- Dish type
- Pasta salad
I cooked some farfalle and tossed with some sautéed vegetables. Add more veggies as you wish!
42 people made this
- 250g (9 oz) farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:20min
- Cook farfalle according to packet instructions; drain.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté courgette, red pepper and onion in olive oil until tender. Toss farfalle with vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(35)
Reviews in English (24)
I added fresh garlic, and used zuccini and red and yellow sweet peppers for the veggies. A great side dish for chicken.-04 Feb 2002
This was actually quite tasty and easy to make. However, I think that next time I make it (and there probably will be a next time) I will add either diced tomatoes or red bell peppers for the color. I did peel the zucchini, maybe that was why it was so bland looking. Over all a good recipe. Thanks for posting.-22 Apr 2010
by LEXI, JACK and COOKIE
This is another versatile recipe; throw in whatever you like, can't go wrong. I enjoy it best during the summer months with a variety of slightly warmed cherry tomatoes picked fresh from the garden. Great recipe, thanks.-11 Mar 2005