Ingredient stuffed eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 100 gr mascarpone (you can also use cottage cheese, sweet)
- 80 gr sour cream
- 100 gr of mayonnaise
- green onion tails
Stuffed egg sauce (optional)
- 50 gr mayonnaise
- 50 gr sour cream
- 50 gr yogurt
- green dill
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Stuffed eggs:
- I first prepared the sauce by mixing all the ingredients for a minute. I matched the taste of salt and pepper and divided the sauce evenly into two plates.
- I peeled hard boiled eggs and cut them into two equal parts.
- I took out the yolks with a teaspoon, put them in a bowl and mixed them with sour cream. I put the blender in and blended until smooth
- I added mascarpone, mayonnaise, chopped green onion stalks, and I mixed by mixing lightly with a spoon (you can put the blender but only a few seconds, otherwise you risk to cut the mixture or it becomes too soft)
- Place the boiled egg whites in a bowl over the sauce.
- With a posh or a teaspoon, distribute the yolk mixture evenly in each.
- Leave to cool for at least an hour.