Cut 2 onion rings into rounds and put them in a little oil, in a wok pan, for a few moments, then add the bag of frozen vegetables and a little water and leave it on the fire for a few minutes until the vegetables soften.
Stir from time to time and add more water if necessary, season and pepper to taste.
Separately, cut the other onion rings and put them in a little oil, in another pan.
Cut the chicken breast into cubes and put it over the onion, salt, pepper to taste and fill with a little water to cover the meat and leave on the fire, stirring from time to time until the meat is ready.
Towards the end we add a teaspoon of paprika.
Serve the vegetables with the meat.
- The rice is washed and boiled in salted water, then drained and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok, add the turmeric and a little salt, cook for about 1 minute, then add the rice.
- Mix everything over high heat for 1 minute, after which the rice (which has acquired a beautiful yellow color in the meantime) is removed from the heat and kept warm until serving.
- Pak choi is washed well under a stream of cold water and wiped with a napkin, so that it no longer contains water.
- Cut the pak choi lengthwise and set aside.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into quarters.
- Heat the wok, then add the sesame oil, brown sugar and soy sauce. Heat the liquids well, then add the mushrooms.
- Cook the mushrooms in this sauce for 2 minutes, over high heat, stirring occasionally, or stirring the wok.
- After the mushrooms have reached the consistency of the dente and are beautifully colored in shades of brown, add pak choi cut in half.
- Keep on the fire for another 1-1.5 minutes, until the pak choi is easy to cook, but still the stems remain crispy.
- Pack choi with mushrooms served immediately, on a bed of rice with turmeric.
If you like this recipe, Pak choi with mushrooms and wok rice, do not hesitate to give it 5 stars in the box below (click on the last star) and leave me a comment on the blog. I will gladly answer you all. Do not forget that you can also share the recipe on social networks, to help those who need it. Thanks!
BASMATI RICE WITH VEGETABLES AND CHICKEN BREAST
We talked about the wonderful characteristics of basmati rice in a previous article (if you want to know the origin and properties of this product follow the link: http://blogcusaresipiper.com/2014/02/15/orez-basmati-cu-piept -de-pui /).
And if we know that basmati rice is a mega healthy product, why not combine it with equally healthy vegetables and chicken breast. Here's how:
INGREDIENTS (for 3 people):
basmati rice & # 8211 300-350 gr
chicken breast & # 8211 200-300 gr
onion & # 8211 1 pc. average
carrots & # 8211 2 pcs.
eggplant & # 8211 1 pc.
zucchini (zucchini) & # 8211 1 pc.
oil & # 8211 3-4 tablespoons
Wash the rice in some water and boil it in a sufficient amount of salted water. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, chop all the straw vegetables and start to fry them in oil in the following order: first the onion, then the carrot, then the zucchini and finally the eggplant.
In a separate pan, in which we poured 1 tablespoon of oil, cook for a few minutes the minced chicken breast in narrow strips.
After the vegetables in the pan have softened a bit (don't exaggerate, the vegetables must keep their shape), add the chicken breast to them and keep them on the fire for 3-5 minutes. Saram, piparam.
Serve the rice with the vegetables and the chicken breast on a plate.
Rapid, tastes, healthy! Good appetite!
Vegetable mixture (frozen) in a wok
It probably happens to you, and not infrequently, that you have some meat (no matter which) cooked, left over from the day before, and you don't know what to do next to it. French fries are excluded, mashed potatoes require too much work (if not made from flakes - NASA potatoes, as they are also pampered), and fresh, steamed vegetables have a prohibitive price in the winter season.
It is good to have in the freezer some bags with frozen vegetable mixtures: classic, Chinese, Thai, etc. They are commercially available, are not overly expensive and last at -18 ° C for about two years. If you are a housewife and you also have a refrigerated box, in autumn you can prepare your own mixtures with whatever you like. Put them in bags of 300 - 400 g, so you can cook them whole, in one meal.
What do you need?
- A bag of frozen vegetable mix (here I used the classic one)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (this sauce replaces salt and gives a specific flavor to vegetables):
- 2-3 tablespoons of sauce for exotic dishes (for example, I used a sweet chilli sauce from Vitasia here (found at Lidl)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil a wok or a higher pan.
How do you proceed?
- Heat the oil well in the wok and pour the contents of the bag of vegetables over it, as frozen as they are.
- When the ice melts, stir sporadically and "stir" until the water evaporates completely.
- Add the soy sauce and "stir" for another two minutes.
- Add the exotic sauce, stir to incorporate.
- Turn off the heat and keep the wok covered with a lid for another two to three minutes for the vegetables to extract their flavor.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
What does Teriyaki mean?
Teriyaki is a Japanese method of cooking, in which fish or meat are soaked, cooked and then served in Teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki sauce is one of the simplest and best known Asian sauces. It is made from soy sauce with sake (or mirin) and sugar.
In Europe and America, more meat is cooked with teriyaki sauce, while in Japan, more fish is cooked.
Today, any dish marinated or served in Teriyaki sauce also bears this name.
And now that you have a clearer picture of what Teriyaki is, let's see how we make teriyaki chicken with vegetables and rice.
Rice with chicken and vegetables
½ a piece of chicken breast cut into strips the thickness of a finger, 1 glass of long grain rice (wild), 2 finely chopped onions, 2 diced carrots, 1 glass of boiled peas, 1 red bell pepper, gravy soy to taste, 1 tablespoon grated ginger knife, curry to taste, olive oil
Difficulty: low | Time: 40 min
This international dish is very easy to make in your own kitchen and does not require hard-to-buy ingredients. You do not need special cooking utensils, but only the desire for something good and the desire to experience new tastes with loved ones.
1. Marinate the chicken
- cut 600 g of LaProvincia chicken breast in cubes of about 2-3 cm.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl and add 6 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon rice wine and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Mix well until everything is smooth.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the vegetables
- Wash and cut into large pieces 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 medium carrot, 3-4 small bunches of broccoli and 4-5 mushroom mushrooms.
- Finely chop 2 onions green and 4 cloves of garlic.
3. Mix all the ingredients
- Put in a medium saucepan 2 tablespoons sunflower oil and when heated add the marinated chicken. Cook the chicken for 10-12 minutes, stirring constantly so that it does not stick and then take the chicken out on a plate.
- Put the green onions, the chopped garlic in the pan in which you cooked the chicken and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped vegetables and sauté in the pan for 3-4 minutes over high heat.
- Boil in a separate bowl 1 pack of noodles (300 g) according to the instructions on the package.
4. Finish the preparation
- Put the cooked chicken and boiled noodles in the pan with vegetables.
- Add 2 tablespoons sesame oil and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- Keep on high heat and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with noodles and hot vegetables!
Chicken with Chinese noodles and vegetables is cooked in 40 minutes and has a medium degree of difficulty. As utensils, you need:
Marsala chicken with mushrooms and rice
Chicken breast is one of the most versatile types of meat. You can prepare it in so many ways, and you don't even know where to stop. Schnitzel, grilled chicken breast, blue cordon, chicken breast roll, skewers and lots of exotic-inspired sauce recipes.
Today we offer you a simple recipe for chicken breast & icircn Marsala sauce, which fits perfectly with a generous portion of rice. The recipe is called that because of the Marsala wine. If you do not have such a wine, you can use any other type of wine.
- 175 g of rice
- 500 ml of water
- 125 g flour
- 500 g boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1/2 glass of wine
- 250 ml chicken soup
Boil the rice in water with a pinch of salt. When it starts to boil, reduce the heat and cover with a lid. Leave until the rice has boiled and absorbed the water, about 20-25 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Cut the chicken breast fillets and roll the pieces of meat through this mixture.
Put the butter and oil in a pan on the fire and, when heated, add the chicken pieces. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy. Remove the chicken breast from the pan and add the finely chopped garlic, sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
Add the wine and chicken soup, then put the chicken pieces back in the pan. When the mixture starts to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the liquid has dropped and the sauce has thickened slightly.
If you want to add the delicious noodles to the recipe then watch the video below. It's very helpful even if you haven't used a wok pan before.
Cast iron wok pan with detachable handles
If you don't have a wok pan, we recommend a cast iron one with detachable handles. The good part with these pans is that they can be put in the oven, not to mention their durability.
Risotto with chicken and mushrooms
I just love mushrooms, whatever they are, as they are forest, mushroom, pleurotus, shimeji, I love them!
They are so versatile and you can cook them in any way, in the oven, in pancakes, cream, soups, sweets or fasting to your imagination! Today I bring to your attention my favorite recipe for risotto with chicken and mushrooms a simple recipe, in turn so versatile that I tend to think that each has its own version, but better than this I have never eaten and I am convinced that it will be to your liking!
From just a few simple ingredients that every person has in the kitchen, some wonders will come out that you will get tired of! Arborio rice, chicken, onion, garlic, parsley and mushrooms. But honestly I can tell you you can also make a pilaf with chicken and mushrooms and you can give up parmesan and change the arborio rice with the one for pilaf, otherwise all the ingredients are identical, even the way of preparation.
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients and how to prepare it, and the guaranteed result will be amazing!
Ingredients for risotto with chicken and mushrooms:
- 250 g Arborio rice, is special for the dish called risotto
- 2 medium onions
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 350 g of fresh mushrooms you like, I used champignon
- 400 g boneless chicken breast
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 130 g butter with 82% fat
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 700 ml vegetable soup
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop them. We harden them in vegetable oil with a little salt until they soften well.
Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry them in half of the total amount of butter, until they soften, to which we add a little more salt and pepper.
Cut the chicken breast into juliennes and in a well-heated pan add the remaining butter and quickly drag the breast to the pan, stirring constantly until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes. To stay tender, the fire must be large and move quickly, do not worry, it will cook with the rice. Take out on a plate and set aside.
Add the rice over the onion and simmer until the rice grains feel like pebbles.
We put the hot vegetable soup over the rice carefully, so that you don't burn yourself with the steam it will make. We boil in a proportion of 80%.
Add the wine, mushrooms and chicken and simmer for another 6-7 minutes.
Before turning off the heat, add the grated Parmesan cheese, finely chopped parsley and taste salt and pepper.
Set aside covered for 2-3 minutes before serving! Simple, fast and tasty, so good luck and good appetite!