A go-to cookie for all occasions!
It doesn’t get more iconic than this foolproof classic chocolate chip cookie recipe from Nestlé Toll House.
For high altitude baking (5,200 feet and above): Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups. Add 2 teaspoons water with flour and reduce both granulated sugar and brown sugar to 2/3 cup each. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes.
- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cups packed brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Cups (one 12-ounce package) Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 Cup chopped nuts
Calories Per Serving108
Folate equivalent (total)16µg4%