- Pasta types
John West has been bringing Brits delicious healthy and premium quality fish for over a century. John West are committed to helping the nation enjoy a wider range of fish.
London, England, UK
9 people made this
- 250g John West Baby Clams, drained with juice reserved
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 Red Chille, de-seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp Shredded Basil
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Splash White Wine
- 110g Cooked spaghetti, al dente
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil with the chilli, basil and tomatoes.
- Add the white wine and cook until well reduced.
- Stir in the baby clams and their juice and season to taste.
- Toss the mixture in with the cooked spaghetti and serve immediately.
Try using John West No Drain Tuna in place of the Baby Clams for something different.