1. Cut a lid on top of the tomatoes, then carefully peel them so that they do not break, using a teaspoon. Sprinkle with a little salt inside them, then let them drain, with the hole down, in a clean tray. In a blender, mix the vegetable soup with the tomato core.
2. Peel the bread crumbs, then crumble them into crumbs. Also, heat the oven to medium power and grease a pan with a tablespoon of oil.
3. While the tomatoes are draining, chop the Bucegi pork in a blender, but without turning it into a paste, then mix it with the bacon cubes, ½ from the bread crumbs and ground pepper. Fill the tomatoes with this mixture and then sprinkle the rest of the crumbs on top. Place the stuffed tomatoes in the pan, pour the soup and sprinkle with the rest of the oil.
4. Bake the tomatoes in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then serve them hot or cold, on a bed of lettuce and sprinkled with the sauce from the pan.
Baked eggplant with minced meat, garlic and tomato sauce & # 8211 Turkish recipe
Baked eggplant with minced meat, garlic and tomato sauce & # 8211 Turkish recipe Fırında patlıcan kebabı. Baked meatballs and eggplant slices with tomato, pepper and garlic juice. Eggplant au gratin. Baked eggplant kebab or grill.
I kept telling you that I love eggplants and that I cook them in many ways, not just in the form of the classic eggplant salads. I like fried or baked eggplant, au gratin (plain or stuffed), breadcrumbs or moussaka.
This baked eggplant recipe with minced meat, garlic and tomatoes is a classic Turkish one. Her name is " Fırında patlıcan kebabı ” & # 8211 means baked eggplant kebab . We found that "fırında”Means oven when I researched Turkish pot recipes with meat, vegetables and cheese & # 8211 see here.
Eggplants (eggplants) have arrived in our country on the Turkish chain. They first became popular in the southeast and then spread throughout the country. Eggplant cooked in the oven goes well with garlic, tomatoes, peppers but also with minced meat and, especially, with a lot of olive oil.
It is the famous Turkish recipe Imam Bayldi (Imam fainted) in which eggplants are filled with vegetables (fasting), sprinkled abundantly with olive oil and then au gratin in the oven & # 8211 see here.
In the case of this recipe, baked eggplant with minced meat, meatballs (kofte) also appear in the equation. They are traditionally prepared from beef or lamb, but you can also adapt the recipe with minced pork, chicken or beef-pork mixture. I really like minced pork because it is fatter and tastier and the meatballs come out much tenderer. For this reason, no oil needs to be added to the recipe. In some areas of Turkey, oriental spices are put in this minced meat: sumac, cumin (not cumin!), Chicken biber and fenugreek. Try them if you have them at hand and you are used to their flavors. I put biber pulp (or Aleppo pepper) & # 8211 a kind of paprika with moderate speed. These spices can be found online & # 8211 for example here.
There is also a version of this eggplant kebab that is fried on the grill or in a grill pan. In this case, the tomato sauce no longer appears. You will see below how I proceeded. I tell you from now on that the baked ones were much tastier.
From the quantities below it results approx. 8 servings of Baked eggplant with minced meat, garlic and tomato sauce. The recipe is inspired by a popular video on Youtube & # 8211 you can find it at the end.
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for pork sarmale with mashed potatoes?
Pasat is the cracked corn, large ground corn. The special corn chosen by the grandparents was passed through the howling machine, then the large ground corn was sifted and stopped. This is the past.
Now it can be bought in markets and stores.
- 1 kg of minced pork
- 600 g of chopped green onions (or 3-400 g of dried onions)
- 2 large carrots
- 600 g of washed paste
- 1 box or 1 jar of tomatoes in broth
- freshly ground pepper
- thyme salt
- sweet or hot paprika
- 1 dill connection
- 1 link parsley
How do we prepare the recipe for pork sarmale with mashed potatoes?
You can read the written recipe further or go directly to the video recipe. Just click the picture and see everything on the video.
Add the chopped parsley and dill over the minced meat, 2 teaspoons of dried thyme, 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of paprika.
Then we add the paste that we washed well before and mix everything, until we obtain a homogeneous composition, of uniform consistency.
I will use sauerkraut for sarmale: I chose them before, I kept them in water and I changed the water a few times, so that they desalinate.
Cabbage and mashed cabbage rolls make them quite large, a wire weighs about 40 grams, they are suitable. You can see better in the video recipe how to make them.
We will prepare the sarmales to put them in the oven. I prepared a clay pot, at the bottom of which I placed a handful of dill sticks, they will give a good taste to the sarmales. I also put a few strands of green celery, but also a handful of chopped cabbage.
Pork sarmale with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, traditional recipe
We will place the stuffed cabbage in the bowl, we can also put a few slices of smoked bacon, to give a discreet taste. We do not place the stuffed cabbage very tightly, and on top we place pieces of chopped cabbage on top, and over these we put the tomatoes in broth and water.
We put the lid on and we can put the pot in the oven: maximum heat for 15 minutes, until it boils, then reduce the heat, leave it at 160 degrees Celsius for about 2-3 hours. After an hour of boiling, taste a wire and you will be able to estimate how long it has to boil.
Sarmalele are served hot, with hot peppers or horseradish, polenta or bread, ideally homemade. I like to have a clove of garlic with me, to bite out of it. It's a personal pleasure.
We can serve stuffed cabbage with hot peppers and some sour cream.
My grandmother also put a handful of corn kernels at the bottom of the pot. My cousins and I used to beat those beans, they were fantastically tasty. Poor grandma put enough berries, but we never got enough & # 128512
I preferred to put raw onions, but if you want you can cook it a little earlier, together with the carrot and the mashed potatoes, the taste will be closer to the traditional recipe.
Instead of meat you can use mushrooms, you can use poultry, but I recommend that it be fatty, so that the sarmales do not come out dry.
During the fever, take the pot out of the oven and add more boiling water. The paste will absorb a lot of liquid, you will need to fill it with water 2-3 times.
Good appetite and increase in cooking traditional Romanian dishes, so tasty!
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Pork sarmale with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, traditional recipe
Ripe apples, stuffed with walnuts and cinnamon
Apples are some of the most popular and affordable autumn fruits. They can be included in a lot of desserts, from the simplest to the most complicated.
If you have already tried Apple pie or apple cake and you want an easy and quick dessert, we offer you a recipe for ripe apples, filled with walnuts and cinnamon.
- 4-6 large apples
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
To start, preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
Remove the back of the apples with a special knife. If you do not have such a thing, simply dig with a knife with a thin blade, enough to clean the part with seeds and the back and make room for the filling.
Melt the butter and finely chop the walnut kernels. Mix the walnuts with the melted butter, after removing from the heat. Add the sugar, after the butter has cooled a little. Put the cinnamon, and the raisins and mix.
Place the apples on a tray lined with baking paper. Put the filling in the apples with the teaspoon, until they are full. Optionally, you can add half a teaspoon of sugar on top to caramelize.
Bake the apples for 30-45 minutes or until browned.
Ingredients Eggplant stuffed with meat & # 8211 Karniyarik & # 8211 Turkish recipe
- 4 small, thin and elongated eggplants (about 250 grams / piece had the ones I used)
- 350 grams of minced beef
- 2 medium-sized onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or crushed
- 350 grams of crushed tomato pulp, I used canned tomato pulp, from Mutti, as an alternative you can use 2 well-ripened tomatoes, scalded and peeled then finely chopped
- 2 green hot peppers, cleaned of seeds and ribs and chop, if you do not like too hot, replace with ½ green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste, I used the triple concentrate of Mutti tomatoes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice
- 80 ml. of olive oil
- optionally, slices of tomatoes and green hot peppers for decoration
- optional, 1-2 teaspoons zaatar spice
Eggplant preparation stuffed with meat & # 8211 Karniyarik & # 8211 Turkish recipe & # 8211 eggplant preparation
1. The first thing I did was to prepare a large bowl of cold water in which I added 1 tablespoon of grated salt and lemon juice. Then I peeled long strips of eggplant peel, well washed and wilted before it. I used a vegetable peeler for this operation, you can also use a sharp knife. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice the recipe of Imam Bayildi.
Finally, the eggplants should look like striped pajamas, with white portions alternating with those with the shell. Put the eggplant in the bowl of water with lemon and salt and leave it there for 30 minutes, with a plate on top, to keep them well immersed in the liquid.
In the image below, with the ingredients used for the recipe, you can see the eggplants already put in the liquid with lemon and salt, whose role is to season the eggplants but also to prevent their oxidation.
2. After the eggplants have been in the water bath with salt and lemon for 30 minutes, remove them and lightly press them into your hands to remove as much liquid from them as possible. Beat the eggplant well with a kitchen towel. Heat oil (about 2/3 of the total amount) in a large skillet. Add the eggplant. Fry all around over high heat until golden brown. Then turn down the heat and cover the pan with a lid. We continue to cook the eggplants until, if we press them lightly with a spoon, we feel that they have softened.
Frying and pre-cooking the eggplant takes about 10-15 minutes. Given that thinner and elongated eggplants will cook much faster, they are preferable for this dish.
3. Once fried and soaked, the eggplant is transferred to a heat-resistant tray, where the food will be cooked in the oven. Divide the eggplant lengthwise, making room for the filling.
Preparation Eggplant stuffed with meat & # 8211 Karniyarik & # 8211 Turkish recipe & # 8211 stuffing preparation
4. Switch on the oven and set at 180 ° C.
In the same pan in which the eggplant was fried, add the rest of the olive oil, then add the onion, garlic and hot pepper (or bell pepper), together with a pinch of salt. Saute all over medium / low heat for about 10 minutes, until onions soften. I used Bulgarian hot peppers, from the long and twisted ones, which, after I cleaned them of seeds and ribs, were not very hot, making the filling only spicy enough.
5. After the onion has softened, increase the heat and add all the minced beef. Saute with the vegetables for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until we no longer see traces of raw meat in the pan.
6. After the meat has coagulated, add 130 ml to the pan. of crushed tomato pulp. Mix well and simmer for about 4-5 minutes, evaporating the liquid.
7. Add the tomato paste, which will give both color and flavor to the meat filling. Mix well and turn off the heat. Season the filling to taste with salt, ground black pepper and a little zaatar, if you have it. Add ½ of the chopped parsley and mix well.
Filling eggplants and baking
8. The filling is distributed in the 4 hollowed eggplants, filling them with the tip, because they will decrease during baking.
9. Optional & # 8211 and recommended & # 8211 & # 8211; on top of each stuffed eggplant put a slice of tomato and a slice of green hot pepper, cleaned of the spine and seeds.
10. The remaining tomato pulp is diluted with 3-4 tablespoons of warm water and lightly salted, then sprinkle with this sauce the stuffed eggplant, pouring the rest next to them in the pan.
11. Bake the eggplant in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes, until the tomatoes and peppers are nicely browned. Leave to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining finely chopped parsley and serve with the delicious sauce from the pan.
The food is one of the most delicious you can imagine, we enjoyed it with great joy, with some fresh stick. May it be useful to you!
The wait is over, the tomatoes are ripe in the garden and I can prepare this wonderful recipe. This does not mean that I have not eaten tomatoes so far, but stuffed tomatoes are delicious when using very ripe, sweet, fragrant tomatoes.
- 1 kg of minced meat (I put turkey breast plus 100 g of fat from a hen that I didn't know all my life what a diet is)
- 60 gr of rice
- 2 large onions
- Sweet tomatoes
- Bay leaves
- olive oil
Mix the meat with finely chopped onion, rice soaked for about 20 minutes in water, parsley and pepper. Wash the tomatoes, cut a cap, then with a spoon, remove the core and then fill with the meat mixture. Put the core of the tomatoes in a blender with 1 small onion and mix well. Pour the sauce into the pan, over the tomatoes, with a few allspice and bay leaves. About 1 h30 min-2 h at 220 degrees.
Or if you have a slow cooker, put it in the pot and start the slow cooker on high. In four hours they were ready.
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach, onion and sour cream, seasoned with ground nutmeg
Tomatoes stuffed with rice
Tomatoes stuffed with rice, bell pepper, onion and dill, baked
Tomatoes stuffed with baked cheese
Tomatoes stuffed with baked cow's cheese, with white milk sauce, margarine, flour, lemon and dill
Tomatoes stuffed with tuna
Tomatoes stuffed with tuna and served with a mixture of fat-free cheese and broth
Cream of ripe tomato soup with croutons with parmesan or fasting
Cream of ripe tomato soup with croutons with parmesan or fasting. Recipe for baked tomato cream soup with garlic. How to make creamy tomato soup? A very tasty and flavorful summer soup. An alternative to the classic tomato soup. Light tomato soup that is easy to prepare. It is tasty both hot and cold.
This creamy tomato tomato cooked with parmesan differs a bit from the classic soup in that the tomatoes are baked in the oven along with the other vegetables. Here you will also find the traditional recipe of tomato soup & # 8211 like grandma.
Due to this baking process the flavors are much more intense and the soup becomes much tastier. Basically, the flavors of the vegetables are concentrated in the ripening stage. Dreamlike!
It is a vegetarian recipe that can become vegan or of post if the parmesan on the croutons is given up.
I leave you the recipe for two plates of soup but I tell you from now on that it is good to make a double portion from the start! It's great good!
- 1 kg of sweet and fragrant summer tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 celery stalks (green celery stalks)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 ml of tomato juice
- 40 g parmesan
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh herbs (basil, oregano, thyme)
- optional: 50 ml sour cream min.30% fat
- for decoration: crispy croutons
Tasty and fragrant tomato soup
One of the favorite soups, in summer, is this tasty and flavorful Tomato soup.
It is a soup with a dense taste of tomatoes from the garden, seasoned with basil and thyme, topped with a delicious tender chicken soup and lots of vegetables.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 2 l chicken soup
- 2 kg garden tomatoes, well cooked
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 gogosar
- 2 was dafin
- 1 link green parsley
- a few strands of green dill
- a few strands of green larch
- For serving:
- cheese telemea
- sour cream
[preparation title = & # 8221Recipe Tomato Soup & # 8211 Preparation & # 8221]
In the meantime, we take care of the rest of the ingredients.
Bay leaves should not be left to boil for more than 15 minutes, because they will leave a bitter taste.
The salt, over the hardened onion, will not be added from the beginning, but along the way, so that the onion has time to leave its jam in the sauce, possibly, for an extra sweetness, a teaspoon of sugar will be added, or even more so, depending on how sour the tomatoes are. In this way, the onion will get the taste of caramelized and will give a special note to the soup.
Quick Easter ingredients with raw tomato sauce, fasting recipe
- -3 large tomatoes, well cooked (about 600 g)
- -2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- -a few fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dry
- -1-2 cloves of garlic
- -1 knife tip of freshly ground pepper or a few slices of hot pepper
- -300-350 g paste