I washed well and cleaned the back of the chicken which I cut into 3 (each piece) I folded the vegetables, I washed them and put them on the small grater and I cut the onion into small pieces. I hardened the vegetables in 3 I added the meat that I left until it turned white, stirring from time to time, I put hot water over it and let it boil over low heat. When the chicken is almost cooked, I added the well-washed rice. , I let it boil for another 5 minutes after which I added the broth. I added salt and pepper to taste. After another 5 minutes I turned off the heat and put the chopped celery leaves.
News soup with loboda and crocodile broth
It was only at this age that I discovered the news, in Oltenia, now, after the period of restrictions generated by the Covid-19 Virus Pandemic, all over the world, when I escaped like a rifle and traveled from Bucharest to my country house. I spent actively, one of the most beautiful holidays. I missed normalcy, free life and patriarchal peace.
It's the end of May and we asked our neighbors and relatives, what kind of soup can we cook with what we find in the gardens at this time !? We were answered in unison: ştir, or loboda, or both combined. As the corcoduses are in season, of course I quickly planted a broth of corcoduses for sour soups, which are prepared & # 8220 per minute & # 8221 and thus, I don't stop to praise this kind of soup that you must eat. I never imagined she was so good.
Adapt the quantity to your needs, in proportion to how many you know you are in the family.
INGREDIENTS & # 8211 News soup with loboda and corcoduse broth
2.5 or 3 l of hot water
2 medium to small carrots
1 large old yellow onion or two smaller ones
1/2 parsnip root
2 tablespoons & # 8211 sunflower oil for hardening vegetables
1/2 bell pepper if large
2 suitable white-flour potatoes
200-300 g of news leaves (a fist consisting of two palms)
150-200 g loboda (on the eyes, a healthy hand)
I had 400 g of garden tomatoes for (canned) soups! (or 100 ml robot fresh tomato juice, or 4 medium tomatoes roasted, peeled and cut into cubes)
150 ml juice from corcoduse broth and 3 tablespoons of corcoduse boiled and crushed through a spaghetti sieve (if not, replace with cabbage juice, 1 cup)
1 link of larch
1 small bunch of parsley
very little coarse salt (1/2 or up to 1 teaspoon)
FOR DRESSING SOUP
Chili peppers are eaten separately by lovers of hot spices
PREPARATION- News soup with loboda and corcoduse broth
I harvested from the garden, most of the vegetables, fresh, starting with the news. Be careful that the news can be easily confused with other weeds that invade it! Plants are consumed when they are small and tender, not after they bloom. When they are tall, they are food for pigs.
UPDATE: from different culinary groups, I received the information from the housewives that what I marked as the weed called & # 8220loboda porceasca & # 8221 can also be consumed. I haven't tested it yet, I want to find out from the net what we can cook well with it. I was told that & # 8220snails & # 8221, probably in puff pastry.
This is the loboda, it grows on a tall stem:
The larch is in the small basket (and the parsley that I have not planted before) I partially harvested them from the stems, to let the plant in life give it other leaves. I removed the affected leaves from the larch.
At the end, I picked the corcodus directly from the tree:
1. Put cold water in a large pot with 1/2 teaspoon grated salt.
2. While it is boiling, wash the carrots well, grate them and cut them into cubes with a knife. Clean the onion that I wash, because who knows what animals went through it during storage. Cut it into cubes. Heat the pan over medium heat, try with an onion cube and when it sizzles, put the onion and carrot to harden, 3-4 minutes, until the onion becomes glassy, yellow, without burning. Carrots help keep them from burning.
3. Pour these hardened vegetables in boiling water and cook for about 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
4. After this time, cut the pepper into cubes like a carrot and put it in the juice.
5. Wash the potatoes well, peel them and cut them into cubes of about 2.5 cm. Put them in the juice and simmer. Now add the peeled parsnip and rinse with water, cut into small cubes like a carrot.
6. After about 20 minutes, the potato should be cooked. You try to easily insert the fork into it and taste it.
6. Wash the styrofoam and sow in the sieve so that the soil flows (sprinkled from the recent rain).
7. When the potato is cooked, cut the stir-fry and cut into large strips, about 2.5 cm. Put 3 quarters of them in the pot, the rest you stop.
8. Add the soup tomatoes from the jar (preserved).
9. Boil a maximum of 2 cups of water and after boiling boil the corcoduses for 3-5 minutes, until they soften so that they can be passed through a sieve with large holes (spaghetti). With a cup of the juice from the corcoduse broth and 3 tablespoons full of boiled corcoduse crushed in a sieve with a wooden spoon (sieve slightly dipped in the soup) and after straining the corcoduse, the pulp remaining in the pot, boil the soup only 4-5 minutes at small fire. Store the rest in the refrigerator in a tightly closed jar with a lid and use for the next soup, when you are ready to cook.
10. Immediately after the trance of news and loboda, choose the good larch leaves, chop the knife and put only half, to grab a few boils.
11. Stop the fire. Put the rest of the news, loboda, larch and finely washed and chopped parsley. With a little fresh parsley, decorate the plates when serving:
Loboda and the news will burn immediately, it is not kept bright green, nor do you distinguish it from the rest.
12. If necessary, add 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt.
When serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley. It is very tasty!
Liv (e) it!
The chicken is cleaned, washed, portioned and boiled in cold water. Foam and add a teaspoon of Knorr Delikat.
Chop the onion, carrot and celery and add to the boiling soup. Boil well, then add the rice and finely chopped bell pepper.
After all the ingredients are cooked, add the peeled and sliced tomatoes and tomato paste diluted with a little soup. Continue simmering for another 10 minutes. Add the noodles. Depending on the taste, if considered necessary, add a little borscht.
Match the taste with salt and, before serving, add chopped green parsley.
Chicken soup with tarragon and tarragon
Chicken soup with tarragon and tarragon it is one of our favorite soups that I prepare in the cold season. It's a kind of comfort food for us. Recipe of soup with chicken meatballs and tarragon you can change it to your liking: you can add an egg to sour cream, you can use pork and you can add rice to meatballs. The amount of chicken is approximate, I'm sorry I don't know how much I put.
Chicken soup with tarragon and tarragon it turns out much better if you use chicken soup, which you can prepare in advance. I usually take a large pot and simmer a chicken or cutlery in it. I throw another onion and a carrot in the pot and if I have too much soup, I freeze it and keep it for other times.
How to prepare stevia and rice soup:
First wash the stevia and scald it in hot water. Finely chop stevia, onion, carrots, peppers, celery and larch. In a saucepan, pour the water, oil and a little salt, and when it starts to boil, add the onion, carrot, pepper and celery. Cover with a lid and let the vegetables boil, adding a little broth. Meanwhile, wash the rice and let it soak for a few minutes, then add it along with the stevia and borscht over the vegetables in the pot. Leave the soup on the fire until the rice is cooked, and a few minutes before taking the pan off the heat, add the larch.
Do not hesitate to prepare this dwarf stevia and rice soup for your dwarf, which will make the menu of a fasting day appetizing and healthy!
Spinach soup with chicken
Although chicken is not a traditional ingredient & icircn spinach soup, who says we are not allowed to rewrite the kitchen? Discover below a recipe with which you can really wreak havoc, completely and utterly special in your kitchen!
- 1 white onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 pasta & acircrnac
- 1 green pepper
- a parsley root
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 l of chicken soup
- 5 tablespoons of preferred rice
- 1 diced zucchini
- 1 casserole of chicken breast cubes
- 6-7 m & acircini of frozen spinach
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
Method of preparation
- Take the onion, pasta & acircrnac, carrot, pepper and parsley root nicely and put them to boil, season with salt and pepper.
- Leave on the fire for 10 minutes and then add the wonderful chicken soup.
- After the mixture shows signs of boiling, include the rice, zucchini and chicken breast.
- Let it cook for another 10 minutes and then come up with the ultimate temptation: spinach.
- After 4-5 boils, finely chop a bunch of parsley and a sprig of dill and enjoy a divine-tasting spinach soup!
Spinach soup is a delicacy that should be tasted more often than on cool spring days! Discover the recipes recommended by us and make a nutritious, tasty and healthy meal!