- Dish type
- Vegetable salad
- Broccoli salad
A healthy, bright salad. Use light mayonnaise to save on fat and calories.
77 people made this
- 350g (13 oz) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons low fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
MethodPrep:10min ›Ready in:10min
- Combine the broccoli, onions, sultanas and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yoghurt, orange juice and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(70)
Reviews in English (48)
Wonderful salad!i love it!Keep posting..! Thanks for sharing!!-13 Apr 2012
Used different ingredients.This is a good, healthy salad. I added dried cranberries and more o.j. I think you could omit mayo and just use yoghurt if you want to. It was good the next day too. We will have this again!-24 Jul 2008
this salad was amazing ! my husband doesnt like raw broccoli but he loved this salad !-24 Jul 2008