Peel an onion, wash it, chop it and put it to harden with oil and 100 ml of water.
Wash the rice well, bring to a boil and then strain well. Peel a squash, grate it and wash it well.
In a bowl put the minced meat, add the rice, hardened onion, washed and chopped dill, pepper, vegeta, paprika, thyme, eggs, season with salt then mix everything well,
With the obtained composition we fill the peppers, we place them in a pan, we put the larch twigs, we fill the bay leaf with hot water up to the level of the peppers, we cover and we put the pan in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 35 min.
Remove, fill with broth (or sauce that I choose the version with sauce) and let it boil for another 10 minutes.
Serve hot with yogurt on top (or sour cream). Enjoy! to be useful to you
Method of preparation
The rice is cleaned if necessary and washed in several waters, drained and added to the pan with 50 ml of oil where it is slightly cooked over low heat. Finely chop the onion and cook with the rice. In a bowl put the minced meat together with the hardened rice and onion. Add salt, ground pepper, delicate and mix everything well. It is seasoned according to everyone's taste.
We cut the pepper at the end of the tail, remove the seeds completely and clean them of the ribs inside, then we start to fill them with the meat filling. Fill them, press the filling a little with a teaspoon and then with the tail make a hole in the middle of the filling (they will boil better). After we have finished stuffing the peppers in the pot in which we are going to boil them, we place the pieces of peppers left over from the cut and 3-4 celery leaves, over we place the stuffed peppers, we put about 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 l broth , a few peppercorns and enough water to cover the peppers. Place a small plate on top of them, then cover with a lid and bring to a boil over low heat.
All cooking recipes from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Unfortunately, the game has no way to keep track of the recipes in the game. Here is each recipe based on category.
- Apple pie: apple, goat butter, Tabantha wheat, cane sugar
- Pumpkin Pie: Fortified Pumpkin, Goat Butter, Cane Sugar, Tabantha Wheat
- Fruit Pie: Any fruit except apple or pumpkin, goat butter, cane sugar, Tabantha wheat
- Fruit cake: apples, other fruit, cane sugar, Tabantha wheat
- Carrot Cake: Carrot, Goat Butter, Cane Sugar, Tabantha Wheat
- Walnut Cake: Walnut, Goat Butter, Cane Sugar, Tabantha Wheat
- Simple crepes: Tabantha wheat, fresh milk, poultry egg, sugar cane
- Honey crepes: Courser bee honey, fresh milk, poultry egg, sugar cane
- Blueberry crepes: blueberries, fresh milk, poultry egg, cane, Tabantha wheat
- Egg tart: fresh milk, poultry egg, sugar cane, Tabantha wheat
- Egg pudding: poultry egg, fresh milk, sugar cane
- Fried bananas: Strong bananas, cane sugar, Tabantha wheat
- Apples with hot butter: goat butter, apple
- Honeyed Apple: Apple, Courser Bee Honey
- Fruit with honey: Any fruit, bee honey
- Honey Candy: Bee Honey Courses
- Monster Soup: Monster Extract, Goat Butter, Fresh Milk, Tabantha Wheat
- Monster Curry: monster extract, Goron spices, Hylian rice
- Monster rice balls: monster extract, Hylian rice, rock salt
- Monster Stew: Monster Extract, Cane Sugar, Goat Butter, Tabantha Wheat
- Doubtful food: two random foods, monster pieces, another random object
- Stone-resistant food: precious stones, wood
- Sote Pepper: Seasoned pepper
- Fairy Tonic: Fairy Side, Jewelry / Animal / Monster
- Nuts Sote: Nuts
- Fruit on low heat: Fruit
- Hot milk: Milk
- Wheat bread: Tabantha wheat, stone salt
- Steamed fruits: Any fruit, any vegetable
- Mixture of fruits and mushrooms: fruits, mushrooms
- Hearty fruits: 4 fruits
- Glazed mushrooms: Any mushroom, Courser honey
- Glazed vegetables: Any vegetable, Courser bee honey
- Creamy heart soup: radish, fruit juice, fresh milk, mead
- Pumpkin stew: fortified pumpkin, goat butter, Tabantha wheat, fresh milk
- Vegetable cream soup: carrot or pumpkin, fresh milk, stone salt
- Mushroom cream: mushrooms, any vegetables, fresh milk, rock salt
- Vegetable cream soup: Any vegetables, rock salt, fresh milk
- Carrot stew: carrot, goat butter, fresh milk, Tabantha wheat
- Vegetable risotto: carrot or pumpkin, Hylian rice, rock salt, goat butter
- Mushroom risotto: mushrooms, Hylian rice, goat butter, rock salt
- Curry Pilaf: Goat butter, Goron spice, Hylian rice
- Rice balls with mushrooms: Mushrooms, Hylian rice
- Vegetable rice balls: Hylian rice, any vegetables
- Rice Curry: Goron Condiment, Hylian Rice
- Fried egg and rice: poultry egg, Hylian rice
- Mushroom omelet: mushroom, poultry egg, goat butter, stone salt
- Vegetable omelette: vegetables, poultry eggs, goat butter, stone salt
- Scented mushroom salt: mushroom, Goron spice
- Herb Saute: Any vegetables, Goron spices
- Grilled green salt: Any vegetables, rock salt
- Grilled salt mushrooms: any mushroom, rock salt
- Steamed Mushrooms: Any Veggie, Any Mushroom
- Mushroom skewers: Any mushroom
- Copious mushroom skewers: any 4 mushrooms
- Roasted wild greens: Any vegetables
- Fried wild green children: any 4 vegetables
- Omelet: bird's egg
- Gourmet meat stew: gourmet raw meat, fresh milk, goat butter, Tabantha wheat
- Meat stew: raw meat, fresh milk, goat butter, Tabantha grade
- Meat stew: raw meat, fresh milk, goat butter, Tabantha wheat
- Creamy meat soup: meat, herbs, fresh milk, rock salt
- Meat curry: raw meat, Goron spices, Hylian rice
- Prime Meat Curry: Raw Raw Meat, Goron Spice, Hylian Rice
- Gourmet Meat Currey: raw gourmet meat, Hylian rice
- Poultry Curry: Raw Poultry Drumstick, Goron Spice, Hylian Rice
- Raw Poultry Curry: Raw Poultry Thigh, Goron Spice, Hylian Rice
- Gourmet Poultry Curry: Raw Whole Poultry, Goron Spice, Hylian Rice
- Meat rice balls: meat, Hylian rice
- Pumpkin stuffed with meat: meat, fortified pumpkin
- Meat pie: beef, goat butter, rock salt, Tabantha wheat
- Poultry Pilaf: Raw Poultry Drumstick, Poultry Eggs, Goat Butter, Hylian Rice
- Primary poultry pilaf: raw poultry thigh, poultry eggs, goat butter, Hylian rice
- Gourmet Poultry Pilaf: Raw Poultry, Poultry Eggs, Goat Butter, Hylian Rice
- Bowl for meat and rice: meat, rock salt, Hylian rice
- Bowl of raw meat and rice: raw raw meat, rock salt, Hylian rice
- Gourmet meat and rice bowl: gourmet raw meat, rock salt, Hylian rice
- Glazed meat: meat, Courser bee honey
- Spicy meat skewers: raw meat, Goron spice
- Prime Spice Meat Skewer: Raw Raw Meat, Goron Spice
- Gourmet spicy meat skewers: raw gourmet meat, Goron spice
- Grilled meat: raw meat, stone salt
- Grilled raw meat salt: raw raw meat, rock salt
- Grilled salt meat: gourmet raw meat, rock salt
- Hearty meat skewers: Any 4 types of meat
- Pepper steak: Any meat, hot pepper
- Steamed meat: Any meat, any vegetable
- Meat skewers and mushrooms: Any meat, any mushroom
- Meat Skewers: Any meat
- Shell powder: snail with blue shell, goat butter, fresh milk, Tabantha wheat
- Creamy seafood soup: seafood, vegetables, rock salt, fresh milk
- Seafood curry: snail with blue shell, Hylian rice, Goron spice
- Salmon risotto: hearty salmon, rock salt, hylian rice, goat butter
- Crab Risotto: Crab, rock salt, Hylian rice, goat butter
- Fried rice with seafood: blue snail, rock salt, Hylian rice
- Seafood Paella: Porgy, Blue Shell Snail, Rock Salt, Goat Butter, Hylian Rice
- Crab Omelette with Rice: Crab, Poultry Egg, Rock Salt, Hylian Rice
- Seafood rice balls: fish, Hylian rice
- Fish pie: seafood, rock salt, goat butter, Tabantha wheat
- Meuniere salmon: copious salmon, goat butter, Tabantha wheat
- Porgy Meuniere: Any Porgy, goat butter, Tabantha wheat
- Seafood Mill: Any seafood, goat butter, Tabantha wheat
- Glazed seafood: Courser bee honey, seafood
- Crab Stir Fry: Crab, Goron Spice
- Grilled fish salt: fish, rock salt
- Abundant fish skewers: Any 4 fish
- Spicy peppered seafood: Any seafood, spicy pepper
- Steamed fish: Any vegetable, any fish
- Fish skewers and mushrooms: any fish, any mushroom
- Seafood Skewers: Any snail
- Fish skewers: Any fish
Meat and fish tires
- Meat and seafood cake: raw meat, seafood
- Raw meat and seafood cake: raw poultry thigh, any seafood
- Gourmet meat and seafood cake: raw gourmet meat, any seafood
- Spicy meat and seafood cake: hot peppers, Hyrule bass, raw meat
The breath of the savage adds so much new content for Zelda formula that completely changes the system. A direct sequel is planned to build the story around Hyrule. The sequel does not currently have a release date, but development is still ongoing. The sequel will probably be built on the map of the world of Hyrule and will continue the story of what happened to Calamity Ganon. This will probably be the new one Zelda the formula moving forward. The original is highly valued for its innovations compared to the series and continues to sell very well.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is now available on the Nintendo Switch.
Peppers stuffed with dietary beef.
Recipe for peppers stuffed with dietary beef, rice and greens
Peppers stuffed with walnuts, tofu and corn flak.
Recipe for peppers stuffed with ground walnuts, tofu cheese, brown rice and crushed corn flakes (or breadcrumbs)
How to make Mojo marinade
- finely chop the fresh ingredients in the food processor. Mojo marinade is traditionally made by mixing garlic, coarse salt, peppercorns, etc. with mortar and pestle. However, this mojo marinade recipe uses the modern food processor, so all you have to do is chop (barely) the onion and jalapeno before adding it to the food processor. Combine with cilantro and peeled garlic and beat until finely chopped.,
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Then transfer the chopped fresh ingredients to a large bowl. Add the orange juice, orange peel, lemon juice, lemon juice, ground cumin, dried oregano and olive oil and stir everything. You do not want to add liquid ingredients to the food processor or it will leak at the bottom.,
- Reserve sauce. Remove about ¼ cup to brush the cooked protein or to soften it.
- marinated. Add protein to the mojo marinade and marinate in the refrigerator.
HOW MUCH MARINATED WITH MOSO SAUCE?
This mojo sauce contains a high ratio of citrus so you don't want to over-marinate the protein because the citrus can break down the protein and make it soft. pork bottom, can be marinated for up to 24 hours, but steak, and chicken thighs should be marinated only up to 12 hours. Just marinate the salmon and shrimp for up to 30 minutes.
Ingredients for peppers stuffed with meat
For the preparation of delicious peppers stuffed with meat you will need the following ingredients:
- 10 medium-sized peppers
- 600 g of minced pork or beef
- 200 g of rice
- 1-2 carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 1 liter of tomato juice
- 1 large tomato
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 dill bunch
- 1 bunch of parsley
- salt and pepper to taste.
Peppers stuffed with chicken & # 8211 an amazingly simple recipe, and the result is beyond expectations!
We present you a recipe for delicious peppers, stuffed with chicken. From the simplest and most accessible ingredients you get a delight of big days. The recipe is very simple, and the result is a successful one. Get a very appetizing hot dish with delicious and juicy filling and an attractive look. Serve them with your favorite sauce and enjoy a delicious dinner.
& # 8211 a few sprigs of green onions
& # 8211 2 tablespoons natural yogurt
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the peppers. Cut them in half and remove the seeds. Keep a small part of the spine and tail.
2. Cut the chicken breast into medium-sized pieces (about 1 x 1 cm).
3. Pour boiling water into the bowl with the tomatoes and leave them for 1-2 minutes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut them into small cubes with a side of about 0.5 cm.
4. Finely chop the green onion and dill.
5. Mix the sliced meat with the tomatoes, greens and yogurt. Match with salt, ground black pepper and spices.
6. Arrange the pepper halves on the baking tray. Fill each half of the pepper with the prepared mixture.
7. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180-200 ° C for 30 minutes.
8. Remove the peppers from the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Recipe for stuffed peppers
- 700 gr minced pork, turkey or chicken or mixture
- 70 gr of rice
- 8 & # 8211 10 bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 150 gr mashed tomatoes or 100 ml broth
- ½ dill connection
- ½ parsley link
- A teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of ground pepper
- A teaspoon of sweet paprika
- A teaspoon of tomato paste
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 500 ml of tomato broth or 4 large scalded and peeled tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Salt, pepper, a little sugar and a bay leaf.
Optional: a whole egg or just the egg yolk.
Method of preparation
Finely chop the onion and fry in a little oil. Add a pinch of salt over the onion and leave until translucent. Add the dry rice over the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add a few tablespoons of water and let the rice and onion boil for a while, until the rice absorbs all the water, about a minute. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Place the minced meat in a large bowl. When the rice and onion have cooled, add it over the meat, and put the spices, salt, pepper, paprika, finely chopped greens, egg or just the yolk, tomato paste and mix everything very well until you get a homogeneous composition.
How to prepare stuffed peppers for the oven
Wash the peppers and cut a cap on top, near the stalks, then carefully remove the seeds. Add with a spoon a part of the composition of minced meat and rice in the pepper, but without filling them completely, because the rice will swell during cooking and still needs space. Depending on your preferences and taste, you can cover the pepper meat on top with a lid made of a thin slice of tomato.
Learn how to make a homemade drum according to the best recipe
How to make juice from fresh tomatoes
If you want to make a sauce from fresh tomatoes, you have to wash the tomatoes and increase them a little with a knife. Put boiling water in a small bowl and soak each tomato in water for about 10 seconds. Remove from the water and allow to cool, then peel. Put the boiled tomatoes in a blender and make a sauce. You can also use broth from the box if you prefer.
Peppers stuffed with minced meat and rice are placed in a larger tray on the bottom of which you put 2 tablespoons of oil. Place them next to each other, and add the tomato sauce on top to cover all the peppers. Fill with a little more water if needed. Add a little salt, bay leaves and bake for about 60 minutes at 180 degrees C.
Halfway through the cooking time, open the oven and the stuffed peppers are turned on the other side to cook evenly. If the sauce drops too much, you can add a small cup of hot water.
Stuffed peppers are served warm with sour cream on top and freshly sprinkled greens.
Discover some salty appetizer cake recipes
When ready, add the rice and 100 ml of warm water.
Stir and then cover the pan with a lid. Leave on the fire for half the indicated cooking time of the rice. Add salt and at the end 2 teaspoons of concentrated tomato paste. Stir a few times and then allow the composition to cool.
In a large bowl, add the rice over the minced meat.
Add salt and pepper, paprika and thyme, parsley and chopped dill. Mix well by hand until it becomes a homogeneous composition.
Cut off the lids and remove the pepper seeds.
Fill the peppers with the minced meat composition.
Place the peppers in the oven pot, put the lids of tomatoes or peppers.
Add the bacon cut into pieces.
In a bowl, mix the tomato juice (broth), 500 ml of water, salt, pepper and thyme.
Pour the composition over the peppers.
Put the pot in the oven with the lid on for 30 minutes at 190 degrees, then remove the lid and leave it in the oven for another hour at 180 degrees.
Serve warm with sour cream or yogurt and freshly chopped dill.
Consume in moderation!
Recipe video STUFFED PEPPERS lower:
Ingredients Stuffed peppers
15 bell peppers
1 cup broth
3 tablespoons grated flour
4 tablespoons oil
salt, pepper, paprika
650 gr minced pork (or beef and pork mixture)
300 gr round grain rice
1 large onion
2-3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons ground vegeta
1 teaspoon buoy
6 parsley threads
2 dill threads (or thyme)
200 ml broth
Preparation Stuffed peppers
- For filling: finely chop the onion and cook in hot oil until soft. Remove from the heat and add the paprika, mixing well. Mix all the ingredients for the filling, including the onion, the broth and the egg.
* it is advisable to use round grain rice for this recipe, as well as for sarmale, although this time I put one with the long grain because I realized at the last moment that I did not have the other
- Cut the top of the peppers and clean the stalks. Pass under running water to clean the seeds.
- Fill each pepper with the prepared filling, but leave room at the top, about a finger so that the filling does not come out when the rice is puffed.
- Place the peppers in a large pot, as tight as possible so that they do not tip over. Put the lids on top. Cover them with water a little over half. Add 2 teaspoons of salt to the water and bring to a boil. When the water starts to boil, turn the heat to medium to low, put the lid on and let it boil for about 40-45 minutes.
- Heat the 4 tablespoons of oil and add the flour. Stir quickly until a paste is formed, and quench with the broth in which you dissolved 2 teaspoons of paprika and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Stir quickly and if it thickens too quickly, add a little hot water from the pepper with the polish until you get a composition that flows easily. Pour this rantas over the peppers and let it boil for a few minutes, until you see that the sauce starts to thicken. Taste the sauce and add more salt or pepper if desired. Then turn the heat to low and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with sauce and sour cream.
2. Cover with water up to half and boil
3. Pour the rantas over them