Prepare the meat, mix well with the eggs, salt the pepper and the finely grated potato and the carrot and bread soaked in a little milk, add the finely ground garlic and green parsley and mix well then make larger meatballs that are fried in hot oil.
Peel a squash, grate it and put it on a baking tray with a pinch of salt. Do not put anything else.
The rice is simply boiled in water with a little delicacy
It goes great with a cabbage or tomato salad .........
After everything is ready we place them on the plate and invite our boyfriend (girlfriend) to a dinner for 2 with a glass of wine, a candle ............. to make you smile
Meatball recipe with rice sauce and garnish & # 8211
- Heat the oil in a pan and heat the onion a little. Cut the smoked meat into small pieces and grind it in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix the minced veal, smoked meat, onions, egg, breadcrumbs, water, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper and knead very well for 10 minutes. If we have time, we leave the composition of the meatballs in the fridge for half an hour, to combine the flavors and to gather a little. Then we form round meatballs the size of a walnut.
Tip: The secret to getting loose and fluffy meatballs is to add a liquid to the meatball composition (water, wine, milk, grated tomato) and knead the composition for about 10 minutes.
Even her husband liked them, even though he is a hardened carnivore!
Ingredient Chiftelute monastery recipe
a 20 ml cup of rice
2 cans of boiled beans / 450 g (of course you can boil the beans, I had them at home and I had to use them for something)
a teaspoon of paprika
1/3 teaspoon dried thyme
Recipe method Monastery meatballs
I washed it well and put it in a saucepan. I put 2 cups and a half of water over it, a little salt and I put it to boil over low heat.
I left it until the water was well absorbed and the rice boiled.
I finely chopped the onion and sautéed it for 2-3 minutes in a little oil.
I passed the beans. You can use a blender or mash it with a mashing tool, or pass it through a meat grinder.
I put in a bowl the beans, the rice (which has meanwhile cooled), the onion, the bread soaked and squeezed well, the thyme, the parsley, the paprika and the finely chopped garlic. I adjusted the taste of salt, added a little flour and mixed well. Do not add flour from the beginning, just add a little and add only if the composition is too soft.
I put flour on the worktop and put piles of mixture. I rolled them well in flour, then I shaped them into meatballs.
I heated the oil in the pan and put the meatballs.
- the oil must be very hot and the meatballs fried over high heat
- do not turn often, you risk absorbing too much oil, turn with a spoon / spatula only when the meatballs are well browned on one side.
- if you want, you can pass through a blender and rice
- the addition of any boiled and mashed vegetables (carrot, parsnip, zucchini) is welcome
Remove the meatballs on a plate on which you put the napkins, to absorb the excess oil.
Ingredients lamb meatballs with baked vegetable garnish
3 tablespoons breadcrumbs (will replace soaked bread)
1 small clove of garlic
1/2 bunch of green parsley
For the vegetable garnish
2-3 potatoes (cut into coarse slices / cubes)
2 carrots (cut into slices)
50 ml olive oil (for mixing vegetables in a bowl and for sautéing in a pan on the stove)
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
1-2 tablespoons dried / green rosemary
For the sauce, serve the meatballs with lamb meat with a garnish of baked vegetables
4-5 drops of olive oil
4-5 drops lemon juice (to taste)
1 teaspoon melted bee honey
How to make the sauce for serving meatballs
Put in a bowl natural yogurt, lightly mixed for about 1-2 seconds with a target, after which a few will be added drops of olive oil, lemon, melted honey and finely chopped mint.
sauce obtained, it will be left in the bowl, covering it with food foil and refrigerated until serving.
Sausage for meatballs and puree
Another very good recipe is with flour. This ingredient is added because & icirci gives the sauce a greater consistency. Here's how to prepare:
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 generous tablespoons of tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon grated sugar
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 small cup of water
Method of preparation:
- Put oil in a saucepan and, when it heats up, add the flour and rain and a cup of water.
- Let the sauce boil, stirring gently so that it does not become lumpy.
- When it boils, add the tomato paste, then the salt, pepper and sugar. Leave it on the fire for a few more minutes, and at the end add the finely chopped parsley. So simple!