- Dish type
- Pasta salad
- Seafood pasta salad
- Salmon pasta salad
This is an easy pasta salad recipe that keeps well. Keeps well in the fridge.
45 people made this
- 225g farfalle pasta
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 250ml olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 300g tinned salmon, drained
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:30min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Bring a separate large pot of water to the boil. Add the broccoli and carrots, and cook in the boiling water until tender, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a sealable container; seal. Shake vigorously to make the dressing.
- Toss together the drained pasta, drained vegetables, salmon and dressing in a large bowl. Store in fridge up to 4 days.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(35)
Reviews in English (29)
A surprisingly tasty combination! Really quick and easy to prepare and lovely dressing. However, did not follow the quantities given in the recipe for the dressing, as I thought it would be too liquidy.-12 May 2011
this recipe is alright but i'm not too certain of the finished result as i had lost my glasses. i happen to know that this works well with COD instead of salmon and a dash of SUGAR and pepper, not salt. i served this with a pot of garlic butter and it really set off the flavors, delicious!-22 Feb 2017
completely agree with the above comment. Easy to prepare and surprisingly tasty. I also used far less olive oil than suggested for my dressing (only 100ml), apart from that however I kept it all the same.-13 Aug 2016