- Oily fish
- Salmon fillet
Grilled salmon made easy but elegant. You can have it with a little rice, quinoa or couscous and some green veg.
Be the first to make this!
- 4 (150g) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper
- 60g butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 lemon, juiced
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:11min ›Ready in:16min
- Preheat the grill in your oven. Cover a wire rack with aluminium foil. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place them on the rack.
- Grill the salmon in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Stir in the chives, sage and lemon juice.
- Place the salmon on serving plates and pour a small amount of lemon sage sauce over each fillet. Serve hot.