This year the pumpkins were made in my garden in abundance. So I gifted my neighbors, guests, relatives, colleagues and even my neighbors at work !!!
- 2-3 raw zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 link green onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 300 gr rice
- 100 ml oil
- parsley and green celery
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rice pilaf with zucchini - fasting:
Onions and carrots are cleaned, chopped, lightly fried in oil.
Add the diced zucchini + rice and fry for another 2 minutes.
Salt, put the diced tomatoes + 1 l of water.
Boil for 20 min. on low heat under the lid, taking care to top it up with water if necessary.
The pilaf is ready if the rice grain is cooked.
Serve seasoned with green parsley and pepper. I also had celery flower buds.
The rice will not be sticky if at the beginning of the preparation you fry it in oil until it becomes glassy.
Raw zucchini should not be peeled, it is tastier with peel.
Pumpkin with zucchini
You can prepare pilaf with zucchini according to our recipe. It is fast and you do not need to mix it in the rice so that it does not stick to the pot.
Alexandra gives us a recipe for pilaf with zucchini which does not require much effort. It is quick and does not need to be mixed in the rice so that it does not stick to the bowl.
- 3 cups water
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup rice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (pomace) or other oil with a high boiling point, (optional, from 1 year), (optional, from 1 year)
Steps needed to prepare
- Wash the rice well.
- Peel the onion and finely chop.
- The zucchini is washed, peeled and put on a large grater.
- Put the oil and a little water in a frying pan. Saute the onion in a pan for about 30 seconds.
- Then add the zucchini and mix.
- After standing on the fire for 1 minute, add the rice. Keep it on the fire for 1-2 minutes.
- Season (if necessary and if the child's taste allows) with pepper, salt and turmeric. Interfere.
- Grease a heat-resistant dish with oil.
- Put the composition in the pan & icircn the heat-resistant dish. Put the dish in the oven to bake for 20 minutes on medium heat.
Serve hot or cold as a garnish, garnish or plain.
Photo source: Rice With Zucchini And Curry Photo
Carp brine recipe prepared with the slow cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital
Duck Leg Recipe with Orange Sauce at Slow Cooker Crock Pot 5.7 L Digital by Chef Maniac
Sausage stuffed pork tenderloin recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Maniac Chef
Stuffed cabbage recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Cabbage steak recipe for Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Chef Maniac
Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital Belly Soup Recipe by Chef Maniac
Recipe whole baked chicken at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Beef soup recipe at Slow Cooker Crock Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
- 500-600 g poultry, I used chicken thighs (with bone)
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 onions
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 small celery
- 250 g round grain rice for pilaf
- 750 & # 8211 1 l water or meat / vegetable soup (the amount depends on the type of rice, depending on how much liquid the rice absorbs and also how creamy you prefer it) I used 800 ml liquid (300 ml water + 500 ml vegetable soup, which I had in the freezer) & # 8211 as a ratio, to 1 part rice, put 3.5 & # 8211 4 parts liquid
- salt pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2-3 tablespoons oil or other fat
- fresh parsley at the end
Ever since I came across a multicooker pot, on her stage name Marta, I've been cooking pilaf in this version. Because it cooks faster and, it seems to me (not just to justify my investment: D), it tastes tastier.
Obviously, it's not a condition to have a pilaf march. All we need is a saucepan or a deep frying pan to have a suitable lid.
The first step is to wash the rice and let it soak in water.
We prepare the meat. This means burning (if necessary), cutting into the desired pieces and removing excess skin, skin, fat.
We also take care of vegetables, to have them ready. Cut the onion, carrot, celery and pepper into small cubes.
Pilaf with pumpkin and tofu
Pilaful with pumpkin and tofu is a recipe idea from the “fast food” category, in less than 30 minutes we can prepare a warm and tasty meal.
Who says it's hard to cook every day still hasn't found the right recipes. Probably also due to the fact that I do not eat meat my recipes do not require much time for preparation, the advantage of being vegan. But this does not mean that people who eat meat cannot prepare a vegetable-based meal from time to time. Nutritious and tasty recipes, which in the right combinations are also filling.
From the ingredients below come two portions of pilaf. Here's how we prepare it:
- 100 g of rice
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon inactive yeast
- 180 g of tofu cheese
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Wash the rice, mix it with the flax seeds and boil it in salted water. The water should cover the rice with two fingers and from the moment it starts to boil we leave it for about 10 minutes, or until the water drops completely. But we are careful not to mix often, not to get caught.
2. Grind the tofu with a fork, mix it with the garlic clove given in the press, the inactive yeast, a teaspoon of turmeric, salt and put it in a large pan with a little oil. Add the sliced bell pepper and the diced and diced zucchini. Cover the pan with a lid and let it fry over low heat until the vegetables are soft, stirring often.
3. Add the rice, mix and match the taste with salt and pepper, cover again and let the flavors mix for a few more minutes. Season the pilaf with pumpkin and tofu with finely chopped green parsley and serve it with pleasure!
Rice pilaf with pumpkin
Pumpkin rice pilaf is a delicious and healthy choice for lunch, but also the easiest and fastest recipe for mothers whose time is limited, but who want to give their chicken a meal suitable for his needs. Whether you find yourself among these moms, or you want to prepare something new for your child, do not hesitate to try the recipe for rice pilaf with pumpkin!
RICE PILAF WITH MUSHROOMS & # 8211 fasting recipe
Rice pilaf with mushrooms & # 8211 recipe for fasting rice pilaf & # 8211 recipe simple, tasty, fast and very easy to prepare for the moments when we give up the consumption of animal dishes, but it can also be a perfect garnish with any type of meat prepared on the grill or in the oven.
Rice pilaf recipe with mushrooms it is healthy and tasty, with grain rice, without it being glued, overcooked.
The pilaf prepared only on the stove flame cooks much faster than the one prepared in the oven. Like pasta, it must have boiled beans, but with a firm consistency.
For this reason it is important to respect the measures / quantities and not to cook the rice "in the eyes".
If you are a beginner in cooking it is good to know cThis type of rice is used to prepare pilaf. First of all, you can choose the special rice for pilaf (it is labeled on the bag), but also long grain rice (I prefer this one because the beans contain a type of starch that allows them to stay separate and fluffy while cooking).
How to make rice out of this rice pilaf with mushrooms not to stick, but to keep a slight creaminess?
- 1. First of all do not wash the rice in many waters & # 8211 a single rinse is enough. You may not wash the rice at all. Starch helps it become creamy.
- 2. The rice is cooked before it meets the liquid & # 8211 gives it a complex and rich aroma. Do not fry it until it browns! By frying we make sure that the starch remains in the grain, the outside of the grain being hard will absorb the liquid slowly and will not stick.
- 3. use 3 measures of liquid for 1 measure of rice (possibly 50 ml extra if you want fluffier rice)
- 4. after pouring the liquid increase the intensity of the fire, but when it starts to boil reduce the fire to a minimum and put the lid on.
- 5. Boil the rice for 15 minutes with a lid. You can stir from time to time in the pot. If you choose to prepare it in the oven, the cooking time will be longer.
- 6. after turning off the heat, leave the rice with the lid on for another 5-10 minutes. If there is still liquid in the bowl, it will be completely absorbed, and the starch in the rice grains hardens.
- 7. for a very good taste it is recommended to use concentrated vegetable soup. If you don't have it, you can quickly boil in a liter of water the vegetables you have at home (3 carrots, 1 slice of celery, 1 parsley or parsnip root, 1-2 onions, leeks) until the soup is reduced by half.
- 8. In order for the pilaf to have a beautiful color, fry the fresh mushrooms separately and add them towards the end.
If you want to see how to make concentrated vegetable soup click here.
In conclusion, to prepare a rice pilaf with mushrooms you will keep in mind that in the cooking process there are 3 essential steps: frying rice in oil, boiling it in liquid at low heat and resting it.
If you want to see how we prepared other pilaf / fasting rice recipes (vegan recipes), I invite you to click on the recipe titles below and you will be redirected to that recipe:
Here is the list of ingredients and how to prepare it rice pilaf with mushrooms & # 8211 fasting recipe:
750-800 ml hot vegetable soup
500 g mushroom mushrooms
1 tablespoon lightly warmed celery
1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
1 teaspoon lightly topped with salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper or 1 teaspoon peppercorns
2-3 tablespoons chopped green parsley & # 8211 1/2 bunch parsley
To prepare the recipe for rice pilaf with mushrooms, I quickly cleaned and washed the mushrooms, then I let them dry. Do not keep them under running water because they absorb a lot of water. When they were dry, I sliced them (I left the slices whole), then I chopped the green and red peppers into small cubes and I grated the carrot and celery on the small grater. In this recipe, mushrooms are the star, so the vegetables that are responsible for the taste will be presented discreetly in the final preparation.
In a large frying pan, with high walls, I heated 50 ml of oil and hardened the finely chopped onion. When it softened and became glassy I added the vegetables and sautéed them together with the onion.
At the same time, in the rest of the oil I sautéed the mushrooms. Although it seems a large amount, they greatly reduce their volume during cooking. I cooked them until the liquid completely evaporated.
I put the rice over the onion with vegetables, I mixed and I fried it for about 2 minutes, stirring quite often in the pan.
I poured 750 ml of hot soup, I added 1 bay leaf and peppercorns (you can use freshly ground pepper) and I increased the heat. When it started to boil I reduced the fire to a minimum and put the lid on. I let it cook for 10 minutes. During this time I quickly stirred a maximum of 2 times in the pan and put the lid on.
If the liquid evaporates too quickly (either the power of the fire was not minimal, or you did not use a lid to tightly cover the dish in which you are cooking), you can add another 50 ml of soup / water.
After 10 minutes I added the mushrooms and salt. I mixed, put the lid on and left it on the fire for another 4-5 minutes.
I turned off the heat and added the finely chopped green parsley.
I left it to rest for another 10 minutes with the lid on, then I divided the rice piling with mushrooms in the plates.
As you can see, the rice looks perfect, cooked correctly, without being soft, fluffy and airy with a very good taste!
I invite you to follow me on the YouTube channel.
The combination of chickpeas, or lentils, or beans with rice forms a complete protein. That is, a protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids necessary for the normal growth and development of the body. Proteins have the role of giving us the feeling of satiety / saturation and give us energy helps to restore tissues, strengthen bones and develop muscle mass and help burn fat.
Separately, chickpeas and rice are incomplete proteins, but together they form a perfect protein.
In addition to the nutritional benefits of this pilaf, it is easy to prepare and very tasty. I leave you to try and tell me how you feel.
From the ingredients below come out two portions of pilaf with chickpeas. Here's how to make it:
- 200 g boiled chickpeas
- 100 g of rice
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes / 2 normal tomatoes
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin seeds
- dried basil
- black salt
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. I used ready-cooked chickpeas, I put them in the freezer. (Otherwise, the chickpeas are washed and left to soak overnight. In the morning, change the water and bring to the boil. As it boils, the foam must be removed.)
2. Wash the rice and bring to a boil.
3. Separately, clean and finely chop the onion and garlic cloves. Saute them for 1 minute with a tablespoon of oil, and then add the thinly sliced peppers and tomatoes, cumin seeds, black salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and let the vegetables cook for 5 minutes in their own juice. Add the boiled chickpeas and leave for a few more minutes.
4. Strain the rice and pour it over the vegetables, cover again and let the vegetables mix their flavors until the juice is completely reduced. Taste the pilaf to check if it still needs salt or pepper and season with green parsley and dried basil. It goes perfectly with half sliced avocado sprinkled with a little lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and sesame seeds.
Rice with mushrooms and zucchini
Delicious, easy and fasting! What more could you want during this period ?! Cook rice with mushrooms and zucchini too! It's easy to prepare and very tasty!
1 yellow bell pepper
1 whole onion
1 teaspoon turmeric teaspoon
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup rice
Finely chopped parsley
Method of preparation
Put in a pot, to boil, 1 liter of water with a little salt.
When it boils, add 1 sliced carrot, 1 diced yellow bell pepper, 1 whole onion, peeled and, finally, after about 15 minutes, the diced zucchini.
The zucchini should not be left for more than 3 minutes because it will soften too much.
In total, the vegetables should be left to boil for about 20 minutes, after which they are removed on a plate with a whisk.
& Icircn the remaining juice add 1 v & acircrf of a teaspoon of turmeric and 2 tablespoons of oil.
Fill the soup with the amount of water needed to boil the rice. For a cup of rice, as we put it, we need 3 cups of liquid.
Bring the liquid to the boil again, and then add the rice, previously washed.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring gently, especially for the first few minutes and after noticing that the water is completely absorbed. We don't have to stir all the time so that the rice doesn't dry out.
A few minutes before turning off the heat, mix the vegetables and 10 cleaned mushrooms over it and put a little in the pan, beforehand.