As I posted on Grandma's Recipes, here is the recipe for Chocolate Balls.
- * 1/2 kg of biscuits (grind very finely)
- * 1 cup walnuts (ground)
- * 50 g cocoa (or bulk chocolate)
- * 100 g old powder
- * 100 g of rum (or a few drops of rum essence)
Tags: sweets christmas, christmas, biscuits, cocoa, chocolate, rum essence, nuts, rum, cherries, powdered sugar, recipes Sweets
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate balls:
Mix all ingredients. Then the balls are created and powdered with sugar. Leave to cool for 2-3 hours after which they can be served.
- sweet decorative chopsticks can be added on top (see photo)
- in the middle you can put a cherry (which, previously, its seeds have been removed)