- Dish type
- No cook starters
A fresh and citrus-y version of the classic, kid friendly.
Tennessee, United States
1 person made this
- 3-4 medium sized avocados
- 2 tablespoons green salsa (tomatillo)
- 1 lime juice
- 2-3 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped coriander
MethodPrep:5min ›Ready in:5min
- Slice and scoop avocado fruit into a medium sized bowl. Add salsa, garlic salt and coriander.
- Quarter the lime and squeeze the juice of all 4 quarters into the bowl. Save one of the used quarters
- Mash mixture with a potato masher, leaving it well mixed but still lumpy.
- Use the saved lime quarter to clean up the sides of the mixing bowl if you wish to mix and serve all in one bowl.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and sprigs of coriander.