- Dish type
- Mini cakes
- Vanilla cupcakes
A deliciously simple recipe with only five ingredients that is also gluten free. Use your favourite fruit filling or compote to top each cupcake.
38 people made this
- 675g cream cheese
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 (390g) tins fruit filling of choice
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:35min ›Extra time:30min cooling › Ready in:1hr25min
- Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas 3. Line two 12 cup muffin tins with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix until soft. Add eggs and combine. Add vanilla.
- Distribute evenly into prepared tins and bake at 170 C / Gas 3 for 35 minutes.
- When done, the centres will fall in a bit while cooling. When cool, fill depressions with 2 to 3 tablespoons of your favourite fruit filling. Store in the refrigerator.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(39)
Reviews in English (30)
Awesome! The family loved that they were serving sized and they went very quickly! As for my adjustments, I'd suggest mixing the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar and sprinkling them into the cupcake cups. Then just put a pat of butter on top (before you add the cream cheese). The crust comes together perfectly on its own while they're in the oven. We loved it, and I will definitely make this again!-07 Jan 2010
Very much like the recipe I used to make when I was younger. I always use the nilla wafer cookie at the bottom of the muffin tin and top with cherry pie filling. Yum!-26 Dec 2005
had to do some tweaking after the first batch added 2 cups of sugar as i too thought it wasn't sweet enough, the time was too long, only baked them for 15min, i think you need to either use a food processor or hand blender for desired creamy texture as mine had big lumps that i couldnt get out. mine yielded close to 36 instead of 24. i made a raspberry compte and drizzeled with white chocolate and milk. it was pretty good. i called them raspberry truffle cheesecakes.-25 May 2008