An easy dessert to make, to everyone's liking!
- 1 cup rice
- 2 and 1/2 milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- vanilla essence / vanilla sugar / rum essence / cinnamon
- cherry jam / anything else
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rice with milk and cherry jam:
Recipe inspired here: //retete/orez-cu-lapte-inimioare-29455.html
Put the rice (well washed with cold water) and milk in the container of the appliance. Select the "RICE" program and then START. Close the lid.
After about 10 minutes add the sugar, vanilla and / or essences.
When it's ready, unplug the appliance, let it cool down and place it on plates topped with cherry jam (or whatever else you want).
How do we prepare the puff pastry recipe with vanilla cream and cherry jam?
Mix the yolks with a little salt and then add the sugar and vanilla and flour.
Then gradually add the milk over the yolk composition and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil until thickened, then leave to cool.
The puff pastry is cut into different shapes, I cut it into rectangles and squares.
I cut one side into rectangles into strips, I put 2 tablespoons of vanilla cream and a tablespoon of cherry jam on top and I put the notched strips over.
With a fork we went over the edges, so as to obtain a special look, but also to make sure that they will not fall apart during baking.
For the squares I cut squares, one square I left whole to another I cut the middle and I put it over the whole one by twisting the corners.
You can make whatever shapes you want and you can modify the fillings according to your preferences.
In the middle I put vanilla cream and jam and decorated with a rose made of the same dough.
Put in a tray lined with baking paper and grease with egg, then bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
Leave to cool, then powder with vanilla sugar.
That's all, our recipe is ready. I warmly invite you to try it too.
I enjoy cooking and good appetite!
The recipe and the photos belong to him Gigi Vulturu, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
1. In a saucepan add water, cinnamon stick and salt. Bring the water to the boil and add the washed rice, leaving the heat low. Boil for 12 minutes, or until the rice is soft.
2. Then, in another medium-sized saucepan, add the boiled rice and cinnamon stick, 450 ml of the amount of milk and sugar. Cook the mixture for 30-35 minutes, when it should have the consistency of a hard cream, not watery at all.
3. When the rice with milk has thickened, add the remaining amount of milk, beaten egg and raisins, stirring for another 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, remove the cinnamon stick and remove the pan from the heat. Add butter, vanilla and continue to stir.
4. Decorate with cinnamon and nutmeg.
✽ If you don't like raisins, you can try replacing them with maraschino cherries, dates or figs. Of course, rice pudding can be served simply.