- Popular collections
- Everyday cooking
Lovely houmous and so easy to make
1 person made this
- 2 (400g) tins chickpeas
- juice of 2 large lemons
- 150ml light tahini paste
- 60ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley to garnish
MethodPrep:10min ›Ready in:10min
- Put the chickpeas in a blender or food processor with the lemon juice and work with the lemon a smooth puree.
- Add tahini paste, all but 10ml (2 teaspoons) of the oil, the garlic and seasoning. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a serving dish and sprinkle with reserved oil. Garnish with copped parsley. Serve with warm pitta bread.