- Root vegetables
- Potato side dishes
- Potato wedges
Baked, chunky chips seasoned as you like them. Instead of individual spices, use 2 teaspoons of your favourite seasoning - Cajun, Italian, all-purpose, etc.
1702 people made this
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:45min ›Ready in:50min
- Preheat oven to 230 C / Gas 8.
- Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic granules, chilli powder and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1745)
Reviews in English (1236)
these are lovely! thankyou for sharing-16 Feb 2013
These wedges are delicious! Try Italian dried herbs in the olive oil and dip them in some creme fraiche.-10 Aug 2012
These are amazing! It was the first time i have ever made homemade wedges and i was slightly worried that they would come out hard being in the oven for so little time. So i part boiled them first! i then rolled them in the mixture to season them and baked for literally around 10mins. I was VERY pleased with the outcome. I won't be cooking frozen oven wedges again when these are so easy and i know they will turn out great! Amazing recipe well done!-13 Feb 2015