- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of chicken
- Chicken breast
A light chicken salad recipe.
31 people made this
- 75g diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 120ml groundnut oil
- 3 spring onions, minced
- 90g ramen noodles - cooked, drained and chilled
MethodPrep:10min ›Extra time:10min › Ready in:20min
- In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and peanut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl toss the dressing with the chicken, spring onions and noodles. Chill and serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(30)
Reviews in English (29)
DEFINITELY cut down the oil to just about two tablespoons (I actually prefer Sesame oil as it has a better flavort). I also added a couple tablespoons of chunky peanut butter...came close to replicating a favorite cold noodle dish of mine from a pan-asian restaurant in Chicago. If you add the peanut butter, let it set a while before eating. Great easy recipe!-27 Dec 2005
by Holly Rader
I scaled this recipe to 12 and it said to use 3 cups peanut oil. Man, was that too much! I poured most of it off. The flavor was pretty good. This dish was very simple to make.-03 Dec 2002
yummy!! I used low salt soy sauce b/c I thought that the combo of salty ramen noodles and soy sauce might be too much. I also used canned, chunk chicken to save time (remember: also salty). I used Equal sweetener instead of sugar. Overall, a good recipe that I'll make often a quick and easy dinner/lunch.-10 May 2002