This very easy recipe is the art of beginners. Now I’m going to show y’all how to make it!
County Meath, Ireland
Be the first to make this!
- 2 very large tomatoes
- A frying or saucepan
- A suitable microwave
- A bowl
- A mixer
- A long spoon and a short spoon
- A wisk or a presser
- Some Rocket or Basil
- Spices (optional)
- One chilli (optional)
- You’ll some milk
- Put the tomatoes and the other ingredients in a bowl
- Get your knife and chop up the tomatoes
- The get your mixer and mix ‘em up until it’s a paste
- Empty the paste inside a pan
- Heat it up at medium for around 14 mins
Don’t forget you can always reheat it!