- Oily fish
- Salmon fillet
This is an easy and delicious baked salmon recipe. Serve with green veg and rice.
14 people made this
- 125g natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 90g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 (110g) salmon fillets, skin removed
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Prepare a glass baking dish by lightly brushing with oil.
- Mix together yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon, dill, mozzarella and Parmesan in a small bowl. Place fish fillets into prepared baking dish, and spread evenly with cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes when tested with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(19)
Reviews in English (16)
Prepared this a little differently and it turned out fabulous. I mixed the yogurt, mayo, lemon, tarragon and dill together earlier in the day and let sit in fridge to allow the flavors to really blend together. I increased the amount of lemon (squeezed about a quarter of a whole lemon -- about 1/2 TBSP) because I find lemon really neutralizes any 'fishy' taste. I eliminated the mozzarella cheese entirely and did not mix in the parmesan cheese at this point. When it came time to bake, I spread the above mixture onto the fish and baked at 400 for 15 min. I then grated parmesan cheese on top of each fillet and placed under broiler to brown for about 3 minutes. It was excellent and my husband, who doesn't like salmon, really liked it prepared this way. Many thanks for the recipe idea, will make again.-20 Jan 2009
by Briar Rose
found this recipe about 1/2 hour before my friends showed up, used fresh dill no tarragon or mozzarella and a dash of wheat germ- easy and delicious, they thought i had slaved over it!-22 Jun 2009