Like everyone, I'm a little tired of the same simple chicken taste ... so I said I'd try something a little different from the simple fried or baked chicken hammer.
I saw one day at 'Cherry On The Cake', stuffed chicken legs but they were different from what I made
They turned out very good and I hope you try too :)
- 6 hammers
- 2 small onions
- half a box of mushrooms but the fresh ones are better
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a large spoonful of sour cream
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Stuffed chicken hammers:
First of all, we take a hammer and with the non-sharp part of the knife we hit the bone from the end hard (see in the picture). After the bone has broken, lift the skin without breaking it and cut the hammer from the broken bone (see picture). Then we deboned the hammer. We do everything the same. After we finished deboning all 6 hammers, we chopped the meat. Mix it with finely chopped onion, garlic, chopped mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano and sour cream and mix well. We take the skin of the hammer and fill it again with meat paste. Grease a tray and place the hammers with the filling on the edge of the tray to protect the filling and not to come out. Grease them with oil, put a little salt and pepper and put them in the oven over medium heat until they brown nicely.
They are delicious and go with mashed potatoes, rice or any kind of salad. Try
Breaded chicken legs
Breaded chicken or turkey legs, wings, whole legs or just the top or bottom (hammers), chicken halves, spicy, tender and juicy, in a crispy breadcrumbs.
They can be fried in an oil bath or in the oven and they are delicious!
Now, if you've seen that I know how to spell, let's move on to the recipe & # 128578
What we need for the recipe for breaded chicken legs:
- -1 kg whole, upper or lower chicken legs
- -4-5 eggs
- -200 g pesmet
- -100 g Malay
- -200 g white flour
- oil for frying (optional)
How to make breaded chicken leg recipe:
The thighs are talked about on the stove, so that there is no tulle left and it is washed well. It grows in parts, up to the bone: 2 cuts are made on either side. This way, the meat will not stay raw near the bone.
Sprinkle with a mixture of: 15 g salt (1 teaspoon grated), 3 g pepper, 1 g thyme and 2 cloves finely chopped garlic. The spices are calculated for 1 kg of thighs. Massage the thighs well with this mixture and then leave to cool for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight. If desired, you can add hot peppers (1-2 g if you want more spicy), paprika or hot peppers, sage.
Exactly the same way you can prepare half a chicken, smaller, tender, but don't forget to make a few notches in the thighs and chest, up to the bone. & # 128578
Don't forget to use the secret ingredient in abundance:
Sprinkle without stinging with love and 2-3 smiles & # 128578
Have fun with Gina Bradea
Don't forget to leave below how many stars you think are worth this recipe. With much love, of course & # 128578 & lt3 & lt3 & lt3
Marinated Chicken and Vegetable Hammers, in the Oven
Put the yogurt / sana in a larger bowl and add the paprika, rosemary, turmeric, garlic, salt and pepper and, optionally, hot paprika, curry and nutmeg.
Mix the marinade well until the yogurt acquires a uniform color and all the ingredients are homogenized.
Prick the hammers from place to place that have been previously cleaned, washed and drained.
Put them in the prepared marinade and mix well, so that the hammers are greased all around and covered with marinade.
Refrigerate the dish for at least 2 hours, but preferably in the morning until noon.
The longer you leave the chicken hammers to marinate, the more tender and fragrant they will be.
Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables.
Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into thicker slices, respectively the slices.
If you use new, smaller potatoes, leave them whole or cut them in half.
Sprinkle the vegetables with a little oil, mix, then season with salt, pepper, paprika, to taste and mix well.
Put the potatoes / vegetables in a pan greased with butter.
Place the chicken hammers on top and evenly pour the remaining marinade.
Sprinkle butter cubes on top.
Put in the hot oven, for about 35-40 minutes, at 180 degrees or until the meat and vegetables are done and nicely browned.
Turn the chicken hammers in half while they are in the oven to brown nicely on both sides.
Serve hot, serving vegetables and chicken hammers on a plate. If you prefer, add a seasonal salad or pickles.
Chicken hammers in crispy crust
Crispy strips in the homemade version, with some adjustments! These delicious crispy crusty chicken hammers will make you forget about fast food products!
7 pieces chicken hammers
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 bit of oil
10 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Method of preparation
Wash and stir the chicken hammers a little. Salt and pepper.
Form a paste of 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic, pepper, 1 pinch of oil and mustard. Grease the chicken hammers with this paste.
In another bowl, beat two eggs with 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs and mix until the composition becomes like pancakes.
The hammers are rolled through this composition of breadcrumbs and eggs, after which they are given only through breadcrumbs and fried.
Allow to become crispy and penetrated.
Remove to a plate with absorbent paper and leave for a few more minutes.
Crusted Chicken Hammers
Rub the crushed garlic a little with a teaspoon of salt.
Add the milk, mix, then place the chicken hammers, making sure that they are completely covered with liquid.
Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator, but best from evening to morning, turning the meat a few times during this time.
Mix the mustard with the pepper, sugar, paprika and oil in a bowl until everything turns into a thick paste.
Remove the chicken hammers from the marinade on the absorbent napkins and dry the meat well.
Pass them through the mustard paste, so that it adheres well to the meat, in a thick layer and all around.
Transfer them to a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter, side by side, forming a single layer.
Put in the preheated oven, for about 30-40 minutes, at 180 degrees or until the meat is done and the crust is nicely browned.
During this time, turn the hammers a few times, but only after the mustard crust on top of the meat has hardened and taken on color. Repeat until the hammers are brown on all sides.
Serve hot, along with your favorite garnish and / or salad / pickle.
Sarmale with chicken hammers & # 8211 such a delight you have certainly never tasted!
We present you a recipe that will win everyone's heart forever & # 8211 sarmale stuffed with chicken and rice hammers. The taste of sarmales is phenomenal, they are perfect for a romantic dinner or festive meal. They are prepared in a less usual way. Thus, you will create a culinary masterpiece from hammers and rice, in a "cabbage coat". Delicious sarmales will often be requested by your dear family.
& # 8211 1 tablespoon dried basil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and clean the hammers. Match them with your favorite salt and spices. Fry the chicken on a hot oiled pan on both sides until golden brown.
2. Break 6 leaves from a cabbage and boil them in a saucepan with water until they soften. Pour 1 glass of water into a small saucepan and cook the rice until it is ready.
3. Peel the onion and carrot. Finely chop the onion and pass the carrot through a large grater. Fry the vegetables in a hot pan with oil until golden brown. Mix the boiled rice with the fried vegetables.
4. Take a cabbage leaf, place the rice mixture on it and then put 1 hammer. And place a little rice mixture over the meat. Roll sarmale in the shape of an envelope. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients. Arrange the sarmales nicely in a pan.
5. Wash the bell pepper and remove the seed stalk. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Chop the pepper and place it between the sarmale, then sprinkle with garlic.
6. Prepare the sauce: mix in a bowl the tomato sauce with cream, 1 glass of water, dried basil, 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt to taste. Pour the sauce into the pan with the sarmale. Put the pan on the fire and cover it with a lid. Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
7. Wash a tomato, remove the spine and cut it into rounds. Cover the sarmales with tomatoes. Simmer the food for another 10 minutes. Decorate the appetizing sarmales with greens.
Stuffed chicken legs - you will never get tired of this dish!
Stuffed chicken legs. A real delight! You can even prepare them for the holiday meal. The thighs will always be successful, guests will not be able to stop eating!
-200 gr of mushroom mushrooms
-2 tablespoons fermented cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pull the skin off the thighs and cut the bone at the bottom. Do everything very carefully, so as not to damage the skin.
2. Remove the meat from the bone and cut it into small pieces. The meat from 6 thighs is enough for the filling.
3.Cut the onion and mushrooms into cubes. Fry the onion on the pan with about 2 tablespoons of oil until translucent.
4.Then add the mushrooms and cook the vegetables until all the liquid has evaporated.
5. Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper, remove the pan from the heat and let them cool.
6.Mix the meat with the fried vegetables and the cheese given through the large grater.
7. Season the filling with salt, turmeric and paprika. You can use any other spices you like.
8. Fill the thighs with a mixture of meat and vegetables, and hide the tip of the skin inside.
9. Grease the pan with oil, place the thighs, cover them with cream and, optionally, sprinkle them with paprika.
10.Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
Serve hot stuffed thighs with any garnish. They remain just as tasty even when cold.
Chicken legs stuffed with a delicious mixture. A divine pleasure!
Our guests are always pleasantly impressed by this delight! Every time they say they have never tasted such a thing!
-4 chicken legs (medium, with skin)
-homemade mayonnaise - to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. The first step is to remove the skin from each leg: it must remain intact, like the sock. This process is very simple.
2. Separate the meat from the bones and cut it into pieces. Combine it with the pork, which you also need to chop.
3. Marinate the meat with homemade mayonnaise, as this sauce also contains salt, and ground black pepper, and mustard, refrigerating for 30 minutes.
4.Add the chopped orange (without skins) and crushed garlic.
5. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Mix very well.
6. Fill the leather "socks" with the filling obtained. Bend their edges and secure them with toothpicks.
7.Put the stuffed thighs on a hot pan and fry them on each side until golden.
8.Then transfer them to a baking tray and bake them for 20 minutes, until they are ready, in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
The delicacy is ready! The combination of orange, garlic, spices and meat will not leave anyone indifferent!
Chicken fillets stuffed with mushrooms, in sour cream sauce
7-8 boneless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
200 gr mushrooms
a tablespoon of butter to harden the onion + a tablespoon of the onions
2 pcs. melted cheese
200 gr cream
50 gr cheese
a teaspoon of garlic powder
If we don't have the bones boned ready (I didn't have them) we move on to deboning them.
To help you, I leave a link where you can watch pictures of deboning chicken legs.
Melt a tablespoon of butter in a saucepan. Peel an onion and finely chop it and sauté it in melted butter for 2-3 minutes.
Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes. Season the taste with salt and pepper, add the melted cheese, mix and turn off the heat.
Lightly beat the egg and add it to the composition.
When it has cooled slightly, take a teaspoon of the mixture and fill the cups.
Sprinkle them with the oil mixed with the soy sauce, sprinkle a little pepper and place them in a heat-resistant dish.
Put a few cubes of butter on top and put the dish in the preheated oven, over high heat for 40 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the cream with the garlic powder, a little salt and the diced cheese.
Remove the bowl from the oven, pour the mixture on top and leave for another 10-15 minutes.
We served it with baked potatoes with rosemary, garlic and mayonnaise.
Baked chicken hammers
A perfect and quick dish for a delicious lunch or dinner. Save the recipe and make it as soon as possible.
If you try my recipe of Baked chicken hammers, I look forward to seeing you again and telling me how much you enjoyed it.
- 10 chicken hammers (1,200 kg)
- 600 g fresh mushrooms
- 250 ml pink or white wine
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- aromatic herbs (de Provence)
- sweet Boya
- a tablespoon of ketchup
Method of preparation:
I talked, cleaned and washed the chicken hammers and let them drain.
When they drained, I seasoned them with herbs, paprika, salt and ground pepper.
I set them aside and took care of the mushrooms: I removed their legs, then cleaned them and passed them under a stream of cold water. When they drained, I sprinkled them with salt.
In a round tray I placed the hammers, mushrooms and their legs. I put peeled garlic in them and cut it in half.
I poured the wine and sprinkled the chicken hammers with oil.
I put the tray in the oven over medium heat for about an hour until the chicken was well penetrated. 10 minutes before it was ready, I took the tray out of the oven and greased the hammers with a little ketchup to give them an even more beautiful color. Simple, fast and to everyone's liking!
Below I have attached some photos from the preparation.
If you like the recipe, please leave me a comment (the comments section is below). This way you reward my work :). You can share on Facebook or other social networks. I kiss you and I'm waiting for you in my kitchen!
May it be useful to you!
Remember, every day I wait for you on my facebook pagewith delicious recipes to get you inspired.
If you want, you can join the group "Goodies from our kitchens" to cook and consult together.
Here you will find other recipes with MEAT / FISH MEALS.
How to prepare crispy baked chicken legs
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on 4 chicken coop LaProvincia .
- Smash 3 cloves of garlic .
- Put 1.5 tablespoons of mustard in a bowl and mix with 2 tablespoons oil until you get a homogeneous paste. Top with crushed garlic.
- Smash 3 tablespoons cornflakes with a torch. Mix everything with ½ teaspoon of paprika , ¼ teaspoon of thyme and 2 tablespoons flour .
- Pass each cup through the mustard mixture, shake off the excess and then pass the pulp through the cornflake mixture.
- Preheat the oven.
- Put the thighs on the baking sheet in an ovenproof dish and let them brown for 45 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn the thighs to bake evenly.
- Leave the thighs to cool for 3-5 minutes and enjoy the crunchy taste!
Cooking tips for crispy baked chicken legs
- Baked chicken legs are paired with wedges or french fries, mashed potatoes or vegetables, risotto or fresh salad.
- The cups or lower thighs are delicious in this recipe. However, you can also prepare the crunchy menu using top or boneless thighs. Because the bone is a good thermal conductor, the boned thighs will be ready 5-10 minutes earlier than in our recipe.
- You can also try this recipe with chicken wings, but we recommend you to reduce the cooking time by 15-20 minutes.
- Do you want your thighs to be spicy? Replace the paprika with the hot pepper and enjoy the pungent taste.
- Do not pay too much attention to the process of crushing cornflakes. They have to be coarsely crushed to get that special crust. If you crush them in a blender, the crust will be thinner and almost not crispy.
- A similar result of the crust can be obtained using breadcrumbs, instead of cornflakes. But the crust will be thinner again.
- Before preparing the recipe, you can leave the chicken in a yogurt-based marinade.
Crispy baked chicken legs, good for the evening
The recipe for crispy baked chicken legs is easy to prepare and is suitable for any evening when you want to eat something hearty, delicious and healthy. Under the crunchy crust, the thighs are juicy and fragrant.
The crispy thighs made by you will be so tasty that you will give up their version fried in oil from fast food. The little ones and the big ones love such dishes, so the success of the recipe is almost guaranteed. The rest depends on your skill.