I craved Elai68 pie so I made it too, but with fruit! The result: delicious pie !!!
- 1 packet of Bela pie sheets
- oil for spreading sheets
- 900 g yogurt
- 250 g sugar
- 5 eggs
- a sachet of vanilla sugar
- orange peel
- a banana
- 200 g pitted cherries
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Yogurt, sour cherry and banana pie:
The sheets are allowed to thaw at room temperature. Mix the yogurt with the sugar and vanilla sugar until it melts, then mix with beaten eggs a little before. Then add the grated orange peel (I forgot), sliced banana and well drained cherries.
Take 4 sheets and grease them with oil one by one and then place them in the tray lined with baking paper. Pour half of the amount of yogurt, do the same with 4 other sheets and then pour the rest of the yogurt. Put the rest of the sheets and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, to brown nicely on top.
When it is ready, take it out of the oven and pour the syrup left by the cherries on top. Leave to cool and then slice and serve.
You can use any kind of fruit.
Corasla pie recipes: how to cook corasla pie and the tastiest recipes for cake with corasla, burnt sugar cream with corasla, pie with sweet potatoes, pie with whipped milk, Dobrogean pie with meat, peasant pie with meat, pie with beetroot, pie with cheese and apples, pie, shepherd's pie.
Corasla cake and burnt sugar cream
6 eggs 1 tablespoon butter 6 eggs 2 cups & nbspzahar 1 l corasla 12 pcs. brown sugar cubes 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon rum essence
Borek - the best Turkish pie
Appetizers, Pie 10 sheets pie 4-5 eggs 600 g cheese salt pepper butter oil
Sweets, Pie 1 pie crust, baked 140g instant chocolate pudding mix 2 cups milk 230g whipped cream 1/4 cup grated chocolate
Meat dishes ingredients: 1 packet of pie sheets 500-600 g minced meat 4-5 green onions 2 eggs salt pepper oil 1 egg for greased pie.
Pie, Sweets 1 sheet of pie 1kg fresh strawberries 1 cup sugar 3 tablespoons cornstarch 3/4 cup water 1/2 cup whipped cream
Vanilla cream pie
Sweets, Pie 1 pie dough 3 eggs, beaten 3/4 cup sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 egg white 2 1/2 cups milk, heated and cooled 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Sweets, Pie 420g pumpkin 400g condensed milk 2 eggs 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ginger 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon salt pie dough
Pie, Sweets 3/4 cup sugar 1/3 cup flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 cups milk 3 egg yolks, beaten 2 tablespoons butter 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 pie crust, bake 4 bananas , slices
Dessert, Sweets, Pie 100g biscuits 75g butter 1 sachet caramel pudding 2-3 bananas 200g whipped cream
Cake with yogurt, bananas and cherries
Wallpaper a round tray with removable walls with baking paper and butter (I used a tray with a diameter of 22cm.).
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg whites. Add the stevia powder over the egg whites and mix a little more until well incorporated.
In a separate bowl, mix the yolks with the soft butter at room temperature and add a little vanilla extract.
Add the mixture of butter and egg yolks over the one with egg whites, lightly incorporating with a palette with movements from bottom to top. The carob with the flour is similarly incorporated.
Put the composition in the pan, level it and put the top in the preheated oven over medium heat (180 degrees) for about 12-15 minutes until it passes the toothpick test. Then leave the countertop to cool.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Mix the yogurt with the honey and a little vanilla extract.
Mix the gelatin with 100ml. water (it is necessary to follow the preparation instructions on the package). Leave for about 10 minutes and then put the jar of gelatin in a bain-marie, stirring constantly until it melts (the composition is warm, not hot). Add the yogurt cream over the gelatin and mix well (the yogurt cream should be at room temperature, not cold in the fridge).
Place the cake top in a tray with removable walls and place on a plate. Place the cherries and banana slices on top of the counter. Lightly pour the mixture with yogurt and refrigerate the cake until the next day.
The next day, place a light knife on the edge of the tray, remove the removable edge and decorate according to your preferences (I decorated it with carob powder and lemon slices).
500 g nonfat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 ripe bananas
Mix the yogurt, honey and cocoa powder in a bowl until you get a homogeneous composition. Cut the banana into thicker slices. Pour half of the yogurt mixture into a bowl lined with baking paper. Place a layer of bananas on top of it. Pour the rest of the yogurt over the fruit and then finish the dessert, adding more banana slices.
Put in the freezer for 2-3 hours or leave the bowl overnight to harden the dessert. When ready, take it out of the cold and cut it into larger pieces with a sharp knife. Serve immediately or put the pieces in a resealable bag and keep them in the freezer for several days.
Cinnamon Rolls & # 8211Video Recipe
I like to eat cinnamon rolls from time to time. And, implicitly, to prepare them! Everyone knows them: those fluffy, sweet and fragrant rounds, with the special filling of butter, sugar and a lot of cinnamon and, most of the time, well glazed with a white icing of simple or vanilla sugar. My recipe for Rolls with & hellip
From the above quantities I made a small pie (my tray is rectangular, 25/20 cm)
- Beat the butter with the sugar, vanilla extract and egg provided in the recipe
- Add flour and baking powder, mixing well: you will get a fragile, sticky dough
- Wrap the dough in cling film and let it cool for 2 hours, to harden well
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling, mixing well in a bowl, leave all the ingredients aside, during which time the semolina will absorb the liquid and the filling and will bind it better.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Line the tray with baking paper and divide the dough into two equal halves
- Spread the dough with the rolling pin in two sheets as large as the tray, on the table sprinkled with flour
- Roll the first sheet carefully on the rolling pin and transfer to the pre-prepared tray
- Place the dough carefully in the tray, press lightly, to take the shape of the tray, prick the dough with a fork, so that it does not swell during baking, the edges of the dough straighten nicely
- Add 1/2 of the amount of cherries to the filling and mix gently
- Pour the filling into the tray, over the raw sheet of dough
- Level the filling and place the rest of the cherries on top
- Place the second sheet of tender dough over the cheese filling and adjust the edges again
- And this sheet stings easily with the fork, for the same reason
- Place the pie tray in the preheated oven and bake until nicely browned.
- Remove the pie from the oven and leave it to cool in the pan (during which time it will harden and thicken well)
- Then, the pie is carefully removed from the tray, with the help of baking paper, transferred to a plate, portioned and can be served.
You might like it too.
Melba cake with peaches
Linen and hemp cake
Greek pie with vanilla cream