Peel the apples, cut them into 4 pieces and place them in a tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle the sugar and vanilla sugar over the apples, then the margarine cut into flakes. Place in the oven at 180 degrees, the oven preheated.
On the counter, mix the egg whites with 6 tablespoons of water and beat the hard foam, then add the sugar, the yolks and the flour mixed with the baking soda.
When the worktop is ready to be beaten, remove the tray from the oven, pour half of the worktop over the apples, add cherries over half of the worktop composition, and put the rest of the worktop composition over it, which can be colored with 1 tablespoon of cocoa. .
Put it back in the oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes. After removing from the oven, turn over on a plate and leave to cool.
After that, put the cream / pudding that is so warm and put over the apples.
After cooling, put a starter of 200 ml of liquid cream on top of the cream, and garnish with fruit according to your preferences. I chose kiwi, over which I poured a layer of transparent gelle cake prepared according to the instructions on the envelope.
I hope you enjoy!
|● 500 ml fresh|
|● 200 ml of cold water|
|● 300 gr biscuits (depending on the desired shape)|
|● 100 gr milk chocolate (without cream or peanuts)|
|● 200 gr sugar|
|● An egg|
|● peel of a lemon|
|● 4 kiwis|
|● ornamental cocoa|
|● 2 tablespoons flour (I forgot to put it in the photo showing the ingredients)|
|● Juice according to the preference for syrup biscuits, I used oranges with apricots (I forgot to put it in the photo)|
Serving Verdens Beste cake - the best in the world
Shall I tell you how good and fine this cake is? Poetry! Sensational! It is very easy to cut and can be sliced or cubed.
The tops are sweet and alternate the soft texture with the crunchy meringue and almond flakes. Vanilla cream with whipped cream is light as a flake and is extremely tasty.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
Preparation Heart cake with chocolate and cherries by Simona Callas
Rolling sheet preparation
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a tray (or shape) with cm sides, which is lined at the base with baking paper. Wheat flour, almond flour and baking powder are sifted together. Beat the egg with the sugar, add the butter, vanilla and the dry ingredients. www.simonacallas.com Pour the composition into the pan, level and bake for 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned. Do not overcook, because it will dry out, and we need a fluffy top. When ready, remove from the oven, allow to cool, then remove the top from the pan and place on a grill until completely cooled. Then cut with a cutter, countertop hearts that fit into the cavities of the silicone mold in which the cakes will be mounted.
Preparation of chocolate mousse
Bitter chocolate melts. Mascarpone is mixed with powdered sugar. I also add 2 tablespoons of hot water, which helps to melt the sugar, soften the cream and fluidize it. Then add the melted chocolate (but not hot!), Vanilla, and at the end add the lightly whipped cream. www.simonacallas.com Fill the silicone molds halfway with chocolate mousse, place the cherry cherries, cover with chocolate mousse until the molds are filled. Place the cut hearts from the roll sheet and shape in the freezer for a few hours. Once hardened, it can be glazed.
Velvet glaze preparation
For the velvet icing with chocolate, melt the chocolate and one of the cocoa - separately, because they have different melting temperatures - then mix and transfer to the paint gun bowl. www.simonacallas.com When the mixture reaches 36 degrees Celsius, remove the cakes from the freezer, remove from the silicone mold and glaze. More details find here (link) .
Prepare pink chocolate icing
For the pink chocolate icing, melt the chocolate, add the oil, mix well, transfer to a baking paper cone and fill the recesses in the top of the cakes. www.simonacallas.com You can also use a red fruit jelly, I preferred pink chocolate because I had it in the house and because I wanted the contrast with the velvet glaze to be seen better in the pictures.
Leave the cakes in the fridge until thawed and then serve. I'm a good guy.
If you appreciate my recipes, please Like and follow my Simonacallas facebook page, where I offer you daily sources of inspiration for the menus of the day, occasion menus or special recipes. I also invite you to join the SimonaCallas Official Group, where I can answer your questions, give you culinary advice and I prepare for you beautiful contests, with interesting prizes.
This cake was specially created in honor of the famous ballerina Ana Pavlova, on the occasion of a show held in Paris. Crispy on the outside and creamy in the middle, it perfectly combines the aroma of exotic fruits with the taste of whipped cream.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 4 egg whites
- a pinch of salt
- 225 g sugar cough
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 ml fresh
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 papaya (you can replace it with very ripe peach or papaya fruit), peeled, seeded and cut
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 1/140 degrees C. Line the tray with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt powder until they harden and look like a shaving foam.
- Gradually add the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, making sure that the whole amount dissolves completely before adding the next one. The composition will become viscous and glossy (if you overturn the vessel, the composition will not flow). Then add the starch, vinegar and vanilla essence.
- Pour the meringue into the tray, in the shape of a circle with a hole in the middle (where you will place the whipped cream and the fruit) and having an irregular shape on the edge. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the paper comes off easily. Remove the meringue from the tray, peel off the paper and let the meringue cool on a metal grill. Beat the cream with the powdered sugar. Pour the lemon juice over the fruit and mix.
- Put whipped cream in the middle of the meringue, place the fruit on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Secrets to know
- When preparing meringue, use egg whites that are not very fresh, because they will double in volume, compared to very fresh ones.
- The bowl in which you beat the egg whites must be perfectly clean (ie without traces of grease or water).
- When well beaten, the egg whites look like a hard foam, with small, slightly shiny bubbles that do not flow from the top of the target.
- After you start adding the sugar and as it dissolves, the foam becomes viscous and very shiny, and the bubbles are no longer visible.
- A pinch of salt helps make the egg whites beat better.
- When removing the meringue from the tray, peel off the meringue paper and not the other way around, so that the meringue does not crumble.
- If you want to prepare individual portions, divide the meringue composition into 6 circles, with a diameter of 10 cm each, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add to the beaten egg whites, the starch makes them whiter, while the vinegar "stabilizes" the foam, preventing it from sagging or flowing.
- The meringue baked at the 1/140 degree C mark will be crispy on the outside and soft as a chewing gum on the inside. If you want to get a dry and hard meringue like chalk, bake at the 1/2 / 110 degree C mark for 2 hours, then turn off the flame and let the meringue dry in the oven, the oven door being ajar.
- Cream flavored with raspberries or berries
In whipped cream, add 2 tablespoons of rose water and use 300 g of raspberries or assorted berries.
- Roasted nuts
Incorporate in the meringue 40 g walnuts, chopped and browned beforehand. replace whipped cream with 200 ml yogurt, mixed with 4 tablespoons lemon cream. Garnish everything with about 300 g of strawberries.
- Coconut, lemon and kiwi
In the meringue, incorporate 50 g of coconut flakes. replace whipped cream with a mixture of fresh cottage cheese and juice of 1/2 lemon. Put slices of kiwi on top.
Ingredients for the fruit layer
1. Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of cold water and let it dissolve for 5-10 minutes.
2. Put the milk, whipped cream and sugar in a saucepan that does not stick to low heat. When the sugar has melted and the mixture is before boiling point, remove the pan from the heat and add the vanilla essence.
3. Let the milk cool for 5-10 minutes and add the gelatin, mixing well. Pour the composition into 4 glasses for dessert and let them cool for at least 4 hours.
4. When the mixture in the glasses has hardened, prepare the fruit. Clean, wash and cut the kiwi, add the sugar and the 2 tablespoons of cold water, then pass the mixture using a fork.
5. Put the kiwi mixture in glasses, taking care to distribute it evenly.
Try it other fruit desserts
Ingredient Cake Without Baking Baiadera:
(for a small tray of 20 × 26 cm.)
- 300 grams of sugar
- 150 ml. of water
- 150 grams of finely ground walnuts
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
250 grams of ground biscuits, or 150 grams of edges (leftovers) of various cakes and in addition ground biscuits the amount of ground biscuits required differs depending on their quality (drier, fatter, etc.) and whether or not to use cake scraps (containing cream)
Baiadera Unbaked Cake Preparation:
Although I have accustomed you to presenting the recipes in pictures, believe me, this cake will succeed and without this extra help, it is too easy to make.
1. So, for a start, put sugar and water in a saucepan on the fire. After it starts to boil, let it boil for about 4-5 minutes, until the syrup binds.
2. Add the ground walnuts and continue to stir on the fire for about 1 minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, add the ground biscuits (along with the finely ground cake scraps, if using) and mix well.
4. Add the butter and vanilla essence and mix in the composition until the butter is completely melted.
5. Divide the composition obtained into two parts, and one of them is mixed homogeneously with 1 tablespoon of cocoa. You need to get a non-sticky and easy-to-shape "dough".
6. Press the light-colored composition, still warm, in a uniform layer, in a tray lined with food foil, the tray should not be larger than 20 × 26 cm., If a tray even smaller than that is used. , the cake comes out higher).
7. Immediately press the composition with cocoa on top, smoothing it well (the most handy is with your fingers lightly greased with oil).
8. Put the cake in the fridge for an hour, during which time it will harden well, then turn it over, remove the foil and glaze the surface with the icing obtained by melting the steamed chocolate with 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of oil.
9. After the icing hardens, cut it into suitable pieces with a knife always soaked in hot water.
This "Baiadera" cake supports all kinds of "personal contributions": pieces of candied fruit or nuts mixed in the composition, even pieces of colored shit, various flavors, etc. It is quite cheap and is an excellent way to recycle the less attractive parts of other cakes.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.