Season the pork neck and salt to taste, pepper.
Sausages are cut into thicker slices.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic.
Grease the pan with oil and place the pieces of neck, sausages and potatoes.
Put the garlic in the peeled tray, crushed.
Put the beer over the pieces in the tray and leave it in the oven for 100 minutes at 180 degrees.
Pork neck in beer, in the oven & # 8211 Original Austrian recipe
The steak that I post today has become the first time since I made it my family's favorite, due to its fragility and very tasty taste.
I found the recipe in a cookbook (Viennese Cuisine Cooking by Pictures) which I received as a gift from my husband's boss, and where traditional Viennese recipes are described.
On my eldest son's birthday, I chose to make this steak and I honestly don't remember receiving so much appreciation from the guests for a simple steak. It was very fun and honorable to hear only satisfaction interjections when they served this steak & # 8230I hope you like it. Here is my recipe (I cooked a larger amount than the recipe book, given that I was about sixteen adults at the party):
- 1.2 kg. pork neck
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- 2 large onions
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 celery (Apio celery can also be used)
- 1 teaspoon grated oregano, cumin (or to taste)
- salt pepper
- 1 tablespoon lard + 3 tablespoons oil
- 250 ml drink
Method of preparation:
- the meat is prepared
- clean and coarsely chop the vegetables
- the garlic is cleaned and scraped in the smallest form
- in a non-stick pan put the oil and lard on the fire
- add the piece of nape and let it brown on all sides
- when browned, remove the meat from the pan and transfer to a bowl that can be placed in the oven.
- sprinkle the spices on the neck piece (salt, pepper, oregano, cumin)
- in the bowl in which the nape of the neck has browned, put the vegetables to harden for 4-5 minutes, and then put them in the tray where the nape is
- add the beer and put it in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C for at least 90 minutes (the steak must be brown and tender). If the piece of meat is larger, the cooking time will also increase.
Preparation Pork ribs with baked golden potatoes:
We prepare the ribs, clean them of excess fat, unsightly skin and cut them, along the bones, the membrane on the inside.
◊ If we have the opportunity, it would be recommended to remove the membrane from the inside of the ribs, so they will not shrink when cooking.
We clean the potatoes, wash them, cut them in half and dab them with a kitchen towel, so that no water remains on them.
Mix the barbecue sauce, honey and other spices in a bowl, then grease the meat on both sides with this mixture. Let the meat rest for 30 minutes, at room temperature, to get the aroma of the spices.
We prepare a tray that we cover with two sheets of baking paper, we put the ribs in the middle and the potatoes around them. Season the potatoes only with salt and pepper, it is not necessary to add oil because they will leave the ribs fat.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1 hour. After 30 minutes, turn the potatoes and ribs on the other side and reduce the temperature to 170 ° C.
Meanwhile, cut the cabbage finely, grate the carrot and mix them with the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to taste.
We check the ribs with a fork, and if they are not done, we leave them in the oven for another 10 minutes.
◊ Sometimes the potatoes cook faster than the ribs, so we can take them out of the oven and let the meat continue to cook.
We take a wooden countertop, we put the cut ribs in the middle, on one side we put the potatoes, on the other side we put the bowl with the cabbage salad and the ketchup (optional). We serve everything with a cold beer.
Whole pork neck steak with rice pilaf with vegetables and ripe vegetable salad & # 8230
* Preheat the oven to 210-220C. The neck, washed and cleaned, put it in an oven tray. Put the beer in the tray, I put about 500ml.
* In addition to meat, for taste put green onions and peeled garlic cloves. Add the bay leaves and thyme sprigs.
* Now salt and pepper (abundantly thick) the meat on top and then grease it with an idea of oil, so that the salt and pepper stick to the meat. Put it in the oven uncovered, 15-20 minutes to catch an initial crust and a little color.
* Then turn it on the other side, to bathe the top in a lot of beer. Cover the tray with aluminum foil, reduce the oven temperature to 160-170C and let it cook for about 1 hour 30 minutes, depending on the size until it is soft and juicy.
* After which the foil is removed, it is turned over again on the first part, the oven temperature is raised again to 220C and it is left uncovered and until it catches a crispy crust on top.
250-300g rice (60g per person)
3-4 green onion threads
1 teaspoon cucumber tip (optional)
salt, pepper, green parsley
chicken soup or vegetable soup or concentrated cubes
* Wash the rice well in more water.
* Heat the oil in a saucepan, sauté the green onions and carrots until slightly softened. Add the rice, let it heat with the other ingredients in the pan for about 30 seconds. Add as written in the list of ingredients, about twice the amount of chicken soup, or vegetable soup compared to how much rice you put.
So about 600ml. If you don't have soup, replace it with Knorr cubes (or another brand) or skip it altogether. Add the cucumber powder. It is optional, in such a small quantity it does not offer any special taste to the rice, but it gives it an intense and beautiful yellow color. If you do not have or do not want to put, it is optional.
* Mix well, season with salt and pepper to taste. When it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and let it (covered or not) simmer, stirring occasionally so that it doesn't burn on the pan smoke. Add more liquid if necessary. After the rice is cooked, place the green parsley on top.
For the salad:
4 peppers kapia mari
2 long green peppers (semi-hot, Turkish)
2 large tomatoes
1 red onion
2-3 cloves of garlic
salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, thyme
* Bake the vegetables on the grill or on the flame on the stove.
* Clean them, cut them into pieces, like for a salad.
* Sprinkle them abundantly with quality oil (I put rapeseed), quality vinegar (I used red wine).
* Salt and pepper to taste. Garlic, about 2-3 finely chopped puppies. Fresh thyme.
* Mix well and leave the salad in the fridge until the rest of the dishes are ready to know the flavors between them.
To season the pork neck we used simple ingredients that are easy to find at any time of the year. I used a bell pepper that I washed and cut into rounds.
I washed the pork with cold water and put it in a large yena bowl, which also has a lid. If you do not have such a dish you can use a saucepan and a heat-resistant lid that can be put in the oven.
Put the bell pepper slices over the pork and a few cloves of garlic, cleaned and cut into slices. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add a few sprigs of thyme & # 8230 I put fresh thyme because I have potted thyme, but you can also use a few sprigs of dried thyme.
Fill the steak with 1 glass of white wine and 1 glass of cold water, and place in the oven covered with a lid.
No pork or other type of fat is added to the pork neck, because it is a type of meat that has areas of fat that melt during cooking, giving a special flavor to the food.
Keep the neck in the oven for 3-4 hours (about 1 hour per kilogram of meat) at about 160 degrees Celsius, and from hour to hour open the oven and take the sauce with the spoon that is poured on the steak on top. 30 minutes before the end, remove the lid and leave the steak in the oven to get a nice crust on top.
Ingredients Pork chop with beer sauce
500 gr pork chop (in one piece)
1 large onion
1 thread leek
200 ml blond beer (not to be very bitter I used Peroni)
35 gr white flour (2 tablespoons)
Provence herbs, granulated garlic, paprika, ground black and green pepper, chili, salt
2 tablespoons oil
Preparation Pork chop with beer sauce
- Clean the cutlet from the white skin. Leave it out of the fridge for at least 1 hour to reach room temperature (this will make it more uniform).
- Sprinkle on the work table as desired: sweet paprika, black and green pepper, granulated garlic, chili and salt. Sprinkle plenty of crushed Provencal herbs between your fingers. Roll the chop through this mixture on all sides.
- Heat the oil in a whisk. Fry the chop on both sides for 3 minutes / part. Then brown the ends, 1 minute / end. Remove the browned chop on a plate.
- In the remaining fat add finely chopped onion, leek (white part) and sliced carrot. Stir, stirring often, for 10 minutes. Rub with a spoon on the bottom of the jar to dissolve the caramelized pieces.
- Put the chop back in the jars, pour beer and 250 ml of water on the edge of the jars. The liquid should reach halfway up the cutlet. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of herbs and salt in the liquid in the pot. Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time, turn the chop.
- Remove the chop on a plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- Strain the remaining sauce through a fine sieve. Press the back of the spoon on the vegetables to extract all the juice. You will get about 450 ml of sauce. Put the sauce in a saucepan.
- Dissolve the flour in a few tablespoons of cold water. Pour the flour into the sauce and simmer, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes. The sauce will thicken. If you haven't dissolved the flour well and made a few lumps, it's no problem, just strain the sauce through a fine sieve after 5 minutes of boiling.
- For serving, slice the cutlet into thin slices. Prepare a mashed potato with milk and butter. Place the puree on the plate, pour plenty of sauce and place the chop slices on top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and ground black pepper.
1. Roll the chop with spices
5. Boil the chop in beer
Pork neck with sausages, potatoes and baked beer - Recipes
MADE BY LIANA
Ingredient: 4 pcs. pork neck, one onion, 3 cloves garlic.
Pt. marinade: 2 lg soy sauce,
1 lg vegeta, 1 lg boia dulce,
hot paprika and mosaic pepper from the Kotany grinders.
In a bowl put all the ingredients in the order shown above and mix well.
The neck pieces are washed, wiped and greased on each side with this marinade.
Onions and garlic are washed, cleaned and cut into thin slices and cover each piece of nape.
The marinade must blend well with each piece of meat, so it is good to put them in a zippered bag or in a deeper plate, covered with double foil. I chose the last option.
Leave overnight in the refrigerator.
The next day, put the neck pieces in a pan greased with a little oil and put them in the preheated oven. 7 min. on one side, 7 min. on the other and ready!
They are so tender and fragrant and good. ihmmm, you really lick your fingers.
In the tray where I fried the meat I put sliced potatoes, I added a little more vegeta and basil. They came out just as fragrant-)
This is the kind of steak you can make very easily when you are on the run. To get it right, you need a few fresh pieces of nape of pork neck, not very greasy.
The meat must be washed and rubbed with paprika, olive oil, salt and thyme and put in a pressure cooker, with enough water to cover it, for 40, 45 minutes. That way the meat will be soft, almost melting in your mouth.
Then transfer it to a tray with part of the juice in which it boiled and leave it for about 15 minutes, until it browns a little. With the rest of the juice we can make sauce, in two ways. Or put it on the fire with a few drops of red wine and let it drop until it thickens a little. Or put a tablespoon of flour in a pan and leave it for a few seconds, then add a little sour cream and mix until no lumps form. Gradually pour the juice from the steak and leave everything on the fire until you get the sauce.
Pork cutlet flavored in beer & # 8211 a tender and tasty steak, very easy to prepare. I don't like the taste of beer, I rarely drink a Corona. But baked meat cooked with beer is another story: beer loses its smell and the meat acquires an interesting aroma and becomes more tender.
I didn't use special, complicated ingredients to make a pork chop flavored in the oven. I bought them all right from the store on the corner of the block. The sensational taste of this steak is given by the mustard-honey-garlic-thyme combination.
I tried to reproduce the taste of a steak eaten on a holiday in France. I would say that it turned out even better than what I keep in my memory. I only prepared 3 pieces of meat, because my mother was gone to her sister. He came back in the evening, because the next day I was leaving Bucharest. My child asked him to make the steak he had eaten the day before, at noon. I gave him directions by phone and he did the same.
What I want to emphasize is that it is so easy and the result is so good that you will want to repeat this experience.
It happens to me that when I like something I repeat the recipe a few times that month. So it was with the recipe for pork chop flavored in beer.
I also made beer chicken (recipe is here) or rabbit (the recipe is here), pork chop in beer, but I also have a recipe for beef stew in black beer, which you can try if you access this link. If you want to try a good bread with potatoes and dark beer, I recommend you try it after this recipe.
I leave below the ingredients and how to prepare the pork chop flavored in beer, a steaky and very tasty steak.
3 pork chops (thicker)
1 tablespoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon bee honey
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1 cup of beer (250-300 ml)
5 tablespoons olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic
Mix the honey with the mustard and then grease the meat with them. Put the meat in a heat-resistant dish. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with thyme and basil, then put the chopped garlic cloves over the meat. If we have fresh thyme we can put a few threads.
Add the oil and beer and put the dish in the oven at 200 ° C for the first 20 minutes, covering the meat with aluminum foil or a lid that insulates perfectly.
Then remove the foil and let it brown on both sides. Simple and good! The meat will be soft, flavorful, with a sweet-spicy taste.
You will not pass the cooking time because each oven has a different power. It happens to me that it is not the same chopping times even at the same brand of ovens (my neighbor also has Ariston, the ovens are bought at the same time, but with her everything takes longer than with me with 5 -10 minutes)
I. The meat should be no thicker than a finger, season with pepper on both sides and then fry in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
II. Fry well on all sides over low heat so that the meat penetrates well, and at the end add the same salt on both sides.
III. After frying, remove from the pan, and in the remaining fat, add flour, a pinch of salt, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon of flour and mix until a coarse sauce is formed. If necessary, a cup of warm water can be added. Keep it on the fire for 2-3 minutes, then add the finely chopped green onion, turn off the heat and place it next to the steak on the plate.
IV. Pan-fried pork can be served with a garnish of mashed potatoes with carrots, an onion sauce, a red onion salad, a pea puree, etc.