christensen
More nominations for this! Joy Manning said, “Hershey’s Perfect Chocolate Cake with Chocolate! My mother always did. ”
"Even though I usually make a few changes, my recipe for oatmeal cakes is the one behind the Quaker Oats container. These cookies are constantly soft and delicious. ”- Assistant Editor Kelli Dunn
Kitchn contributor Michelle Peters-Jones loves it so much, she dedicated an entire blog post about it. She says, “Every year, as a bit of a nod to non-tradition, I like to confuse myself with a traditional recipe that every Canadian household seems to make: these absolutely wonderful cookies, melted in the mouth of Canada, with short corn.
"I'm not confused with the Scottish oatmeal recipe behind the Nestlé chip bag. I've tried to find it over the years, but it just can't be improved. Maybe that's nostalgia talking, but I think I'll stay with him until I die. ”- Maria Siriano
Recipe editor Emma Christensen says, “Classic Krispie rice pancakes are a perfect food. There are no improvements or replacements, please. Just the recipe for me. Assistant editor Kelli Dunn chimed in: "Ditto on treating Krispies rice."
"I liked this cake entirely ironically, as a child, and I still want it as a Christmas dream and with Christmas lime. The weird science of dripping Jell-O into a baking and cooling cake is amazing! I like the lighter fruit flavors and the crazy texture. ”- Sales and Marketing Director Chris Phillips
The mattresses in a box are here to stay, but the market for them may feel too saturated with options - many of them costing well over $ 1,000. If you want to refresh your bedroom for the summer, but don't want to splash, Amazon's current offer of the day might be the answer you've been waiting for. For today alone, Amazon offers 20% off Sweet Night mattresses and pillows, bringing in prices below $ 300 for some models. The most popular option is the 10 in.
While there are a lot of challenges that come with a small apartment, there are also a lot of opportunities to get creative and pay attention to what exactly fills your (limited) space. We've covered countless tips and DIY projects to get the most out of small spaces (it's our thing) and everyone has their own opinion on living needs in apartments, from smart storage solutions to DIY hacks.
By now, you've probably heard that there are several ways to buy Costco without being a member. Maybe you don't want to eliminate the membership fee? Or maybe you don't just have one within a reasonable driving range? I understand - and I don't blame you at all. But I think you should try at least some Costco Kirkland Signature food. If you can! Because many stable shelf options are sold online on Amazon.
After begging my husband for almost 10 years, he finally agreed that it was time to get a dog. These four little words - "Let's take a dog" - made me happier than "Will you marry me?" See, I knew we were going to get married. I didn't know he'd ever come to get a dog. (He's not a monster, he's just a realist who worried about our busy schedules.
There are so many types of clutter: too many items you think you might need in a day, the clutter you're so used to having around you that you don't even notice it anymore, a pile of paper on that you have to go through and things that you feel guilty about getting rid of because someone gave it to you or you spent good money on them. But there is only one type of disorder that you should never feel bad about.
If you've ever started unloading a dishwasher and taken out a glass that has a milky film, you know how frustrating it is. That glass is supposed to come out bright and clear! It is not cloudy! This is why this happens and, more importantly, how to solve it. The most likely culprit for cloudy glass is hard water, which wreaks havoc on glass in two ways: First, minerals in hard water can leave a cloudy residue behind.
Stainless steel appliances sometimes look like large cans of tin in your kitchen. Black stainless steel, on the other hand, is an underestimated alternative to the traditional clear silver metal and a big trend in kitchens these days. It also doesn't display maneuvers and fingerprints as easily. I liked everything about them until I owned one.
When I went to college, I kind of became a snob of Trader Joe's. Truth be told, I shudder to say those very words. After growing up in suburban Pennsylvania, where Wegmans was the height of fantasy, I found an easily accessible merchant a legitimate luxury, so much so that I became a total devotee of the temple of unbranded, often organic, cheap products.
If you have children, you almost certainly have a bag of fish in the freezer. Even if you don't have children, fishing probably has a place in your kitchen or at least in your heart. They are super fast, packed with protein and quite hard to resist. And there are all sorts of ways you can turn them into an adult-friendly dinner. But not all nuggets are created equal. Some are crispy baked, while others are gummed.
Could you find yourself in the same boat I am on - the kind of boat that strictly forbids labels to be on jars and bottles? I mean, they all come with labels, but I just get nervous every time I wait for the oven to preheat or the timers to go out. It's not a terrible idea, because a jar without labels has a lot of potential as a drinking vessel, storage jar or vase. Of course, this compulsive choice I (us?
When Heather Knight moved into her new home, she had to focus on more urgent repairs and was not able to put as much money in the kitchen as she would have liked. (So yes, although $ 7,500 is a lot of money, it's not that much when it comes to a kitchen renovation.) While the space was in good shape, it was dark and a little too dated for her tastes. With some pretty smart spending, he came up with a pretty impressive renovation project.
Here's a scenario: I'm going to make you some hot coffee, which you forgot while walking your dog / having lunch / children's parade on Instagram. You open your microwave door and - eek! - It's a hot mess there. There are splashes of fat, countertops of dried tomato sauce and you're not sure what else. You want a microwave, but you also want hot coffee. The good news: You can make your own microwave while enjoying the delicious mornings!
There is no shortage of good deals at IKEA, from the factory department to the annual sale of the kitchen. In fact, some of the best shopping costs under $ 15. But what if I told you you had to get even better deals if you dared to venture into the As-Is section of the store? What you say? Did you already know that? Here's something you may not know: A little strategy can help you find better merchandise and save you even more money.
Do you think of something about this kitchen as a DIY project? Absolutely not, right? No one. Well, what if I told you the whole kitchen was a DIY project? Yes! You read that. When I met this Spanish tour on our sister website, Apartment Therapy, my jaw dropped. And it went down even more when I found out that the owner designed the whole house and the kitchen himself. But once we overcame the initial shock, the realization made a little more sense.
Also try… Snowflake Cake, a fine and original cake
Better than Snow White? For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 440 g flour
- 240 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 60 g butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 600 ml cream
- cheese cream
- 320 g cream
- 200 g white chocolate
- 200 g coconut flakes
Method of preparation:
1. Using a mixer, beat the eggs. Add sugar and salt and mix well. Gradually add the flour and baking powder. Mix well until smooth.
2. Add the butter and knead until you get a soft and homogeneous dough.
3. Cut the dough into 6 equal parts. We spread each piece of dough in a thin sheet, which we bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
4. For the cream, pour the cream into a bowl. Add the cream cheese and mix well with a mixer. Add melted chocolate and coconut flakes.
5. In a separate bowl, beat the cream for a few minutes. Gradually incorporate it into the previously prepared cream. Mix well until smooth.
6. To form the cake, line a countertop with 2-3 tablespoons of cream. On top, add the next countertop and do the same until we finish all the ingredients.
Pumpkin sticks in parmesan crust are the ideal snack with your favorite sauce.
A cake with a light and invigorating filling, for those who prefer fruit flavors.
Pasta nests with minced meat - a quick and tasty dinner!
Pasta nests with minced meat. An absolutely delicious and filling dinner. It is easy and quick to prepare. This dish is also suitable for a festive meal.
-1 tablespoon tomato paste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the carrot through the large grater, cut 2 onions into small pieces and put 1 onion through the small grater.
2.Mix the minced meat with the grated onion, then season the mince with salt and pepper.
3. Fry the onion in the pan with oil until lightly browned.
4.Add the carrot and tomato paste. Cook the vegetables until they are ready.
5. Fill the pasta nests with minced meat, then place them in the pan with the vegetables.
6. Pour water, up to half the nests, cover the pan with a lid and cook the food until the pasta and meat are ready.
7.In 15 minutes, add chopped garlic and mayonnaise. Garlic and mayonnaise are optional ingredients.
8. When the food is almost ready, sprinkle the nests with grated cheese and cook until the cheese melts.
Do you know tiramisu by the glass in the supermarket? Here's a similar recipe, very easy to make (it has no chemicals)
1. Beat mascarpone with melted ice cream. Separate half of the composition and mix it with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
2. With the glass in which the dessert will be served, cut 8 circles from the cookie sheet. Each circle for coffee.
3. Place a circle of biscuits on the bottom of each glass. Top with 1-2 tablespoons of white cream, then 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa cream. Repeat the alternation of layers.
4. Cover the glasses with cling film, then place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Garnish with the remaining cocoa powder before serving.