This is the first time I use the Multicooker and I have prepared a simple and tasty recipe.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 kg of pork
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 suitable onion
- 150 g canned or raw sliced mushrooms
- 1 grated carrot
- salt and pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork with potatoes (MULTICOOKER):
1. I put the oil and chopped onion in the inner pot.
2. I pressed the MENU button and selected the FRY program. I pressed COOKING TIME and selected 10 minutes. I pressed START and mixed from time to time.
3. After 5 minutes I added the carrot for the next 5 minutes of the program.
4. I added the diced meat and seasoned with salt.
5. I selected the STEW program and set the time to 45 minutes. I closed the lid and STARTED. After 15 minutes I added the potatoes and mushrooms, a bay leaf and a little thyme.