Wash the peppers, clean the stalks and fill them with the following composition: minced meat is mixed with egg, rice, salt, pepper, paprika and dill.
sauce: Peel the onion, cut it into small pieces and fry it in oil, add the peeled and finely chopped tomatoes, then add the tomato juice, salt, pepper, bay leaves, sugar. Add the stuffed peppers to the sauce and add the water until cover the peppers, leave to boil. When the meat is cooked, remove the peppers on a plate and prepare the thickening of the 3 tablespoons of flour and water, add to the boil in the tomato sauce for about 5-10 minutes with chopped parsley leaves put the peppers in the sauce and serve hot.
Eggs in tomato sauce with onion and hot pepper (Shakshuka)!
1. Pour the oil into a deep frying pan. Add the onion cut in half crescents and fry until soft.
2.Add diced bell peppers and tomato paste. Stir and fry everything for 3-4 minutes.
3.Add the garlic passed through the garlic press, ground cumin, ground coriander, paprika and finely chopped hot pepper or hot paprika. Stir.
4. Peel the tomatoes and pass them through the meat grinder (or blend them). Add them to the pan. Stir.
5. Season the sauce with salt to taste and a tablespoon of sugar. Stir and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
6. Make small holes in the sauce and break the eggs in them. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the shakshuka for 5-6 minutes on low heat.
8. Serve it with great pleasure. If you want, you can decorate it with fresh greenery.
Tomato sauce with peppers and garlic without boiling for the winter!
A very tasty preserve for the winter, which is made simple and fast!
-4 - 4.5 kg of fleshy tomatoes
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the vegetables well, then cut them into pieces and pass them through the meat grinder: garlic, hot pepper, chili pepper, bell pepper and, finally, tomatoes.
Advice. If you want your sauce to be thick, then do not add the juice that the tomatoes leave. We recommend using homemade tomatoes, because they are more fleshy and less juicy.
2.Sterilize the jars in the oven. Set the oven to 100 ° C, put the washed jars upside down and sterilize them for 15-20 minutes. Boil the lids for 10 minutes on low heat.
3. Season the sauce with salt to taste and mix everything very well. Taste and add more ingredients, if needed. Optionally, you can add horseradish if you like the spicy sauce.
4. Fill the jars with sauce and put ½ aspirin pill (for 1 jar of 800 ml), so that the sauce does not become sour.
5. Close the jars tightly and put them in the cellar.
It cooks quickly and goes perfectly with meat dishes or simply with a slice of fresh bread.
Baked peppers with tomato sauce & # 8211 Incredible recipe, found in my mother's old recipe book
If you like baked peppers, then you should try this simple but delicious recipe. The combination of baked peppers and tomato sauce is wonderful. You only need 4 ingredients to prepare a filling and tasty meal.
Ingredients for baked peppers with tomato sauce:
How to cook baked peppers with tomato sauce?
Wash the whole peppers and bake in the oven (without removing the seeds) or in a dry pan, on all sides. After they are well cooked, peel them and place them on a plate.
Meanwhile, prepare the tomato sauce. Wash the tomatoes well, cut them into small pieces and put them in a pan on the fire. Peel the garlic cloves, grind them and add them to the pan with the tomatoes.
Then add salt, to taste, and cook the tomato sauce for a few minutes. Consume baked peppers with tomato sauce and bread. This is all! You don't need too many ingredients to cook a delicious lunch. Good appetite and increase cooking!
From 4 simple ingredients, any housewife manages to prepare a delicious meal. Try the baked pepper recipe with tomato sauce today and surprise your family with a very good dish.
If you liked this simple but tasty recipe, I recommend you share it with your friends. They will definitely want to taste the baked peppers with tomato sauce and will really thank you for the idea.