That was the question the kids asked me when they saw them. :))
They are just cakes, a very simple recipe, but their joy and delight were so great that the recipe becomes very valuable. :))
Can you imagine 2 chickens sitting on a blanket in the middle of the room, by the light of the light bulb enjoying a cake and saying that they are at sea? :)) A real delight.
- 3 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 350 g yogurt
- 125 g butter
- 300 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- For decoration:
- 100 g milk chocolate
- colored candies
- 24 ice cream cones
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cake or ice cream ?:
The soft butter at room temperature mixes with the sugar and vanilla essence until it becomes like a cream. Add eggs one by one, mixing well after each one. Pour the yogurt, mix, then add the flour mixed with baking powder. At the end we incorporate the chocolate chips.
Fill the croissants close to the edge, with the resulting composition and put in the oven over medium heat until golden brown.
We take them out on a grill, leave them to cool, then we pass them through melted milk chocolate and we roll them through the colored candies.
The lime cake is a delicious cake with a refreshing lime taste. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
I used a round shape 20 cm by 4 cm deep. To be quite deep in shape, it is a lot of liquid that turns into sauce and could give off. Grease the form with butter or margarine. Mix in a bowl the flour, salt, sugar and lime peel. Add margarine, milk and vanilla sugar and mix until all the flour is incorporated. Put the whole composition in the form that will enter the oven.
Sprinkle the sugar and grated lime peel over the composition. Mix boiling water with lime juice and add with a spoon over the composition, until it is covered everywhere, and the rest of the liquid is poured over the back of the spoon.
Put it in the oven for about 30-40 minutes, and after removing it, keep it for another 5-10 minutes to let the sauce thicken.
Lime cake can be served with ice cream or as such. If you like lemon desserts, you will like it too, especially since it is easy and fast. And with ingredients at hand!
Homemade ice cream for children. 3 simple recipes
Chocolate ice cream for children
4 servings, ready in 10 minutes
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or bain marie, together with the butter.
2. Once the chocolate icing is obtained, beat the whipped cream. If you use whipped cream, add it honey or sugar to taste. If you use whipped cream, beat the whipped cream without adding any more sugar.
3. Incorporate the melted and cooled chocolate for 5 minutes, using a spatula, with movements from bottom to top.
4. Put the children's chocolate ice cream in the freezer for 2-3 hours and mix it every 30 minutes, to avoid the formation of ice crystals.
Ice cream traffic light on the stick & # 8211 Homemade ice cream for children
4 servings, ready in 15 minutes
- 1/2 small watermelon or other sweet red fruit, such as strawberries
- 3 well-ripened peaches / oranges
- 5 well-ripened kiwis
- 3 tablespoons water
- 90 g of sugar
1. Pass the melons / strawberries, peaches or oranges and kiwis, each fruit separately, with 30 grams of sugar and a tablespoon of water.
2. Then carefully pour the ice cream ingredients, starting with the red fruits, the yellow ones, then the kiwi, taking care not to mix the fruits together and pour them slowly.
3. Add the serving sticks and put the children's ice cream in the freezer overnight, or until it solidifies.
Homemade ice cream with bananas and yogurt
4 servings, ready in 10 minutes
- 4 glasses of plain yogurt (150 g x 4)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- vanilla essence (optional)
1. Pass the bananas with a fork or using a blender.
2. Then combine the bananas with the yogurt, honey (for a sweeter taste) and vanilla essence (for more flavor).
3. Pour the ice cream into an airtight or ice cream container and place in the freezer overnight or for at least 6 hours.
100 g sugar
50 g nuts
3 egg whites
25 g breadcrumbs
30 g household chocolate
1 l milk
35 g sugar
1 vanilla stick
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, with a wooden spoon, mix the yolks, sugar and nuts given by the machine until you get a homogeneous paste. Then incorporate the breadcrumbs, grated chocolate, flour and, at the end, the beaten egg whites.
Using a spoon, in a tray lined with waxed paper, put chocolate balls that you leave to bake for 30-35 minutes.
For the ice cream, bring the milk to a boil over a low heat, add the sugar and vanilla and let it boil for another 2-3 minutes. Separately, beat whole eggs in a bowl, then gradually pour the hot milk over the eggs, stirring constantly with a whisk. After it has cooled, leave the ice cream in the freezer for 4 hours.
Ice cream cake it is made as follows: with 2 biscuits and a cup of ice cream you make a delicious mini sandwich. Preferably, the biscuits must be heated beforehand, so that the mixture of texture and temperature conquers the audience!
The benefits of ice cream
Creamy and refreshing, ice cream is a delight for children. It also has many benefits, as it contains calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, which are essential for the proper development of the bone system.
It is also a rich source of energy, because it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins that your child needs every day to play, when running in the park or when doing sports.
Due to milk, eggs and fruit extracts, ice cream can also contain high percentages of vitamins B6 and B12, D or C. Despite its benefits, children should consume small amounts of ice cream due to added sugar and sweeteners, as well as due to synthetic flavors.
Brownie cake with fake ice cream: surprise your loved ones!
The pranks are not always well received by those around us, but we know one that can only bring smiles on the lips and, on top of that, it is also delicious. Because the heat is coming and the ice cream will be the star dessert again, we suggest you to surprise those around you with something completely new: brownie cake with fake ice cream. We guarantee that you will be terribly amused by the confusion on the faces of the "victims" of your prank!
Find out the recipe in the lines below!
Brownie cake with fake ice cream
Ingredients for brownie:
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 120g cocoa powder, passed through a sieve
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Ingredients for fake ice cream:
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease a silicone mold or a 20x20 cm cake pan with a little oil or butter.
3. In a large bowl, mix the sugar and butter until you get a fluffy composition. Then add the vanilla and eggs, stirring the dough for at least 10 minutes.
4. Add the flour and cocoa powder, stirring in a circular motion from top to bottom, but superficially enough to integrate into the dough.
5. Pour the dough into the tray or in the form of silicone, then put the cake in the oven for 25 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test (when you stick a toothpick on the counter, it must come out clean).
6. While the cake is being made, prepare the fake ice cream. This is surprisingly easy: to one measure of powdered sugar, add two measures and 3/4 of powdered sugar. Mix well and the resulting cream will be identical to the ice cream in appearance. The secret is to add the powdered sugar little by little, waiting for it to integrate into the sugar paste before adding more. To get fake ice cream, you need to use the mixer on low speed (you can not mix with a spoon, because it is a very thick and sticky composition).
7. After the cake has cooled, all you have to do is decorate it with a generous portion of & quotinghetata & quot and pour a little chocolate sauce on top so that the visual effect is as convincing as possible.
Of course, you can adapt the recipe to your tastes and decorate any cake like this or, even funnier, buy some croissants and fill them with the mix above, so that later you can fool the others with a not so refreshing dessert. as expected. The little ones will have a lot of fun with such a funny prank!
Brownie cake with fake ice cream it is perfect if you want to play a small harmless party for family members, so do not hesitate to try it at the first opportunity!
"Fake ice cream" cake
1. For the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks for the 6 eggs. Whisk the egg whites with the sugar until they harden well. Then add the yolks one by one, stirring after each one. Gently add the flour, then the cocoa.
2. Place the composition in the baking tray on baking paper. Leave in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
3. For the cream 1: Mix the milk, egg yolks and vanilla sugar and keep on low heat until the cream thickens. Leave to cool.
4. Rub the butter with the sugar and after the cream has cooled, add it, mixing well.
5. For the cream 2: Beat the egg whites, sugar and vanilla sugar in a bain marie until warm, then remove from the heat and continue beating until cool.
6. Cream 1 over the counter and spread well with a spoon. Add cream to it 2. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours before cutting.
I. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take two cake forms and grease them with a little oil and set them aside.
II. Combine the chocolate with one and put in a bain marie, stirring gently until melted. Allow to cool to room temperature.
III. Mix the sugar with the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Then add the flour, mix the baking powder well and at the end add the melted chocolate.
IV. Divide the dough into two equal parts and bake for about 15 minutes. Try them with the toothpick, it should come out clean if you stick it in the middle of the dough.
V. When they are ready, take them out and leave them to cool, and one of the forms is unwrapped, the other is left tight.
VI. Meanwhile, put the melted unit with the brown sugar for the caramel sauce and leave it until it melts. Add the cream lightly, stirring to mix well.
ARE YOU COMING. In the tray in which you kept the dough, pour half of the caramel sauce, then add about 1 kg of well-spread ice cream. Place the second slice of cake over which the caramel sauce is poured and then the ice cream spread well. Put in the freezer for 3 hours.
VIII. When served, it can be served with caramel fish sauce, melted chocolate and some fried nuts.
Ingredients Coffee ice cream
- 4 yolks
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract & # 8211 personal note, I add vanilla to all sweets
- 180 ml. of very strong coffee
- 300 ml. cream for cream with 30% fat
- 100 ml. of milk
Preparation Coffee ice cream
1. First, make coffee. I used espresso very hard, but you can also make a brewed coffee. Boil 200 ml. of water. Add 4-5 tablespoons of ground coffee, remove immediately from the heat and cover the pot. After 15 minutes, strain and set the coffee aside. We prepare all the ingredients, to have them at hand.
Preparation of the cream
2. For the basic cream for coffee ice cream, put the yolks together with the sugar and vanilla essence in a heat-resistant bowl. Mix with the mixer at high speed until they are very light in color.
3. The 300 ml. of whipped cream with 30% fat and the 100 milliliters of milk are put in a saucepan on the fire. Heat to boiling point. As soon as it boils, pour the cream over the yolks mixed with the sugar.
4. Carefully mix and transfer the bowl over a pot of boiling water (bain marie). The bottom of the bowl should not touch the surface of the water, but should be heated only by steam. Stir constantly until the cream thickens enough to & # 8222 dress & # 8221 the back of the spoon. If we were to express this in degrees Celsius, it would be about 70 ° C, the temperature at which the yolks are practically cooked. If it gets hotter than that, the composition risks turning into scrambled eggs. It is basically what I described step by step at English cream recipe.
5. The basic cream for coffee ice cream is removed from the bowl with boiling water and immediately add the coffee, mixing well.
Freezing the cream
Allow the coffee ice cream to cool well. I put it on top of a bowl of cold water and ice cubes, which I changed several times. The base for the coffee ice cream is refrigerated for at least 3 hours, so that it has a temperature as low as possible before pouring it into the bowl of the ice cream machine. The dish must be well frozen in the freezer for at least 12 hours. The coffee ice cream will be ready in this machine in 25-30 minutes.
If you do not have such a device, the basic cream for coffee ice cream is poured into a bowl, cover and put in the freezer. Stir vigorously every 20-30 minutes to prevent the formation of ice crystals. Keep in mind, however, that you will get the best results with this simple ice cream machine.
When serving, coffee ice cream can be garnished with coffee beans, chocolate sauce, cream, biscuits or whatever you like.
Two words about royal recipes
In the foreword to the book, Princess Margaret reads:
& # 8222The title of the book contains no metaphor or irony. I'm glad I can give you a cookbook, royal in its own way. We all know how important hospitality was and remains in the ritual and public actions of the Royal House.
Over the hundreds of years, the Royal Families have amassed so much tradition, beauty, quality, and experience in public behavior that today their sharing is a boon.
Of course, giving guests everything that is best, most precious and most beautiful is the proud reflex of any host, wearing a royal crown or not. But when hospitality wears the symbolic garments of an entire nation, histories, cultures, or traditions, it has an extra meaning and significance. & # 8221
Thank you for such a fine and delicious coffee ice cream that I consider a sign of royal generosity!
How to prepare the cake with cocoa leaves and vanilla cream
First prepare the sheets. Beat eggs with sugar for a few minutes, add milk and continue to stir to melt the sugar, then pour the oil and quenched ammonia with vinegar.
Then add the cocoa, flour and knead a dough, not too hard.
Divide it into 6 pieces, about 200 g / each.
Spread the flour on the work table and spread each piece with a twister, 30 & # 21533 cm.
*I use the trays on the stove and, before lighting the oven, I spread a sheet, let the oven heat up (to 180 ° C) and then I spread another sheet. I have thus prepared two sheets on the trays and, on the work table, I spread one more. The sheets bake very quickly, last 10-13 minutes, so be careful and keep an eye on them. When they are lightly browned, they are ready.
Transfer them to a grill to cool, placing them on top of each other.
When you have finished baking the sheets, prepare the vanilla cream.
Heat the milk in a bowl, mix well with a whisk, the yolks with the sugar, a pinch of salt and the vanilla bean seeds until light in color. Then add the flour and pour the warm milk, stirring constantly.
Put the pot on the fire and stir continuously so that it does not stick. From the moment it boils, boil another 5 muffins on low heat. After you have given the cream off the heat, let it cool a little more for 10 minutes and incorporate the diced butter.
Mix well and, while warm, fill the sheets.
Place a weight on top of them (do not overdo it) and leave at room temperature for an hour.
Then decorate the cake according to the picture. Melt the household chocolate together with two tablespoons of oil, and the white one with one.
Distribute the household chocolate evenly over the entire surface of the cake and, with the white one, make stripes. Use a toothpick to make the pattern, passing perpendicular to the white lines.
Put the cake with cocoa leaves and vanilla cream in the fridge for a few hours or better overnight. Then cut it with a knife with a thin blade, passed through hot water, in the desired shape. Good appetite!