She's getting ready tart dough and let it cool, meanwhile prepare the cheese in a bowl as follows: cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon zest, vanilla, salt, raisins soaked in alcohol, alcohol will be used.
Gray and mix well. In a round shape I spread the dough by hand and put it in the preheated oven at 180-200 degrees.
Keep it until it is baked and then turn all the cheese in the tart and put it in the oven until it is baked. When it is almost ready, beat the egg whites with a little lemon juice, hard foam then add the sugar when the egg whites are well beaten. take the ready-made tart out of the oven and put the meringue on top and put it back in the oven for a maximum of 15 minutes.
Cake with cottage cheese and peaches & # 8211 a real delight for the taste buds!
My husband loves the cake with cottage cheese and peaches. Every time I want to surprise her, I make this delicious dessert. He likes it so much that he would be able to eat a whole tray on his own.
- 250 gr cow's cheese, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 1 sachet of jelly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, grated peel from an orange
- 800 grams of canned peaches, cut in half
- 250 gr mascarpone, 250 ml liquid whipped cream, 300 gr peach juice
- sugar (to taste), 1 sachet of gelatin, 1 sachet of whipping cream
Method of preparation:
To prepare the top, break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites with the sugar until you get a strong meringue. In another bowl, mix the flour with the yolks and, finally, pour everything over the meringue. Add the orange peel and mix lightly.
You will get a hard, smooth dough, which you will transfer to a tray, lined with baking paper. Bake the dough in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. When ready, remove the top from the oven and leave to cool.
Crush the cottage cheese with a fork and mix it with the vanilla sugar, vanilla essence and orange peel. Cut some of the peaches into small pieces and add them to the cream cheese. Add the mascarpone cheese and mix gently.
Beat the cream with a little sugar and a sachet of hardener, using the mixer. You should get a strong cream. Add the whipped cream to the cheese mixture.
Spread the cream evenly over the cold counter. Slice the remaining peaches and place them next to each other over the cream cheese, then refrigerate the cake for an hour.
Heat the peach juice and mix it with gelatin and jelly. After it has cooled a little, pour it over the cake, covering the peach pieces. Put the cake in the fridge again for a few hours, after which it can be cut and served. Good appetite!
Rub the yolks with the sugar and then add the rest of the ingredients in the order of the list. If you get a too virtuous dough, you can add a little more milk.
Bake the top in a tray lined with baking paper.
Remove the top and grease with a sour jam on top.
Over the baking tray and greased with jam, put the cream cheese (mix all the ingredients well) and the meringue on top. You can make on the meringue what models you want.
Bake on low heat until the meringue coagulates, making sure it burns easily.
The recipe for cake with cheese, lemon and meringue was proposed by piscotel on the culinary forum.
Let the cake with cheese, lemon and meringue cool then you can serve it.
Mini tarts with cream cheese, blueberries and meringue
I was telling you some time ago in a post, about the sweets of my childhood, from an indefinite but happy period, prepared with love by my mother, among which is the blueberry jam.
Blueberries, these little wonders with a unique flavor, which I brought back to your attention in these mini-tarts, bring me back to my childhood.
And my thoughts fly to the time when, when I was about 6 years old, I dreamed of flying over the world in a colorful balloon, touching the clouds like Peter Pan, crossing the mountains and woe like Fat Frumos on the way to Ilena Cosanzeana's castle .
Time has passed, I grew up :), I did not fly through the clouds, but when I look at this balloon, exactly what I told you makes me think.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente Mini tarte & # 8221]
- 125 gr butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- a little salt
- 250 gr flour
- an egg
- a teaspoon of cocoa
[ingredients title = & # 8221Cream Cheese Ingredient & # 8221]
- 200 gr sweet cottage cheese
- 200 ml induced liquid cream
- 2 yolks
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- a teaspoon of jelly
- vanilla sugar
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente bezea & # 8221]
[directions title = & # 8221Preparation Mini tarts with cream cheese, blueberries and meringue & # 8221]
The crying cow's cheese cake & # 8211 a dessert worthy of the most notorious confectionery!
If you want an original and less common dessert, then the recipe below is exactly what you need. The "Angel's Tears" cake is a very delicious, fine and very appetizing dessert. Irresistible aroma and its appearance immediately conquers you. Enjoy your loved ones with a special dessert that competes with any other cake on the market.
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
-100 g of sour cream (or high fat cream)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the sifted flour with the baking powder. Pour the resulting mixture on the work surface. Arrange the cold butter (cut into pieces) in the middle of it and chop it with a knife, mixing it with the flour. Get a crumbly meal.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add them to the crumbly table and knead the dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round shape and wrap it in cling film. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
4. Mix the cottage cheese with the sugar, egg yolks, semolina, sour cream and vanilla. Get a homogeneous mass. Use a mixer or food processor.
5. Beat the egg whites. Gradually add the powdered sugar and beat the egg whites until you get a foam with stable peaks. If the foam is not dense enough, you will not be able to see the "tears".
6. Take the dough out of the fridge and arrange it in a baking dish. Form the top and the border. For a shape with a diameter of 24 cm you get a countertop with a thickness of about 0.5 cm.
7. Pour the cottage cheese filling into the mold.
8. Place the tart in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
9. Remove the tart from the oven and arrange the egg whites on it.
10. Return the cake to the oven for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Do not bake for too long.
11. Turn off the oven and open the door. Let the cake cool in the oven for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature. In 1-1.5 hours, "tears" will appear on the surface. It is best to let the cake cool in the oven with the door open for 5-6 hours or overnight.
Crush the wafer sheets (biscuits or cornflakes) in such a way as to obtain a texture like breadcrumbs (you can use a meat grinder).
Mix with powdered sugar and melted butter.
Pour into a tray with removable walls (diameter 28 cm) greased with butter, including the side walls or lined with baking paper, forming a layer of maximum 2 cm thick and pressed very well.
Let cool for at least 1 hour.
Mix the sugar, sour cream and cottage cheese for at least 5 minutes until the sugar melts and the mixture becomes creamy.
Add the eggs one by one, mixing after each one, the seeds from the vanilla stick, the grated lemon peel and at the end the flour.
Pour over the counter, level and put in the hot oven, over high heat, for the first 15 minutes, then low, another 45 minutes or until it becomes firm and catches a golden crust on top.
Mix the sour cream, sugar and grated lemon peel and pour it in a layer over the cake, as soon as you take it out of the oven.
Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until the next day.
Remove from the pan and glaze, optionally.
Cake With Cow Cheese And meringue
I received this recipe in the mail a few years ago, here in America, from my mother. It is written by her hand and entitled & ldquoCake with cow cheese and meringue & rdquo from Tanti Anicuta. Aunt Anicuta was my grandfather's sister. She spent her summers in Fagaras and as a child I visited her very often with my grandmother, Herta, who was of German origin. Aunt Anicuta made beautiful, Transylvanian cakes, like I haven't met anywhere else. Visits to her took place in the yard, in the summer afternoon sun, at a cafe with delicious cakes. As a child, I only ate cakes, the coffee was not on my nose and by the way, I didn't even care about it. But I remember her delicious cakes very well.
I bypassed the recipe for a few years, I don't know why. One day, I took courage and as I had some cottage cheese in the fridge, and my husband doesn't kill himself with Romanian cheese pies, I decided to make this recipe. Surprise! Everyone in the house fought over her! Thank you, Tanti Anicuta, for the recipe, and to you, mother, for sending it to me, how good and successful was the cake from you!
The recipe has three stages and is very easy to put together.
- A dough that only bakes in half, like that, for about 20 minutes.
- A cream of cottage cheese with which the half-baked dough is greased.
- A meringue made from beaten egg whites with sugar and placed over cream cheese.
Put everything in the oven and bake for another 20 minutes. It should look something like this:
And when you cut it, it should look something like this:
It is not very sweet, but it is light and delicious. Perfect for summer! My mother ends the recipe at the end with: Sweet kiss!
Tart with spinach and cottage cheese
The tart with spinach and cottage cheese is delicious and very easy to make.
- 300 g puff pastry
- 300 g spinach, chopped
- 300 g of cottage cheese
- Olive oil
- 3-4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Meanwhile, spread the puff pastry dough on the bottom of the oven tray (slightly deep) in a thin layer, spreading upwards on the edges. Put the tray in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes - it should bake a bit.
Meanwhile, sauté the spinach in a little olive oil in a pan, then, after turning off the heat, mix the cottage cheese with the spinach and season to taste.
After removing the tray from the oven, spread the filling over the dough. From place to place make a hole in the filling and add an egg. A little oil dripped on them. Put the tray back in the oven, at 200 degrees, until the eggs are well cooked.
ASH TANK AND COW CHEESE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared ASPARANGEL TAKE AND COW CHEESE. This tart is easy to prepare, made from puff pastry, cottage cheese and asparagus. It turned out crispy, fine, and very delicious. I hope you try it, because you will definitely like it. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
- 500 gr. - yeast-free sheets
- 400 gr. - 20% cow's cheese
- 3 eggs
- 20-26 asparagus threads
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon & # 8211 Olive oil
- 1/3 teaspoon & # 8211 chili pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Wash the asparagus and remove about 1-2 cm. from the wood stalk. Put it in a bowl, add olive oil, drain the juice from 1/2 lemon, season with salt and pepper. Set it aside while you take care of the other ingredients.
- Spread the dough sheet with a rolling pin in a large rectangle of about 40 & # 21530 cm. and transfer the dough to a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Mark with a knife all around a 1-2 cm edge.
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl, break 2 eggs, add chili pepper flakes, season with salt, black pepper and mix the composition well until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread the filling evenly in the middle of the marked edges.
- Arrange the asparagus in two rows horizontally over the entire surface of the tart.
- Grease the edges of the tart with beaten egg and bake the tart for about 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C. Remove the browned tart from the oven, let it cool completely and serve it with pleasure. Good appetite.