Put cold water to boil in a pot. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and put the lid on to boil the water faster.
Meanwhile, peel the onion and garlic and finely chop. Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the onion with the garlic. Add the thawed spinach - the fresh spinach would be even tastier and healthier :). Cook over low heat for max. 5 minutes. Season with nutmeg, basil, salt and pepper.
When the water starts to boil, add the pasta and boil al dente, according to the instructions on the package. When they are ready, strain them and mix them with the spinach. They are put in a heat-resistant form greased with butter. Pour the cream over them, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Baked pasta with spinach and parmesan
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a ceramic baking dish (23x23cm) with olive oil.
Boil the pasta with spinach according to the instructions on the package so that they are tender. Drain and set aside.
While the pasta is boiling, mix in a bowl the thawed and slightly chopped spinach with a knife, the chopped salads and the garlic. Add the grated Parmesan cheese.
In another bowl, mix the yogurt, sour cream and pesto. Season with salt and pepper, then incorporate the two lightly beaten eggs.
Mix the cooked pasta with the spinach, then pour the yogurt sauce and mix everything well in the baking dish. Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve the pasta with cabbage salad.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Pasta with spinach sauce - recipe 1
Total cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of servings: 2
Calories: 148 kilocalories
- 100 g of spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 240 ml of vegetable milk (coconut, soy, rice, almonds)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 handful of green basil
- 2 tablespoons inactive yeast flakes
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 nutmeg powder
- 1 pack of pasta of your choice
Method of preparation
Wash the spinach leaves and chop them finely. Put them in the blender. Add the peeled garlic and all the other ingredients.
Mix until a fine, creamy composition results.
Pour the cream into a saucepan and put it on the fire.
In parallel, boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
Bring the spinach sauce to the boil and then stir occasionally.
Let it boil for 2 minutes, then pour it over the cooked pasta and drain the water.
Pasta with spinach and lemon - recipe 2
Total cooking time: 20 minutes
Calories: 497 kilocalories
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 ½ cups of water, vegetable soup or raw bran borscht
- 1 cup coconut milk (100% fat)
- 250 grams of spaghetti (or other pasta)
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- juice from ½ lemon + grated peel from 1 lemon
- salt, pepper, pepper flakes, to taste
Method of preparation
In this recipe, the pasta is boiled together with the spinach and sauce in a single saucepan.
If you do not have a large enough pan for long spaghetti, boil them separately.
Start by peeling the onion and garlic. Finely chop them. First fry the onion in a little oil, about 3 minutes, or until it becomes transparent. Then add the garlic.
After a minute, add the raw pasta, water or borscht, coconut milk and lemon juice.
Stir several times. As the pasta softens, press with a spoon or spatula to break them up and blend into the liquid.
Boil the pasta for 15-18 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash the spinach leaves and chop them finely or coarsely, as you like.
When the dough has become al dente, add the washed and finely chopped spinach. Add the lemon zest.
More casserole recipes you can enjoy:
- spray with olive oil
- 1/2 cup shaved Pecorino Romano
- 8 oz fat-free ricotta
- 8 oz partially skimmed, shredded mozzarella
- 14 oz uncooked sweet Italian chicken sausages, removed from the carcass
- 12 oz rigatoni pasta, wheat or gluten free
- one teaspoon of olive oil
- Two cloves of crushed garlic, coarsely chopped
- 10 oz package of chopped spinach frozen, thawed and squeezed out of excess liquid
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 4 cups Sauce Marinara quickly, or crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with olive oil spray.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, 6 tablespoons Pecorino Romano cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, brown the sausages, breaking them into small pieces until cooked through.
- Add the oil to the pan and fry the garlic for about a minute, being careful not to burn it. Add the spinach and season with a little salt and pepper and cook for another minute.
- Put the sausages in the pan and add the sautéed marinara sauce for about 2-3 minutes.
- When the pasta water boils, boil the pasta according to the instructions to toothpick it, but cook it for 4 minutes less, drain it and return to the pot.
- Put half of the cooked pasta in the prepared baking dish and cover with half of the meat sauce. Place the ricotta mixture on top of the sauce in an even layer. Top with the remaining pasta and the remaining sauce. Top with the rest of the mozzarella and Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 6-7 minutes or until the mozzarella melts and the edges lightly brown.
NutritionServing: one 3/4 cup, Calories: 398 kcal, Carbohydrates: 44 g, Protein: 27.5 g, Fat: 12.5 g, Saturated fat: Two g, Cholesterol: 47 mg, Sodium: 636 mg, Fiber: 6 g , Sugar: 1.5 g Smart blue dots: eleven Green smart dots: fifteen Purple smart dots: eleven Points +: 10 Keywords: Baked pasta, Baked sausage pasta, Cheese pasta, healthy pasta dishes, recipes Italian pasta 10 PP 11 SP 11 SP Casseroles Chicken recipes Dinner recipes Egg-free recipes Autumn Italian-inspired recipes Meal recipes Pasta recipes Winter recipes posted September 4, 2012 of Gina 207 Comments / Leave a comment '
Pasta ready in 15 minutes & # 8211 spinach fusilloni
Please take my word for it, these pasta with spinach are extraordinary. It is one of my favorite dishes when I return home, after a very long day at work. It is a simple, tasty and quick recipe, which I invite you to try! My better half, Andreea, introduced durum wheat pasta into my life, this type of pasta has much more protein compared to normal pasta and has a lower glycemic index in short, they are healthier than normal pasta.
The first time we boil water for pasta (1 liter per 100 g of pasta).
Put the olive oil in a large pan and sauté the finely grated carrot, onion and chopped celery stalk until slightly softened.
Add tomato paste, drained lentils, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
Boil for a few minutes, then put the spinach and simmer on low heat until the leaves soften.
Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta and serve immediately. It is a tasty and nutritious food, perfect for when we have little time available. I hope you will be tempted to prepare it too. pasta with lentils and spinach , I assure you it's worth it. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Method of preparation
Pasta with goat cheese, spinach and chilli
1. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water. . 2. Heat the oil in a pan
Tortellini with yogurt and ham sauce
Boil the tortellini in salted water for 10 minutes (introduce them when the water boils). ham
Baked omelette recipe with feta, spinach and sausages ℗
The girl with the eggs, that's how my name from the poached egg recipe made 4 years ago, when the blog was relaunched, remained. I did not expect such a simple breakfast to be so successful. The girls who cooked with me then still write to me about how good they are, especially at breakfast.
I've always been friends with eggs. Even when, worried that what I had on my plate was as healthy as possible, I could hear right and left that it didn't seem so good. That they can cause allergies, raise cholesterol and many other great things that can convince a mother to remove them permanently from the family menu. Not me.
My recommendation as a mother of 2 children, but also as a nutritionist, is to restore the egg to its rights and not to exclude it based on rumors.
Egg is a good quality protein. Depending on age and health, the number of eggs per week is different. In children, 1-2 eggs / week are recommended - at the age of 6 months-3 years, 2 eggs / week at the age of 3-10 years, 2-3 eggs / week at 10-18 years, provided that the diet is balanced , with appropriate intake for each food group and covering the needs of protein and other food sources. According to recent studies, a healthy adult can eat 1 to 3 whole eggs daily, without the risk of raising "bad" cholesterol, provided they are cooked healthy. Instead, an adult with cardiovascular problems and diabetes will be advised to limit their intake to 3 eggs / week. Eggs used as ingredients in various preparations are also considered. I consulted a pediatrician a few years ago in this regard, when my daughters were younger.
And another good news about eggs: if it is not part of a very rich meal right before bed, the egg eaten in the evening can lead to a calmer sleep. The egg, through its tryptophan content, combined at dinner with a food rich in carbohydrates (bread, for example), promotes the production of melatonin and induces sleep. Pam, pam, just fine, isn't it?
About eggs, you can also remember:
- Fights anemia and helps in periods of convalescence
- Prevent eye disorders
- They are a source of choline, which helps regulate the nervous system and brain
- One of the few foods that contains vitamin D, the vitamin of the sun
- Through its complex of vitamins and minerals, it helps to grow hair and nails
- It provides energy and a good tone, physically and mentally.
Dear ones, we arrived at the recipe with no. 3 of the 4 I cook for you, following the Cocorico challenge, which they launched at the beginning of April. I hope that all of you who have fasted during this period will try the recipes immediately after Easter. There are special recipes created by chef Dragoș Bercea, which take sausages out of anonymity. In addition, I do not offer any sausages, but Cocorico chicken sausages, which have 100% fresh chicken and natural spices, do not have nitrites, nitrates, gluten, membrane, additives or preservatives.
So far I have cooked potato salad with spinach and sausages (recipe 1) and pea cream soup with sausages (recipe 2). Today's recipe 3 is an oven-baked omelette recipe with feta, spinach and sausages, which is different from the simple omelette, as we traditionally do.
In fact, I enjoyed testing Chef Bercea's recipes precisely because they are different. They seem like brave combinations that I wouldn't have thought of. But in the end, I saw that they are very tasty, I was glad that they have vegetables and, especially, for the fact that they were adored by our girls.
Now I leave you with a delicious recipe Baked omelette with feta, spinach and Cocorico sausages, lower.
Baked omelette recipe ingredients:
- Liquid cream 150 G
- Feta cheese 100 G
- Baby spinach
- Cocorico Sausage Smoked 4 Pcs
- Eggs 8 pcs
- Butter 20 G
- Greek yogurt 150 G
- Micro salad 40 G
- Parsley 3 strands
- Dill 3 strands
- Chivas 3 fire
- Garlic 2 puppies
- Cherry tomatoes 12 pcs
- Olive oil 10 ml.
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sour cream, diced feta cheese, sliced sausages and baby spinach, then pour into an ovenproof dish covered with baking paper and lined with melted butter.
2. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 150 degrees.
3. Season the cherry tomatoes with salt, pepper, Provence greens and olive oil and place in the oven for 10 minutes at 150 degrees.
4. Mix Greek yogurt with finely chopped garlic and greens, season with salt, pepper and olive oil to taste.
5. Fill the preparation with micro-salad.
Do not forget, after recipe 4, enter the role: you will have to vote for your favorite recipe and then I will organize a lightning contest, to choose the 10 readers who will taste the 4 assortments from the Cocorico offer:
- naturally smoked with beech wood
- spicy smoked with beech wood
- Mediterranean smoked with beech wood.
Keep an eye on the blog and Facebook page, where I will return with recipe 4 after Easter and voting + contest!
Pasta & # 8220carbonara & # 8221 baked & # 8211 a reinterpreted version of the classic carbonara pasta recipe: au gratin carbonara paste.
If we want to stay in the kitchen as little as possible, we generally choose pasta recipes. They are tasty, easy and quick to prepare. Even these, which are to be cooked in the oven, are done in a very short time.
Carbonara pasta is perhaps the most popular pasta recipe. Whether the recipe is prepared in the classic version in which we have only pasta, pancetta, eggs and parmesan, or we use various other added ingredients, recipes found even on famous sites in Italy, carbonara pasta remains in the top of the preferences of most we.
Although it seems trivial to boil some pasta, we must keep in mind some important rules:
- 1. We use a large pot for cooking pasta (ideally the amount of pasta x 2l). At 100 g of pasta we use 1 l of water.
- 2. Put salt in the water in which it boils. The recommendation is 1 teaspoon / 1 l of water
- 3. Boil the pasta only when the water boils
- 4. We do not put oil in the water in which the sauce boils will not stick to the pasta (I found out this quite late, I cooked them wrong for many years). This can only be done for cheese or walnut macaroni, but even then there is no need.
- 5. We do not rinse the pasta after boiling
- 6. We can use the water in which they boiled for the sauce.
Writing the steps above, I felt like in the old days, at the office, when I had to sketch for my boss in a few steps the projects I was working on. From those crazy times, when I came home exhausted but happy because I really liked what we worked, I was left with a love for quick and tasty recipes, and pasta was in the top of my preferences. When we arrived at the supermarket at the end of the week, we threw 2-3 boxes of spaghetti in the basket. Although my free time was limited, I never buy ready-made sauce. In fact, I have a lot of recipes with pasta that are prepared very quickly, with just a few ingredients: Milanese pasta, Pasta Napoli & # 8211 with tomato sauce, pasta with marinara sauce, pens 4 cheeses, vodka pens,vegetable pasta and many more (for more inspiration take a look at the pasta and rice category).
Coming back to baked pasta carbonara it is important to organize ourselves well, so that in 25-30 minutes we can put the food on the table. Boil the pasta, then prepare the sauce and the ingredients needed for the recipe.
Given that the recipe is not the classic one, we deviate from the original recipe by the simple fact that we prepare the pasta in the oven, well we can afford to use sour cream and onions. Don't turn up your nose until you try.
It is not an authentic recipe for the simple reason that they were cooked in the oven. It's a reinterpretation of the recipe, and those who will try it will appreciate the creaminess and taste of the au gratin carbonara pasta.
I say that this recipe is super good, so I'll let you see if you need how to prepare carbonara pasta in the oven.
100 g finely grated pecorino or parmesan
400 ml sour cream for cooking
To cover the vessel:
Put the pasta to boil in salted water when it boils. For 100 g of pasta we use 1 l of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. We will boil them according to the instructions on the package, not even an extra minute. Yes, I would say that in this case we boil them for a minute less.
While the pasta is boiling, start preparing the sauce.
Heat a little onion, then add pancetta (or bacon) and heat them together.
Pour 250 ml of cooking cream over it and leave it on the fire for another minute. In a bowl, break the eggs and mix them with the rest of the sour cream, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Put the Parmesan over the eggs and mix. The cooked pasta will be drained.
We put them back in the pot and pour the cream and pancetta over them. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and pour the egg mixture with Parmesan. Stir until smooth and taste to see if we need more salt or pepper.
We line a baking tray resistant with butter and breadcrumbs. Pour the pasta into it and put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Let the tray with carbonara paste bake for 15-20 minutes.
We do not need a long baking time because the pasta is cooked and the pancetta / kaizer is cooked. We only need time for the sauce to take on consistency and the Parmesan in the sauce to melt.
We can sprinkle a surplus of Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.
I invite you to follow me on my Instagram account, I hope you will follow me to see what recipes I post and here.
I like to post pictures of recipes in advance on Instagram.
I'm waiting for you with video recipes on You Tube. simple networks, easy to prepare you will find here. I hope you will become a subscriber my channel.
Lasagna with spinach
Boil the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package. Finely chop the onion with the garlic and fry them in the slightly heated oil beforehand. Add the crushed tomatoes and grated carrot. Stir gently until smooth.
Combine the broth and wine with the rest of the composition. Boil for about 10-12 minutes, then season to taste. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Drain it, finely chop it and mix it with ricotta cheese (or urda).
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with oil and start & # 8222assemble & # 8221 lasagna. Place a row of pasta in layers, then spinach and the composition with tomatoes, then another sheet, over which the sliced / grated cheese is placed. Repeat this until the ingredients are finished.
Put the spinach lasagna in the oven until golden brown on top and reduce the juice. Serve hot, of course.