Peel the vegetables, wash and cut according to preference (I have the carrot on the grater).
Heat oil in a saucepan. Cook the onion, carrot and celery. After they have softened a little, add the potatoes and peas. Cover with water and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add tomato paste, adjust the taste of salt and cook for another 10 minutes.
Set of 2 vacuum pans (0.7L + 1.2L)
Oven bowl, lid, enameled cast iron, 2.84L, round, red
Set of 3 vacuum pans (0.7L + 1.2L + 1.8L)
constanta proca (Chef de cuisine), July 30, 2010
ALINA BANICA (Chef de cuisine), June 25, 2010
ALINA BANICA (Chef de cuisine), June 25, 2010
Danutza_Retetegg (Chef de cuisine), June 16, 2010
I like peas too. Very good!
Camelia Grosu (Chef), June 5, 2010
I also put potatoes in peas.
Mihaela11 (Chef de cuisine), June 4, 2010
Very delicious recipe and we are still waiting for recipes from the time when cooking was a ritual! *****
ALINA BANICA (Chef de cuisine), June 3, 2010
Thank you very much! That's how I always cooked peas. and it's very good! I tried. or I try. to post older recipes that my grandmother used to make when I was a child. I don't think it should be lost. I don't know how well I do, but everything is from memories!
constanta proca (Chef de cuisine), June 3, 2010
valentina ionita (Chef de cuisine), June 3, 2010
Super good is the pea food, and the one prepared by you looks very good.
flory avram (Chef de cuisine), June 3, 2010
I also like potatoes, very good!
maria mihalache (Chef de cuisine), June 3, 2010
Very good especially now spring with new potatoes. good good.
Piri Piri and Cinnamon (Chef de cuisine), June 3, 2010
Goodness! I put potatoes almost everywhere when I make juice and stews! Congratulations! *****
Varadi Silvia (Chef de cuisine), June 2, 2010
I didn't cook peas like that either, but I have a friend in Chisinau who cooks it the same way and I liked it.
Potato recipe with fasting peas & # 8211
1. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into cubes. Peel an onion and finely chop it. Wash the pepper and cut it into thin slices. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Finely chop the greens.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion, carrot and pepper for 2-3 minutes, until slightly softened. Put the paprika, peas and potatoes and mix a few times. Add thyme and hot water to the level of the vegetables. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add the tomato paste, tomato juice, salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes. If necessary, add a little warm water. If the food has too much sauce, we can thicken it with a few pieces of potatoes that we crush well and add back to the pan. After 10 minutes, add the greens and turn off the heat.
We serve this potato dish with fasting peas with fresh bread and a salad.
Potato stew with peas
received recipe from my blog. It's not a special recipe, but I thought it was time to diversify the blog content a bit, so here it is. The same satiety classic food I said to diversify a little and make a light meal, without meat.
You probably know how to make potato dish with peas, as it is also said in Moldova, but let's present my recipe.
I cut the onion finely, I put a few drops of oil in the pan and then I put the onion to harden, necessarily over low heat so as not to burn. After the onion turned golden, I took it off the heat and added a tablespoon of flour and a tablespoon of paprika and then mixed well.
The peas I used were from the jar so I drained the water and glued the peas twice with cold water to get rid of the preservative in the jar. I added the peas over the onion and left it for about a minute, after which I added enough water to cover it and let it boil.
Meanwhile, I boiled the diced potatoes in another pot. This operation took me the longest time, the potatoes boiled very hard and I don't know why because they were white potatoes. You probably already know that white potatoes are good for puree / boiled potatoes, they theoretically boil faster than red potatoes that are usually used for frying.
After the peas started to boil, I lowered the heat, added the tomato sauce and left it on the fire. In the meantime, I seasoned the stew with salt and pepper. After the potatoes were well cooked, I added them to the peas and left the stew for another 3 minutes on low heat. Before taking it off the stove, I poured two tablespoons of milk to thicken the composition a little. I mixed well, I added salt and vegeta and ready potato stew with peas.
You may find it doubtful that I put milk, but know that it does not feel at all, it only helps to thicken the sauce. I also took this recipe by modifying the quantities a little.
If you have you can put fresh parsley, I did not have so I put dried parsley, bought in an envelope. It only looks good because it doesn't even taste good. :))
I made other dishes over time, more precisely from October when I actually started cooking. some came out, others made more smoke come out :)). They all have a beginning and the need teaches you, especially when it pushes you from behind to eat something cooked by you other than sausages and other dry nonsense that lead to stomach problems.
I will come back every week with another recipe. I hope you liked it and I'm waiting for you on the blog.
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Pea dish with green lentils and potatoes
The food of peas with carrots and potatoes has been cooked by our mothers and grandmothers for a very long time, especially during fasting periods.
I usually add extra lentils or soybeans to make the food more protein. And because the pea is a little sweet I add a little hot pepper paste. We can customize each dish as we want and crave, as long as we follow the basic principles. Otherwise, it is an easy food to prepare and can be served both as a main course for lunch and dinner.
Peas have a low fat content, a large amount of fiber and have no cholesterol at all, for these reasons we often find it in diets to lose weight. In addition, it contains many vitamins and minerals beneficial for the body.
The following ingredients result in four servings.
- 200 g peas
- 100 g boiled green lentils
- 1 large potato
- 1 dried onion + a few green onion stalks
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper paste
- green parsley
- salt pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Finely chop the onion and fry it for 2 minutes with a tablespoon of oil. Add the finely chopped pepper, sliced carrot and a cup of hot water, cover with a lid and leave for 7-10 minutes on low heat.
2. Wash the lentils and put them to boil in a large pot because it will double in volume. It should boil for about 20 minutes, then strain it and let it cool. We clean the potato, cut it into cubes and put it in the pot, add the peas and lentils. Add salt and paprika, if necessary add more water, cover again and let it boil.
3. When all the vegetables are cooked, add the diced tomatoes, hot pepper paste. At this point we are no longer covering the pot because we want the juice to decrease. If we want it to be thicker, we put a teaspoon of flour in a bowl and on top we take a juice from the pot with a polish, we pour it over the flour and we mix very well. We pour the mixture into the food through a sieve, so that if lumps of flour have formed, they will not reach the food.
4. Taste the food and check if you need more salt, if you want it to be more spicy, add another 1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper paste. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with finely chopped green parsley.
We serve the pea dish with green lentils and potatoes with pickles and gogonele!
Pea food with vegetables
I made the food at Multicooker, but as I tell you every time it can be done exactly the same on the stove. It's true that since I have the appliance, I like these dishes made more in the cooker.
We clean and wash the vegetables. Turn on the appliance, put the oil in the bowl and select the Fry function for 10 minutes.
Heat finely chopped onion and pepper in hot oil. Add the carrots and the zucchini one by one, cut into slices / pieces.
Add peas, salt and pepper, pour water and mix.
Close the lid and select the & # 8216stew & # 8217 function and the cooking time for 45 minutes.
After 30 minutes, lift the lid and add the tomato juice, bay leaves and finely chopped garlic. Close again until the remaining 15 minutes have elapsed.
After this time has elapsed, we turn off the appliance and serve hot food.
We can sprinkle green parsley on top.
Food with meat, potatoes and peas
Preparation time 40 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 5-600 g of veal (beef) or pork
- 180 ml of red wine
- 200 g peas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 30 + 30 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 5-600 g peeled potatoes
- marjoram, cumin, pepper, salt
- green parsley
1. Boil the potatoes (not very hard, about 20 minutes), peel, then cut into cubes and put in a pan with 30 g butter. When they are browned, sprinkle with a mixture of cumin, marjoram, salt and pepper, mix well and leave for a few minutes in the pan.
2. While the potatoes were boiling, I washed the meat, cut it into cubes, mixed it with salt and pepper and fried it with 2-3 tablespoons of oil (being veal) in a wok (or a pan with high edges) to have room to assemble the final food in it. For pork, especially if it has fat, add even less oil. Let the fire be hot, the meat must be nicely browned, we don't stifle it. After browning and lowering the sauce, I quenched with wine. When the wine dropped, I took the meat out of a bowl and covered it with a lid.
3. In the wok I put 1 tablespoon of butter with the tip, onion cut scales and crushed garlic with the side of the knife blade. I hardened for 2-3 minutes until it became glassy, then I poured 1 cup of hot water and frozen peas. They boiled for about 10 minutes. Add more water if it is dry.
4. When the liquid has dropped 3 quarters, I added the meat, 1 teaspoon of paprika (sweet or mixed with hot, as you like) and I fried them for about 2 minutes, stirring lightly and from time to time.
5. I also added the french fries and at the end I put chopped parsley. I missed it, in fact I hadn't set out to pose for the blog and I decided to do it at the last minute.
Taste the food if it has enough salt. Due to the preparation method it tastes very good.
Liv (e) it!
I also recommend a recipe from a restaurant in Cluj, we really liked it: Beef cutlet with vegetable and potato sauce & gt & gt & gt recipe
Or a fast pea meal, fasting & gt & gt & gt recipe
And the wonderful French potatoes with eggs, cheese and sour cream in the oven & gt & gt & gt recipe