- Dish type
- No-bake cheesecake
This is an amazingly easy cheesecake recipe. Top with your favourite fruit filling, preserves or fresh fruit.
340 people made this
- 125g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 5 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 75g butter, melted
- 450g cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 450ml whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar
- 600g cherry fruit filling
MethodPrep:30min ›Extra time:8hr chilling › Ready in:8hr30min
- In a small bowl, stir together the digestive biscuit crumbs, dark brown soft sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 20, 23 or 25cm springform cake tin. Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft. Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until mixture becomes thick. Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff. Pour over chilled biscuit base, and top with fruit filling. Chill several hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform tin.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(403)
Reviews in English (337)
Altered ingredient amounts.I doubled the amount for the biscuit base - found the original amount wasn't enough-21 Sep 2010
Not enough base and a little bit soggy, but cheese filling was delicious, I used chocolate Philidelphia cheese instead of using cherry filling, and it made a mouthwatering cheesecake. Thank you Debbie!-25 Mar 2012
Everybody loves this, so easy to make a hit everytime. Did alter ingredients for base though to make it a bit thicker.-28 Aug 2011