- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
This creamy, cheesy chicken breast recipe is so shockingly simple to prepare, and is great when you're cooking just for yourself. It's wonderful when served over pasta. Enjoy!
39 people made this
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillet
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 350ml whipping cream
- 8 tablespoons chopped spring onions
- handful grated Parmesan cheese
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:15min
- Flour chicken breast, then dip in egg, then in Parmesan cheese to coat. In a small frying pan, saute chicken over low heat, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the chicken is half done (after about 4 to 5 minutes), stir in the cream and spring onions. Bring to the boil, then remove from heat, sprinkle with a handful of Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(35)
Reviews in English (26)
Next time I will use less cream. The recipe says 350 ml but I used about 200 ml and thought it was too much.Also next time I will flatten the chicken before cooking to make it easier.It was very tasty and I'll be making it again.-04 Nov 2012
An amazing recipe! Make it better, however, by adding lemon juice with your cream sauce, otherwise it's not so amazing... Being a universty student, quick and easy recipes are ideal, this recipe is about as easy as it gets!-29 Sep 2002
by I'm nuts too...
UMN....I'm not even sure what to do here. Well, I scaled the recipe to 3 servings, for the kids & I (baby had plain chicken, egg allergy, hubbys at a buisness dinner..lucky dogg!) and I was trying to lower the calories on this, so I used fat free evaporated milk for the cream. So as I'm concocting this, I realized that it is nothing other than a chicken omelet with milk. While I thought the chicken turned out surprisingly good (with the egg batter), the sauce was....milk & onions. So as I was trying to redeem it, I added a splash of lemon juice, mistake #1, it sorta curdled & looked wierd. So then I tried to go Alfredo....mistake #2, as it was too late, the end result looked like vomit. Hmmm, pretty sure I won't be trying this again, it's not worth the calories. 3 stars for okay chicken, sorry Mike.-11 Mar 2003